• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Sailor Moon Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's nothing else to scale from I think we should just use the same speed as from their previous key. But that's just me. Neutral again.

So how are they able to resist existence erasure, where are they getting this power from?

@Crzer

Being able to exist in the Galaxy Cauldron in Perfected Celestial Body forms. Instead of being melted into its cosmiic energy and reincarnated again.

There is no proof they really absorbed the Lambda power. As they never displayed any use of it.

And as for any edits, we're waiting for Crzer to perform the edits he wanted to make to the Base Senshi. And then for Lamun's to make his thread on this topic. He deserves the chance to add his opinion.

Should I open the profiles for editing again?

>Being able to exist in the Galaxy Cauldron in Perfected Celestial Body forms. Instead of being melted into its cosmiic energy and reincarnated again.

If the Cauldron erases you how are they rather in perfected celestial body form? Don't say being able to resist existence erasure.

>There is no proof they really absorbed the Lambda power. As they never displayed any use of it

So how did Chibiusa time travel? (or did she)

The power was sending them back. That is explicitly stated. There are also 0 statements about them getting Lambda power, instead it's just said that Moon was pouring her power into them.

Resistance to existence erasure also comes at this point, since otherwise they would have dissolved in the cauldron like it should happen/like Galaxia stated it would.

Sca

Basically what really happened.

@Crzer

Sca

And simply, we can attribute it to them being regenerated that way specificaly by Sailor Moon. Its not enough evidence for absorbing a portion of the Lambda Power.

Which could possibly make them Multi-Universal since the Lambda power was capable of restoring an Infinite universe and Infinite space-time outside the normal universe. Which would make for even more issues.

Either way, when it comes to resistance I think it's reasonable for the Senshi to get it. If others think it's iffy, I'll be fine with that not being added, but supportive here.

If we don't give them Resistance, we have to somehow explain them existing in a place capable of destroying things at a conceptual level.

Btw, is there an ability for resisting having your concept of life being destroyed? As Star Seeds are that in Sailor Moon. I;m just not sure if that still Resistance to Existence Erasure or something else entirely.

I don't remember any occasion about conceptual destruction being mentioned, tho.

Don't think I can agree with that as opposed to Resistance to Existence Erasure.

FateAlbane said:
I don't remember any occasion about conceptual destruction being mentioned, tho.
Don't think I can agree with that as opposed to Resistance to Existence Erasure.
Its not really implied, just physically seen. Star Seeds are already said to be the concepts of life, as everything with a Star Seed has life and existence. The Cauldron is able to destroy Star Seeds, hence it can destroy the concept it creates which are the Star Seeds.

But again, this might just fit in with Resistance to Existence Erasure and such.

Well, star seeds always sounded somewhat similar to Digi Cores to me - encompassing body, mind, soul, life.

Not sure if something as abstract as a concept enters the mix, but much like the speed matter, I'll trust your judgement on this one. Neutral here.

Well, its based on one of the Starlights saying that everything that has a Star Seed, has life.

Then take into consideration Planets and Stars also have Star Seeds. Which makes the difference there. I'm guessing for a planet to have Life in Sailor Moon, it needs a Star Seed to act as the concept of life in order for it to happen there.

An interesting explanation for the cosmos.

IkaniL said:
Well, its based on one of the Starlights saying that everything that has a Star Seed, has life.
Then take into consideration Planets and Stars also have Star Seeds. Which makes the difference there. I'm guessing for a planet to have Life in Sailor Moon, it needs a Star Seed to act as the concept of life in order for it to happen there.

I don't think it's only planets that have life. Stars have them too, and there's no life on them as far as we've seen.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
IkaniL said:

I don't think it's only planets that have life. Stars have them too, and there's no life on them as far as we've seen.
Well, in the case of a Star the concept of Life might only act as a way to allow it continue burning. Or maybe thats just a plot inconsistancy.

They mostly talk about Planets and Humans when referring to Star Seeds as the concept of life.

I'm not sure is a plot inconsistency. It makes perfect sense.

All the celestial bodies and all individual organims have it. If they don't, they simply won't exist.

It's the same situation as with, say, Gold Saints in Saint Seiya.

They can use the Athena Exclamation which is a much stronger power than their own attacks, but only if they combine their powers with others so we can't give each and all of them the ability in question as there's no indication they can do it alone despite collaborating to the full power of the technique when joining forces with others (as in this case, the power simply isn't usable).

Except the Gold Saints share the ability equally, the Lambda form or whatever you wanna call it is solely dependent on one. Not sure your analogy works.

Again, this is basing on the What If of them having the Lambda power. We have no proof of them having the Lambda power, hence they should not have the abilities pertaining to it.

Well I mean it may apply, but since that you say it's questionable that they have it then it wouldn't be in accordance to that.

Actually Sailor Cosmos said she would be Carried By the Cascade of Light and return home.

I would just like to add that the sailor Henshin has a Low-Mid regenerative power at least and Regarding saturn, it has destroyed the tau nebula / Galaxy / small Universe which is a different time space nah? Is not it similar to a universal destruction (I mean the reality of the place that disappears after a universal nuke)

Do you have scans for the Regenerationn? Thats actually something interesting.

And its only a Galaxy sized space-time, maybe Multi-Galactic if you consider the space around the galaxy. At best its High Universal.

Regarding the Regen, it is related again thanks to sailor saturn, it is said that if she turned into sailor saturn (Henshin) well all the damage on her body (she has arms and leg replacement and other part of the modified body) will regenerate

"carried by the cascade of light" yeah basically like saying being washed away by the river and to automatically assume you know how to swim

Are you reaching some conclusions here?

Crzer07 said:
"carried by the cascade of light" yeah basically like saying being washed away by the river and to automatically assume you know how to swim
Now that analogy is what doesn't work when the power itself was literally carrying her to her own time. Time travel does not make people drown or die or something.

Either way, didn't Chibi Usa need the Space-Time Key whenever she Time Travelled in other instances? Or am I forgetting something?

FateAlbane said:
Either way, didn't Chibi Usa need the Space-Time Key whenever she Time Travelled in other instances? Or am I forgetting something?
yes but must recite a formula and she probably does not have it here.

but that does not change the conclusion of our affair

Crzer07 said:
Please make an effort to actually make clear what you want to say before resorting to pointless sarcasm that adds 0 to the conversation at hand, then. No one here is some fortuneteller or psychic to decypher messages or read your mind and know what you mean when your supposed "point" basically does not explain nor indicates a thing.

If you meant something else, actually speak your mind in a better way instead of posting some isolated pic and leaving it at that. Thank you very much.

@Ikanil As I replied above, I'm fine with the changes you proposed.

As for the regen, Dodo and Iamunanimous seem to have agreed on the Regenerationn part as well if their input on this and the other thread is anything to go by.

Either way, the Regen is my main point of interest in this revision. While I did provide input for a number of other points, I'm not particularly debating for or against any other ones people may bring, so are we settled on this point by now?

Well FA neither is your thinly veiled pedantic jab at mine wasn't anymore helpful, so I didn't know how else to respond. But it looks as I was censored anyway for your sake lol.

I already said she can't time travel and I thought you understood that already, but probably not if you were genuine. And no don't start blaming me for it.

I do suggest Ikanil finish up with his changes before this gets derailed anymore by another random bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back