• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney Vs. SCP-682

Well, he hasn´t really shown anything that´s beyond 9-C, but as he never has been shown to actually pull effort while doing them, he also gets the unknown rating because of it, which means that the best is to just assume that Barney´s hax works up to 4D beings.(aka, tier 2)

I looked up the picture of Barney of this thread and I got some hilarous results.

I won´t spoil it, however, so feel free to do it too.

Barney cuz 682 didn't want to kill a little girl, which means he wont kill a friendly purple dinosaur

Dora vs. 682 when?

Unlike Barney, Dora really has no way to bypass his durability to begin with, so I decided to not even bother with that.

this is a bump simply of adaption there no real way of barney bypassing adaption simply because barney has no idea about it

Barney has telepathy, so he can read what 682´s mind does and find out his tricks.

682 has Ap and Durablity advantage and higher dimensional manipulation plus he can't be killed without serious damage to the universe plus mind control/manipulation and matter manipulation

plus why make a thread where you know who will win(Barney)

682's higher dimensional manipulation isn't able to be used offensively.

Barney lolnopes those hacks from kids everyday, so that shouldn´t be a problem.

682 is banned ovo.

Anyways, going with 682. Much, MUCH more brutal and more willing to use his hax here, even when Barney's mad.

682 has insane BFR resistance and counteracting measures.

What can he do to this sort of BFR?

His travel speed to get back would likely take enought time to make Barney win the match.

Why would he have trouble getting back from a beach when he can return from being separated into 256 pieces split across 256 different universes in 2 hours?

That's been there for years, from 682's experiment with 216.

Looks like that experiment was removed by Voct on 26th July 2018, with this comment:

if we could cut 682 into "cut into two hundred fifty six (256) 1x1x1 foot cubes" we wouldn't need to try to hard to destroy it. Also, I'm not sure you realize how big '256 1x1x1 cubes' would be.
But 682 still has other notable BFR feats. It returned from 702's BFR in 16 hours, 1437's in 2 hours and 12 minutes, and resisted 2521's BFR, only having a patch of its back getting BFR'd.

682 can adapt to AP you know. He just gets strong enough that barney stops being able to TK him.

Back