• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bang vs All Might

Okay... Yeah, After thinking about it better I actually don't see Bang making it out of this.

Reminder again that, unless the calc was changed, Bang should scale to destroying Elder Centipede's armor with his brother Bomb, which would put him incredibly close to baseline, while All Might scales to nearly 900.

We would need to assume Bang only gets graced by one or two before he got in CQC, because that is one shot territory if he takes one big hit fully in the face. Even if he goes abandonment, he would still be hurt by only one of those attacks, and All Might isn't letting only one loose. And he ain't using it right away.

As for fighting skill, All Might isn't Bang by any stretch but he's FAR from unskilled just because he's no martial artist. As we see with Aizawa while controlling his restraining cloth or taking on a ton of villains, top heroes are very skilled at fighting. Many of the fighting feats of the series have a lot to do with fine control either of body or powers. Why does this matter? All Might was trained the hard way by Gran Torino, someone at the pro level who is even an still active and effect hero way past his prime and who mainly uses his body.

So where I am going? All Might still gets skill ****** sideways, but he's not an idiot. He's far from an idiot, he's stupidly skilled as far as battle is concerned. Assuming Bang does close the distance and gives him a trashing, All Might will be trying right away to make the distance again to reestablish his advantage. Considering he would still have the AP and Dura superiority even if not by much after abandonment, Bang would need to wail on him for a good bit and not let him go, otherwise All Might can slip out. This is especially so because he can just aim a blast at the ground, and as seen by the Sludge dude, it spreads all around. May not deal damage, but it will let him push back. Not to mention Bang himself getting pushed back by any gracing hits because All Might is much more up in AP until abandonment.

I do see this with Bang being the most injured in this fight but now I don't see it ending for either one of them because:

1. Bang's superior agility via Abandonment.

2. All-Might's superior AP and durability.

As a minor note, there's no current evidence that Furhur Ugly's advanced form is comparable to Gouketsu.

Bang's WSRSF has been shown to work perfectly against people who don't one-shot you. How is All Might going through it?

By realizing he's being outdone and jumping the heck out of doge. Again, he's not a skilled martial artist, but All Might is FAR from stupid. He isn't a top hero just because he's the strongerest - defeating someone like All For One certainly takes more than raw power.

If Bang does get close enough, and he'll do this after already taking at least one hit that can easily stomp him if he takes it full on, All Might has the durability to survive and realize he's ****** in close range. He can do air blasts easily from close range, and can keep Bang away with that to reestablish his advantage.

And his air blasts have shown the same AP as his full-contact punches? If so, i'm voting All Might then.

All Might's air pressure turned several city blocks into nothing when he was at the edge of the city just to intimidate Bakugo and Midoriya when they fought him, while holding back.

This was after Nomu cut his time to 1 hour.

i wouldnt say he turned them to nothing, damaged them? yes, turned them to nothing? no, why do i say this? because if he really turned them to nothing they would have been fighting on bare dirt or something similar.

"Nothingness" was an exaggeration, but after his punch, they WERE fighting on bare dirt because his air pressure stripped the street of its asphalt.

Not as close as his full-contact punches then? I'm pretty sure that's not enough to hurt Bang.

Alright i think im up to date with votes? hopefully i didnt miss any.

Actually, it seems WSRSF can reflect even electricity now. It should be able to reflect shockwaves of air pressure too.

He couldn't reflect Garou's tree wave tbf, so there is a chance that it won't work on a shockwave.

I don't think it's fair to say he couldn't have reflected it, he was just taken off guard by how much strength Garou still had at the time and dodged on impulse.

Half, because the monster who scales to Gouketsu was stopped by an attack performed by bang and bomb at the same time.

WSRSF has shown to work on people physically stronger than Bang, and there's also abandonment so count that in.

Honestly AM shockwave's are AOE sized, i don't think Bang can fully reflect an attack that big, even with abandonment

Also, unlike with Garou, Bang normally only uses Abandonment when he's backed in a corner, like when Elder Centipede Regenerated from his attack and was going to kill them(but Saitama appeared before he could use it), or when the monsters were about to kill Genos and the heroes.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Care to provide examples? Because this blast is very, very big and nearly 9 times Bang's AP.
Bang being able to reflect Darkshine's attacks. And abandonment made him go from decently hurting someone to totally one-shotting them, he also one-shot lots of black sperms.

I'd argue that Garou is the one who uses it when backed into a corner honestly.

Bang uses it when he has the intent to kill.

Tetsucabrah said:
I'd argue that Garou is the one who uses it when backed into a corner honestly.
Bang uses it when he has the intent to kill.
True. Actually, Bomb states Bang is "really bad at holding back" when refering to abandonment.

Back