• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bandana Waddle Dee vs Pit

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So, Pit & co. are 4-A now. The justification is the most unsatisfying thing I have ever saw, disgusting.

Bandana Dee can use items

Speed =

Bandana Waddle Dee: 0

Pit: 2 (Milly Rocking Bandit, CrimsonStarFallen)

Inconclusive: 0

KSA Bandana Waddle Dee
Pit Ultimate

Yikes, someone is mad.

Anyways, I vote Pit. Seemingly more combat experience, since Banana Dee's age is unknown, more hax, more items, more weapons.

Hades dimension is filled with stars, dozens of em. Hades Heart blew it up, destroying the dimension. Pit easily defeated both hearts, and tanked the explosion.

You are the seventh comment, there are only 2 votes and no one has argued for Bandana Dee.

A projectile that Waddle Dee just throws, and anything that hits is his best friend and companion and doesn't fight. It's how he fought Kratos and is very in character

@Jackythejack No, just somewhat close to the target. Like, one of them works on 3 different characters close to each other.

Notably it would do nothing to B. Dee if reflected, and he can spam it.

Speed is equivalent, right? Meaning he can perceive it, and evade. The reason Pit wins is via more hax, weaponry, resistances, and combat experiences.

Equalized speed doesn't remove the fact that attacking is easier than dodging, everyone's difference in the speed of their attacks still matters, if not a human could dodge bullets in a fight of normal humans. I leave the rest to the voters.

The max is four kilometers, like that's just what SBA says so that may need to be changed otherwise I think Pit takes it??

Back