• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were ordinary dudes in Marvel and DC until they achieved supernatural strength after being introduced to a drug. Speed is equalized. Battle take splace in an empty building. Comic book versions of both.

Cpt. america vs bane

Cap is just about as strong as bane and is far more agile and hand to hand prowess and better equipment,cap wins wins 10/10 low-mid diff

Captain would be in danger if Bane used his Venom Amp. So he would need to knock him out ASAP - which, with the shield, he could, since it is strong enough to make dents on Iron Man armors and to resist a full-powered blow from Thor.

If Bane gets on Venom, Rogers has to be quick and cut the tubes, something easy with a sharp-edged shield. If he does not, Cap only has to hit him on the head hard enough and it's lights out.

Cap for the win, low diff.

I did read the profiles. I just think that with the shield, Cap can hold his ground and win with little to medium difficulty.

I also forgot to mention the higher stamina, since Cap can wear Bane out to the point where he finds the perfect time to give him the finishing blow.

(By the way, I don't think the crossovers are really used as reliable sources around here. I think I've seen somebody from the staff say it, but I may be wrong)

I don't, either. I guess it has something to do with the debate about some things being canon and others not... so I'm just sticking to what I've seen

Bob8999 said:
it was a comic these are the comic versions i dont see the problem.
Cross scaling is not allowed here by default. We don't cross scale then to their feats for this reason.

i still say their atleast close to equals bane can fight batman and ra's al ghul, and has created several fighting styles combine that with his super intelligence and you have one hell of a skilled fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back