• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bang vs All Might

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Both 7-A (weakened All Might), Speed equalized, Starts 8 meters away.

Win via KO or Death.

Who wins and why?

All Might: 9

Bang: 4

Inc:

Masterbang
Allmight

Assuming we're using All Might at his Prime and Bang at his prime...

Well, All Might has a massive advantage with range, so he punches first. Also has much greater stamina than Bang, so All Might outlasts him in a fight. All Might arguably has better intelligence here since he's willing to improvise in fights, whereas Bang is not.

I vote Mighty.

Well, All Might has a massive advantage with range, so he punches first.

Both have standard melee range(with physical attacks) however vote counted.

um.. anybody know bangs ap? because all-might in a weaker key is 876.38 megatons and baseline 7-A is only 100 megatons so unless we can get an exact number for bang, all-might might ap stomp.

actually scratch that, i found it, bang with the help of bomb harmed elder centipede who is comparable to gouketsu who has an ap of 8.5E+17 joules or about 203.154875717 megatons, however bang did it with help so his ap is probably more like half of that or about 101.577437859 megatons, sadly all-might ap stomps.

We're forgetting Bang's Abandonment technique, which boosts his AP and speed to the point that he can stomp Monster Association executives like Fuhrer Ugly, which scale to Elder Centipede at least somewhat. If he manages to survive one of All Might's hits even barely (say All Might isn't putting full force behind his first hit), he uses Abandonment and from then on manages to keep up. Plus. EC scales up from Gouketsu iirc. Bang can also redirect All Might's strikes with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, and if he gets wise to it, can exploit All Might's weak spot. Bang also has superior stamina (especially with Abandonment), whereas All Might has some seriously hampered stamina due to One For All's time/exertion limit

ok so bang one shot fuhrer ugly (while fuhrer was in a stronger form) who (in his base) should be atleast be somewhat comparable to gouketsu, a one shot requires a 7.5x ap advantage so that brings bang up to 1523.66156788 megatons almost 2x a weakened all-might. in that case i vote bang due to ap, skill, and expierience advantages.

Bang is notorious for defeating people who are stronger than him by using his martial arts. An example would be his sparring with Darkshine. Superalloy Darkshine is arguably the physically strongest of the S-Class (of course excluding Blast and King) but yet he was knocked down by Bang.

Bang will take a few hits at first but will start to turn the table after he can redirect All-Might's attacks back at him.

Plus, are we using weakened All-Might or prime? How can we use prime Bang if he doesn't have any official stats? I'm assuming that we're using the current Bang here. I'll state my vote if this is clarified.

Fun fact: According to Murata, prime Bang was unstoppable even for the standards of Dragon-level beings, being far stronger than he is currently.

When All-Might attacks, Bang dodges and counters using his martial arts skills. Bang might get hit but he could take them. As the fight takes longer, Bang will eventually barrage All-Might's body in which the latter will react as if hurt because he's been hit in his weakspot. Bang will learn this and will just focus on hitting All-Might's weakspot. All-Might won't be able to defend from Bang's martial arts skills.

Or All-Might damages Bang to the point that he uses Abandonment to quickly settle the fight.

Voting for Bang.

Considering the AP difference, if I got it right at least, and how much space the air attacks from All Might cover, I am not sure that Bang will be able to survive getting that close - especially as it'll get harder and harder to evade with less time to move out of the way the closer he gets.

Bob8999 said:
ok so bang one shot fuhrer ugly (while fuhrer was in a stronger form) who (in his base) should be atleast be somewhat comparable to gouketsu, a one shot requires a 7.5x ap advantage so that brings bang up to 1523.66156788 megatons almost 2x a weakened all-might. in that case i vote bang due to ap, skill, and expierience advantages.
One-Shot. This is strictly for versus matches and inapplicable for scaling

I didn't say it was upscaling Bang, I was just saying the stat amplification would close the distance enough for Bang to take hits better, actually do damage, and get a speed amp as well, to give him an advantage over All Might

Statistics amplification doesn't imply amplification to all stats. Is just called statistics because we aren't gonna make a page for amplifying every different stat.

I thought it would mean all the basic physical abilities will be amped like strength, speed, etc. Plus, if you're correct, shouldn't it specify what stat it wouldn't amp?

I read it in the One-Punch Man wiki. That fact was citated to the One-Punch Man Encyclopedia (page 60-61). The source link directs you to an untranslated scan of the book so I can't really know if it's actually stated there.

have you guys decided who you are voting for or still disccusing?

I am still not convinced Bang is gonna have an easy time as he grows closer. He's also not Garou, any damage he takes for real is gonna stick.

Iirc Bang was put through the ringer before oneshotting Fuhrer Ugly, so I'd say Abandonment gives him a pick-me-up to pull through some bad injuries

The match is almost pretty even. Bang gets injured (may it be heavily or not) no matter what in this fight, but his best bet is using his Abandonment in slipping his attacks through All-Might's guard to the latter's weakspot.

The first minutes of the battle would be on All-Might's side, but he can't do anything against Bang's eventual superior agility especially if our martial artist here figures out All-Might's weakness.

Alright that's 3 for bang and possibly 1 for allmight

I'm kind of new to this wiki so how many votes does a character need for it to be added to their profiles?

Back