• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bang vs All Might

I still find it funny that we're voting Bang for a couple of reasons.

1.) We're using his Abandonment technique, which is a technique that isn't on his page as of now. Since it's literally the reason why all 6 of you are voting, it would change things immensely since now you'd have no basis to vote Bang.

2.) Bang ain't avoiding any of his attacks since w/ All Might's range they hit him no matter what. Also, if all might tries to run away, Bang gets ****** over.

3.) Also, people keep on mentioning that Bang will keeping on hitting All Might's weakspot. Pray tell, what the **** is his weakspot? The stomach injury that's never stated to be exploitable as an area of damage? All Might's only weakness is stamina.

4.) Also also, it's stated that Bang does not adapt to new scenarios in his battles. So there's no way that he wins this fight if All Might gets even a little creative and tries to out-range.

5.) All Might ap stomps & dura stomps as well.

Y'all are confusing the **** out of me.

Tell me, did All Mighr ever play ranged in character? He goes straight to his opponent and beat the shit out of him. And Bang can reflect his attacks.

the stomach injury is a weak spot, for instance during his fight with noumu when he got hit any where else it barely even phase him but when the stomach got hit it clearly caused him pain and at one point numu even managed to draw blood grabbing that spot.

Also All Might is not a martial artist by any means. Bang is FAR more skilled than him in CQC. It would be only easier to reflect his attacks.

SpookyShadow said:
Tell me, did All Mighr ever play ranged in character? He goes straight to his opponent and beat the shit out of him. And Bang can reflect his attacks.
His attacks were ranged by sheer nature. Also, he's never played range because most of the time he doesn't need to, but there's nothing suggesting he wouldn't.

Also, no. Bang cannot do that. He doesn't have attack reflection. "Redirection" isn't attack reflection, this is insanely obvious.

Bob8999 said:
the stomach injury is a weak spot, for instance during his fight with noumu when he got hit any where else it barely even phase him but when the stomach got hit it clearly caused him pain and at one point numu even managed to draw blood grabbing that spot.
Nomu drew blood because he was incredibly powerful and was grabbing him with all his force, not specifically because of the stomach injury. Also, every single punch Nomu through at him had an adverse effect on All Might-he even notes on how strong Nomu is. And there's nothing in the manga stating that All Might's stomach injury was a weak spot in battle.

Also, if it was such a weak spot, All For One would have exploited it in his battle against him.

Abandonment is enough from hurting someone decently to completly one-shot them so i'd say it can even things up. WSRSF makes up for the rest, and Bang is overall more skilled.

Bob8999 said:
i believe all for one did and if it was just because of his strong grip why didnt both sides bleed?
Nothing stated that both sides didn't bleed. In fact, we literally didn't see the other side of his body in the fight at that moment.

KGiffoni said:
Abandonment is enough from hurting someone decently to completly one-shot them so i'd say it can even things up. WSRSF makes up for the rest, and Bang is overall more skilled.
Again, Abandonment's not a technique on his page. WSRSF doesn't make up for anything-is Bang going to 'redirect' shockwaves? Bang is more skilled, but he's single-minded and that's the only advantage he's got.

Ayewale said:
Bob8999 said:
i believe all for one did and if it was just because of his strong grip why didnt both sides bleed?
Nothing stated that both sides didn't bleed. In fact, we literally didn't see the other side of his body in the fight at that moment.
then why did he only grab one side?

It would refer to the fact that Nomu didn't grab both sides because:

a.) he didn't think of doing it

b.) he just might have not done it. He's literally mindless, do not forget.

Ayewale said:
KGiffoni said:
Again, Abandonment's not a technique on his page. WSRSF doesn't make up for anything-is Bang going to 'redirect' shockwaves? Bang is more skilled, but he's single-minded and that's the only advantage he's got.
It's there. " Statistics Amplification and Body Control via Abandonment ".

Ayewale said:
It would refer to the fact that Nomu didn't grab both sides because:
a.) he didn't think of doing it

b.) he just might have not done it. He's literally mindless, do not forget.
i meant all-might, after noumu grabbed him and made him bleed, he grabbed noumu´s arm on that side, to try and pry it off and then todoroki froze that specific side.

It's still not listed as a technique. And that quote doesn't describe anything specific about anything Abandonment does.

Plus, from what I've read, Abandonment is basically a non-quantifiable boost to his power, with non-quantifiable being the key word. Does it double his strength? triple? Give him a small boost?

also first page of chapter ninteen shows both sides and in chapter eighteen allmight straight up says ¨cut it out thats my weak point.¨

Ayewale said:
It's still not listed as a technique. And that quote doesn't describe anything specific about anything Abandonment does.
Plus, from what I've read, Abandonment is basically a non-quantifiable boost to his power, with non-quantifiable being the key word. Does it double his strength? triple? Give him a small boost?
Enough to come from doing decent damage against someone to completly one-shotting them. It gets him faster as well.

to be more clear bang oneshots a stronger form of fuherer ugly who (while in base) is a dragon level who should be comparable to gouketsu who has an ap of 203 megatons.

KGiffoni said:
Ayewale said:
Enough to come from doing decent damage against someone to completly one-shotting them. It gets him faster as well.
Still non-quantifiable. And All Might still AP stomps.

Ayewale said:
KGiffoni said:
Ayewale said:
Still non-quantifiable. And All Might still AP stomps.
The one-shot gap is 7.5x so at least that much.

Schnee One said:
Bob8999 said:
ok so bang one shot fuhrer ugly (while fuhrer was in a stronger form) who (in his base) should be atleast be somewhat comparable to gouketsu, a one shot requires a 7.5x ap advantage so that brings bang up to 1523.66156788 megatons almost 2x a weakened all-might. in that case i vote bang due to ap, skill, and expierience advantages.
One-Shot. This is strictly for versus matches and inapplicable for scaling
sorry but that dont work, all we know is bang>>>>stronger form ugly>base ugly=gouketsu=203 megatons.. or something like that.

lets go through this to make sure i have it right, kgiffoni said that oneshot is 7.5x, i said that it isnt using your quote as a refrence/evidence, then kgiffoni said it was better than bangs base, then you said ¨The page literally says it's inapplicable for scaling

Yes. It does work.¨ which doesnt make sense, does or does not the oneshot 7.5x thing work?

The point is, Bang's multiplier is very probably enough to make the AP diference not stomp-worthy, and if it's not stomp-worthy, Bang's WSRSF will work. All Might got range via air pressure, and that's all.

i was talking about kgiffoni said ¨The one-shot gap is 7.5x so at least that much.¨ i wasnt saying your post was wrong i was agreeing with it.

Back