• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Sailor Moon Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
...uh, not really. But I could do the rest.

can you remind me what mountain level feat sailor moon has done?

Wasn't Kunzite able to cause a fracture in the Earth's crust? I saw a mountain level calc for that, and a Multi-Continent level calc. I went with mountain level since it seemed more consistant.

Did I miss a few? There were alot to upgrade.

It would probably be better if the associated calc were attached to it as well. afaik pre-serenity did not touch kunzite.

yeah but you don't have to do it now if you can't.

You can tell me if I should unlock any profiles again.

It seems I can't find the calc that would justify a Large Mountain level rating.

@Crzer

I agree, we shouldn't scale Sailor Moon from the senshi. But what rating do you think Kunzite's feat was?

The calc wasn't quite accepted anyway, and 23.790631 Petatons is not large mountain level.

tbh we shouldn't scale anyone from kunzite, as there are more solid star level feats for the senshi the following chapter. So it's better to revert them the way it was.

Do you need me to unlock profiles again? I think that you also need to adjust their lifting strengths based on the accepted calculation blog.

One of you has to write a list of the profiles that need to be unlocked again.

Sailor Moon (Character)

Sailor Galaxia

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Venus

Sailor Mars

Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Saturn

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Neptune

Sailor Pluto

Sailor Cosmos

Sailor Star Maker

Sailor Star Healer

Sailor Star Fighter

Sailor Kakyuu

Sailor Lethe

Sailor Mnemosyne

The same as before then. I have unlocked the pages.

Tell me here when you are done.

@Crzer

It seems a bit inconsistant for the senshi to get Star level at that point when only the Silver Crystal was mentioned to have power of that level. In fact, the inner senshi were shocked that something this powerful even existed.

But since we don't have any other options at the moment, we should probably leave it that like you suggested. Anything else isn't going to have proper justification until we can find a better calc for it.

@Antvasima

I noticed that our standards for Infinite speed have changed again. Which makes me wonder.

Would Base Chaos gain Infinite speed for existing prior to the space-time continuum?

It would be his natural enviroment afterall.

Well, Eternal Sailor Moon and Sailor Galaxia could get a speed upgrade then. Since they are the only ones who would scale from Chaos.

they shouldn't be that far behind, as they still somewhat held their own with tuxedo mask with a fragment of the crystal. even sailor moon didn't do any better.

also curious if there are any solid reasoning for high 3-A lambda senshi

Crzer07 said:
they shouldn't be that far behind, as they still somewhat held their own with tuxedo mask with a fragment of the crystal. even sailor moon didn't do any better.
also curious if there are any solid reasoning for high 3-A lambda senshi
But whats proof that Tuxedo Mask was using the power from the fragment? Wasn't it rendered useless due to being separated?

There isn't really that much. The only reason they are High 3-A is because it would seem inconsistant for them to be several layers of infinity weaker than Sailor Moon. If we consider her an Infinite Low 2-C due to the Universe being Static in Sailor Moon. Then its possible the Senshi are the 4-D version of High 3-A. Since they could hold their own against the weaker Sailor Animamates, who were being described as a legitimate threat. But not so much to Eternal Sailor Moon.

Personally its not very solid, but they just don't have enough feats to justify anywhere else to be put at.

It was stated that he was that strong is because of the fragment that he possessed. I don't think it was implied anything about the usefulness of being seperated

Nah i don't mean that part, but the last part where it says high 3-A with lambda power where it was unknown, like on sailor venus.

Crzer07 said:
It was stated that he was that strong is because of the fragment that he possessed. I don't think it was implied anything about the usefulness of being seperated
Nah i don't mean that part, but the last part where it says high 3-A with lambda power where it was unknown, like on sailor venus.
I do recall that being said now that you mention it. But would it likely only be Star level due to the Crystal not being whole?

Oh, that. They have no other feats, so its just reasonable for them to at least retain their Eternal form stats with the Lambda power. We don't really get an implication they got any upgrade anyway from the Lambda power.

there wasn't a way to quantify by how much, so it was just left at a possibly high 4-C something like that.

I thought that they should scale abit by virtue of having part of it, or that's what i heard.

Crzer07 said:
there wasn't a way to quantify by how much, so it was just placed at a possibly high 4-C something like that.
I thought that they should scale abit by virtue of having part of it, or that's what i heard.
I mean, its possible. They just don't have any proof they gained any sort of AP upgrade from it. Only the Regen portion of it.

Btw, they probably don't have access to all the powers of the sailor senshi like Sailor Moon. I think thats something exclusive to the person who controls the Cosmos Crystal.

Being able to exist in the cauldron should be a low 2-C durability at least. Not saying they are equal to her. If I could dig up one conversation from the OBD where it talks about that.

It could just be resistance to Existence Erasure though.

I don't even think she has any stats regarding being in the cauldron on her OBD profile.

Should i re-lock the profile pages again?

Nevermind. They appear to not have yet been edited.

You can if you want. I guess we can reopen them whenever Crzer is ready to perform the edits.

DodoNova2 added lifting strength justifications. The problem is that Karin Shaku also started to edit the statistics on her own, without any content revision discussion.

Then I suggest they should be closed until Crzer can make the edits. We're likely going to have more changes to be made anyway.

There's currently a discussion over their regen going on. Though it seems to be finishing. And you agree with Sailor Moon, Chaos, and Sailor Galaxia having Infinite speed?

Yes, you can update their profiles accordingly if you wish.

I will wait for the current discussion to finish prior to anymore editing. So that we can do it all in a single go, and not waste anymore of your time with multiple edits.

However, Crzer can go ahead and make his edits when he is ready if he wants. Though, I suggest we close the profiles for now. To avoid anymore random edits.

Okay. I will close them for the time being then.

So yeah, as for the LP stats there's quite the argument about being scaled in this blog

Even down in the comments the person writes:

the Lambda Power isn't something one can have partial control of. It's the power from all other forms of Planet Power are Aspects. Only Partially Controlling the Lambda Power is the same thing as Planet Power, which is something all Sailor Senshi possess.
The Lambda Power is all Planet Power Together, it's not a seperate power that one needs to become attuned to.

Imagine a 10x10 Grid. Each Sailor Crystal would be the equivalent of One Square whereas the Lambda Power would be consequently the equivalent of All Squares. Having Lambda Power means having all Planet Power. It's not a seperate thing in and of itself. It's a binary set of "Do you have Every Power?" Y/N.
and more

If that is the case I Don't see how AP is an exception, unless its something exclusively derived from feats. And I always thought the control of the power was pooled out afterwards.

But if not they were all in civilian form and it would probably make high 3-A an arbitrary assumption. They are essentially a haxed out normal person, and cases like these they usually get rated Unknown in most categories if they're featless.

So perhaps Unknown is more appropriate

Anyway I guess I could do whatever edits you need me to. I might as well suggest putting something in for their range as well while we're at it.

But this would be under the assumption they all "Have" the Lambda power. After looking through the scans when the Lambda power is brought up, it seems the only ones who for sure "Has" it, is Eternal Sailor Moon, and Sailor Cosmos. This is because the Cosmos Crystal is what unleashed the Lambda power, and Eternal Sailor Moon has demonstrated the ability to manipulate it. Sailor Cosmos has it due to the Cosmos Crystal literally being her Sailor Crystal.

We mostly see it being said that the Lambda power regenerated them. Not that they gained the Lambda power, then regenerated themselves. Unless I am mistaken, and it is mentioned somewhere they all for sure have a portion of the Lambda power, I see no reason to give them this regen and then all the hax from it too. Its assuming way too much with not enough proper justification.

But again, maybe I'm forgetting a page or something.

As for your other suggestion, I think they should keep High 3-A. Its never implied they can't use their senshi forms anymore, and we have no implication they received a power boost like Sailor Moon from the Lambda power. Just the ability to exist in the galaxy cauldron.

Feel free though to perform the edits you wanted to do. I can ask Antvasima to open the profiles again if you want.

What edits do you wish to perform?

On that last reply, having discussed the matter with Ikanil, I agree with him.

The ones who can certainly use it individually are ESM and Cosmos, while otherwise they need to collectively channel/combine their powers (and that also includes the powers of Moon herself) to bring it about, so it's not something the other Senshi should be able to use by themselves.

It's the same situation as with, say, Gold Saints in Saint Seiya.

They can use the Athena Exclamation which is a much stronger power than their own attacks, but only if they combine their powers with others so we can't give each and all of them the ability in question as there's no indication they can do it alone despite collaborating to the full power of the technique when joining forces with others (as in this case, the power simply isn't usable).

We will need to discuss a replacement power for them being able to exist in the Galaxy Cauldron though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back