• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Sailor Moon Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can remove intangibility then.

Can you list everything that needs to be added?

Need to replace Large Mountain level with Large Star level. Crzer is still handling that from what I know.

Lambda Senshi will have their Regen, and their ability to use all other Senshi abilities removed.

We'll replace it with Resistance to Existence Erasure for being able to exist in the Galaxy Cauldron.

Then Eternal Sailor Moon, Chaos, and Sailor Galaxia will all get Infinite speed.

We should probably wait a bit longer though. I can't perform any edits at the moment, a bit busy irl.

Okay. You can tell me here when I should unlock the profiles again.

hmm I suppose Chibiusa time travelling was also PIS/outlier or something else. But then resisting existence erasure would have to be ruled out as PIS/outlier as well to be consistent if we want to knock out some abilities.

I don't agree with PIS / Outlier concerning Time travel with movement otherwise, as much not to put the resistance to the EE (That's my opinion so maybe it's not trueXP)

If it is then I think stuff like time travel, regen, void resistance would have to be as well be deemed outlier/PIS/headcanon or whatever the excuse. If not LP then the key would have to say it's bs wank i guess, though it's been there for some time.

Well, it's one thing for characters to have resistance to a hax or another.

Chibi Usa's case is a different matter because she's not even any God Tier and being able to have Immeasurable combat speed and reactions scaling from her time travelling would be kinda out of nowhere unless we were to assume that, based on a few isolated feats (not even combat related at that) she should be superior to the best speed showings of characters such as Chaos, ESM, Galaxia, etc.

The resistance to Existence Erasure does not contradict much as far as I'm aware so it should be fine.

The Immeasurable speed kinda does based on what was said above (kinda how Jiren wasn't given a massive speed boost via moving in stopped time by "transcending it" recently, despite being a god tier, as that was an isolated thing and would contradict other showings of the verse). However, I'm neutral on the speed status, and I'll trust your judgement on that.

Whether they are scaled to Infinite or Immeasurable, I'll be fine with it.

The regen will be kept for ESM and Cosmos who have solid reasoning for them having it, thanks to the Cosmos Crystal/Lambda power. Chaos has it overtime as it would eventually come back even if the Cauldron was completely destroyed along with it, though certainly not shortly after its destruction. In due time.

Other senshi are losing the regen because they can only activate it if they combine all of their powers together as one along with Moon, who wields it (the Cosmos Crystal/Lambda Power).

That's about the gist of it

It's safe to say that no one would suggest to scale her combat speed from that. Besides, it looks as she just disappeared or teleported into the future.

Stuff like that can still be listed in such cases as long as some condition is speficied, e.g. x manipulation/Doing x (along with person y or group z). Otherwise we wouldn't also allow combination attacks/techniques to be added.

They kinda aren't.

We don't let Gold Saints use Athena Exclamation by themselves in threads.

Or Nipponverse characters use combination skills individually or get the massive bonus in stats amplification via Master/Student system nor Chronoverse characters use combination powers either.

Saying a Senshi other than ESM or Cosmos can use Lambda power by themselves goes against what the series has shown and explained about it.

@Pachi It's listed right in the description after that they can only use it with other saints and no one uses it in threads or says they can do so individually. Unlike what happened with the Senshi's regen/Lambda Power so far.

Im not saying you are wrong. Im saying that it should be listed and that's all.

and, btw, there is one guy who can use Athena Exclamation... Leo Regulus

@Pachi Leo Regulus displayed both Athena Exclamation (power of three GS) and the ZC which actually uses the power of 12 Gold Saints. He's a special case as he was also the strongest by a large margin.

It's a similar situation as for why Cosmos and ESM are keeping the Cosmos Crystal/Lambda power individually here.

Just make a note of it or something. I never recalled someone bring up combined techniques in individual matches, of course that would be ********. It also mentions the outer senshi can summon saturn if they bring their talismans together. Inb4 proposing to remove that.

@Cal Moon and ESM can wield the Cosmos Crystal/unleash the Lambda power which can both regenerate the senshi or even create others from complete erasure in the cauldron (Kodansha scans which are the most accurate support that).

Chaos gets it overtime as even if it was completely destroyed along with the cauldron, it would come back in the future generating along with another cauldron - though this does not happen fast.

The senshi are losing it because they need to combine all of their powers plus that of Moon to actually activate the CC/LP so they can't use it individually. They also originally survived thanks to Moon's power - outright state it was ESM's power.

So, why does being able to use a power to restore others constitute for them keeping regen? For example, Arceus can do that and more, and I'm still fighting for that.

Because ESM was erased as well and they also refer to it as a power of Rebirth. She restored both everyone and herself.

Rebirth means Reincarnation, according to the dictionary. And didn't you say that she wasn't erased by the cauldron?

But I'll drop it.

Now you're basically arguing semantics to disprove the feat (also thanks for implying I don't know what rebirth means. Much appreciated).

As I pointed out above, that was conflict between scans and most translations go against that individually. Even if we consider that translation alone and go by semantics, if we couple it with Sailor Cosmos saying it was a regenerative power in every version, that simply does not stand.

What "pushed her back" was actually her own Lambda Power regenerating her. We see Sailor Moon jumping in the cauldron and going poof for a moment as well. If there are no other contradictions, the feat is there and we go from that.

Simple as that.

Just need to add that this is how the Cauldron works.

Star Seeds are created by it, and leave in in a Celestial River to go to whatever Galaxy they are from.

Star Seeds that are thrown into it are melted into the cosmic energy of the cauldron. They are then reincarnated as a new Star Seed and again leave the Cauldron.

Star Seeds are the physical concepts of life in Sailor Moon. They hold the essence of a person.

Little question, The star seed of Senshi (as sailor mars, mercury ect ...) you were reincarnated with galaxy cauldron when she died 1000 years before the story?

They were specificaly reincarnated by the Silver Crystal though. Prior to their Star Seeds having a chance to even return to the Cauldron.

It's amusing how I argued both against and for the regen at the same time, isn't it.

But simply put, I just want this to be accurate. And as it stands, ESM and Cosmos having it looks accurate to me. The other senshi don't.

The other senshi were getting it via them absorbing the Lambda power. Which was assumed from a vague claim of Sailor Moon pouring power into them.

They should still get the Resistance to Existence Erasure though. Which has much more evidence.

@Ikanil Either way it seems we are most agreeing with the changes proposed here, so are we just waiting for someone to make the edits or...?

I would also like to put the final speed of lambda senshi to Unknow because the lambda power offers them strange powers and their speed is not quantifiable in this form (that have seen 10 page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back