• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So the Post Crisis Flashes don't really have any justification for "possibly 2-A"

This is only 2-C. This one is a bit weird considering I don't see any mentions that Barry had used the entire Speed Force when he was helping Pandora. If anyone can find a scan for this, it'd be appreciated.

Though I should add that Barry with the entire speed force was able to alter the timeline as stated by Thawne. Saw that would make it a Low 2-C Environmental Destruction feat. Not exactly related, but I thought it'd add as extra justification. Source is Flashpoint #5 (2011)

I don't see what this has to do with AP or Environmental Destruction other than the Speed Force being in omnipresent.

This is a speed feat and not an Environmental Destruction one. Also Superboy Prime varies in AP, that being one of the reasons why 2-C, possibly 2-A went from AP to ED, because there wasn't proof that SP was at his peak in the OG thread.

In conclusion, The Flashes' environmental destruction should simply be 2-C unless someone can give better reasonings for possibly 2-A.

They should also get "Higher with the Entire Speed Force" because as shown prior, absorbing the Speed Force does increase their speed.

Last edited:
I suppose that this seems to make sense, but all of the characters that scale from The Flash need to be updated as well.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done please.

Thank you for helping out.

Should I lock the pages in question and close this thread then?

Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back