• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ban Midou vs Yuuki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how this is still going on despite (currently) being a stomp. Right now Yuuki resists everything Ban has and we assume he is a higher 2-A. So rn there is no way Ban can win this fight. If the Archiver keeps his 2-A key after the revisions this becomes a stomp in Ban's direction via being a MUCH higher 2-A.

Firephoenixearl said:
I love how this is still going on despite (currently) being a stomp. Right now Yuuki resists everything Ban has and we assume he is a higher 2-A. So rn there is no way Ban can win this fight. If the Archiver keeps his 2-A key after the revisions this becomes a stomp in Ban's direction via being a MUCH higher 2-A.
Which revisions?

Me, Glass, John, Paul Frank, Nedge, Dragon, Redgrave

That's 7.

If there was a vote I missed. Please bring it up, if I didn't, Za grace

How come?

Were you not arguing back and forth repeatedly for over 100 posts on why Ban wins, if I may quote "With Ease"? Why are you just now saying it's a stomp after Terumi starts to win-

Oh.

Nevermind. I get what's going on here

Schnee One said:
How come?
Were you not arguing back and forth repeatedly for over 100 posts on why Ban wins, if I may quote "With Ease"? Why are you just now saying it's a stomp after Terumi starts to win-

Oh.

Nevermind. I get what's going on here
Well you're deciding on a higher 2-A Terumi aren't you? Find something in Ban's arsenal that can kill and that Terumi doesn't resist.

My arguments were on Ban being a higher 2-A or the Jagan (but i'll be making a CRT about the jagan soon). If Ban is a higher 2-A he stomps, if Terumi is a higher 2-A he stomps. If you can prove me otherwise please do go ahead.

While some votes' reasonings are funny, joke vote should not count. Debunked vote should not count as well

Zeldasmash said:
JohnConquest1 said:
I guess Terumi wins via coming from the verse with the better waifus
I agree with this statement.
Seeing as it won't prevent Jagan and ban can just logic out of it, it's pretty useless.
So, if Paul Frank, JohnConquest1, Zeldasmash are included in the votes count. Their votes should not count unless they have valid reasonings.

He still can't get through Terumi's adaptation. Or virtually every single resistance he has that's 2-A in nature

No.....? Nothing to do with that thread.

I don't see anything on my end, which is why I'm wondering why you didn't say it was a stomp earlier instead of arguing repeatedly the same points only to call stomp after the match was done.

If it is a stomp like you say, I heavility question why you were arguing repeatedly over why Ban wins only to switch right as the match gets concluded.

Elizhaa said:
While some vote ares funny, joke vote should not count. Debunked vote should not count as well
I agree with this statement. Seeing as it won't prevent Jagan and ban can just logic out of it, it's pretty useless.
Paul FRA'd later in the thread.

Alright **** it, I think it's about time I did this.

Imma toss him against Mercuries in a bit.

Firephoenixearl said:
Don't count votes btw. The Archvier is going revisions, this will become a stomp soon enough. Whatever happens with the archiver will make this a stomp. So just enjoy arguing i guess.
@Schnee, i was arguing it before too. You just didn't pay attention.

@RotOfBots

Well if The Archiver goes back to 2-B Terumi stomps obviously. If the Archiver keeps his 2-A tier (or becomes 2-B likely 2-A), i'll start treating him like the actual 2-A he is. I've been treating him as baseline because his revisions basically never ended so between his true 2-A spot and him being the highest 2-B a baseline 2-A seemed reasonable. The thing is on the statement, as 2-B he is:

An endless mix of Billions x Countless! and Billions x K ^ Countless.

As a 2-A he would be similarly:

a mix of Infinity! (Infinity factorial) and K ^ Infinity.

Where K is an ungiven natural number depending on the amount of choices a human can make in a certain given scenario. But he's likely not going to 2-A without raw scans, so he's in a really weird spot.

Uh, the Archiver is a "All possibilites" kind of character.

That's literally the same as the BB characters

@Fire That's exactly what I just said.

I quote, "Why were you arguing this now as the thread is concluded"

Telling someone to pay attention without bothering to pay attention to what they just said makes your word extremely hard for people take seriously.

Schnee One said:
@Fire That's exactly what I just said.
I quote, "Why were you arguing this now as the thread is concluded"

Telling someone to pay attention without bothering to pay attention to what they just said makes your word extremely hard for people take seriously.
I was arguing it yesterday as well when there were like 3 votes in. Before that i was just arguing on the potency and mechanics of the Jagan.

Again you still need to give me an valid argument for why this match is fair. Whether i have argued or not makes no difference in this thread as i can't give you a valid win condition for Ban if he's below Terumi, if you think this match is fair. Give me the scenario where Ban wins.

Schnee One said:
Alright **** it, I think it's about time I did this.
Imma toss him against Mercuries in a bit.
Pretty sure, all Yuki's fight winning argument will follow this format:

Yuki via Reactive Evolution, Resistance to X, X, ... haxes; Concept Hax,..., and Regenerationn High-Godly

Says the guy who spent the first half of this entire thread constantly saying that he can Logic Terumi easily.

Meh, do what you want. I just wanted to tell you that this is not a valid match, if you believe it is but can't argue so then do add it. I mean there is strength in numbers, so who knows.

No you still need to answer my question.

Why were you arguing that Ban easily wins without even bothering trying to tell how strong Terumi was, how good his resistances were or even how high level his Hax was before stating Terumi easily wins.

Heck, you say this is a stomp because Ban has no win con yet earlier in the thread you were saying how Ban would shrug off literally every Terumi threw at him.

So when it's in favor of Ban? You voted Ban, Terumi? NOW it's a stomp

Hmm, yes. I had no idea that Terumi was higher than baseline. And yes i did vote Ban because when it was in favor of Ban, no one argued that Terumi had no win conditions, im familiar with Ban, not with the other party so yes.

I was arguing for Ban, given that we decided that Ban is a lower level of 2-A, it becomes a stomp. Because noone here can mention a win condition for Ban. Adding this would just be spite, but as i said, i don't care. This is my last comment here, do what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back