• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barry Allen (New 52) upgrade? Or a new profile for Black Flash?

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
I am not trying to present any argument, since I don't read every issue of New 52. My current knowledge is pretty limited. However I have heard that New 52 Barry Allen (who's currently Black Flash) has beaten Darkseid

Here's the image. I don't know much of the context behind it unfortunately. However I found Black Flash is currently missing on this wiki

So should Barry Allen be upgraded? Or a new profile be created for Black Flash with the feats? Thank you

Lol
Black Flash kills Darkseid

@Antvasima, Darkseid did go toe-to-toe and blow-for-blow against the anti-monitor and I'm under the assumption the anti-monitor is an existence that isn't effected by reboots. Even so this anti-monitor claimed to be the living embodiment of the anti-life equation.

The Anti-Monitor at current power level has strictly been shown to have destroyed the Crime Syndicate's home planet, and whereas he was originally the anti-matter counterpart to the single Monitor, he then turned into just a rogue member of the Monitor race of cosmic vampires, and currently seems to be somebody called "Mobius", a being who likely has evven more diverging origins, so he is definitely affected by changing continuity.

Back