• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Goku and Vegeta are at least 10 times to 40/50 times stronger than they were in the U6 survival tournament?!

I know we don't go by the Daizenshuu multipliers, but thanks to the new episode of DBS, where Frieza dicked on Base Cabba effortlessly, we can tell that the Top Saiyans' Bases are 10 to 40 or 50 times stronger than U6. The proof?

It is stated in the Anime and in the Manga that Vegeta and Cabba are equal/comparable in terms of strength (maybe not stamina). Vegeta is too prideful and mean, and wouldn't lie to Cabba to falsely praise him or anything. It's not in his character. Not only that, but Vegeta was shocked at Cabba's apparent strength, and was harmed by him. In terms of the Anime, this is all we got. I will admit, if you look at it, it doesn't seem to true-- however, it's literally everywhere-- in the Manga, the Japanese Sub and the English Dub too. And, again, Vegeta would likely call Cabba trash if he was lying, so...

So, as it's established that base to base, Cabba and Vegeta are comparable in... Strength...? Then Vegeta transforms and makes Cabba his new Bulma.

Frieza did something similar in the new episode to Vegeta's SS, making Frieza SS U6 level in Base at bare minimum-- assuming Cabba didn't get stronger over the arcs after. This would mean that, because Goku was presented as equal to Undead Frieza, and likely should be anyway, Base Goku should be at most 40 to 50 times stronger than their U6 bases. Vegeta and Goku are equals base to base. Also, I say 40-50 times because, even though we don't use the multipliers, SS should be at least 2 times stronger than Kaioken x 20 Goku. You know why, I assume.

In short, Base Cabba  Base Vegeta U6, SS Vegeta U6 stomps base Cabba, so SS Vegeta  Frieza ToP, who stomps Base Cabba similarly. Frieza ToP  Base Goku  Vegeta.

If there were any revisions/things to add or change (which wasn't the intention of this thread), I would say that, if Frieza is listed as Multi-Galaxy, he should be Universal in Base, and Cabba should be Multi-Galaxy...? Idk. This was for flavor, since no multiplier in the world could make a 3-A 2-C. Right?

I was with you until that last part. Multi-Galaxy? Cabba/Vegeta are listed as Universal.

Goku's blue post black is at least equal to his bluex10 from U6 saga stated by Vados.

So that's a 10x boost, slap kaiokenx20 on that and Goku's ssbx20 is 200x his base blue from the u6 saga.

I'm saying that the x10 boost post black might be more like x40, then slap KKx20 on that boi and you get x800!

Base Frieza beating base Cabba easily is not relevant cause Cabba was in a terrible state and seriously weakened.

Oh fr? Nvm then. If he was in great shape, however, then we would know that at base the saiyans would be 40x stronger. Super Saiyan is at least 2x as strong as Kaioken x20, and if it took Base Vegeta SS to start fisting Cabba like Frieza did, then we would know that-- because Base Frieza and the U7 Saiyans are Equal base to base-- that they got fifty times stronger. But thanks to blanked, this is debunked, so... Cool.

I just did this for flavor & context, since, again, at Universal levels, the multipliers aren't useful.

Back