• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ban Midou vs Yuuki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>I'm just telling you that this is not a valid match.

You mean the match that YOU wanted to have cause of the revisions?

Theglassman12 said:
>>I'm just telling you that this is not a valid match.
You mean the match that YOU wanted to have cause of the revisions?
Yeah 2-A's came up, so i thought it might be good. Am i not allowed to make mistakes in the judgement of characters i have 0 knowledge on?

You mean the characters that have profiles where you can look for yourself to see how strong they are? Something you clearly didn't do until I had to spell it out for you that Terumi exists outside of logic and it's on his profile.

@Fire I mean....The profile is kinda in the OP

Glass (No offense meant) didn't go that far in explaining stuff that wasn't already made clear on the file.

@Causality Message me on the wall. I'm gonna be busy for the rest of the day. But I'll respond when I get the time off.

Schnee One said:
@Fire I mean....The profile is kinda in the OP
Glass (No offense meant) didn't go that far in explaining stuff that wasn't already made clear on the file.
Yeah sounds funny enough. The OP was made after i suggested the match and yes i didn't bother going through that wall of text. Again idk why you're asking this. I can't argue this isn't a stomp and neither can you. People arguing for their character then understanding it's a stomp it's pretty common, there have been many cases like that.

Dragon was arguing for Timemon in Timemon vs Limbo, yet he switched to Limbo stomps somewhere along the thread. There is nothing wrong there, he didn't know Limbo so he couldn't decide right away. Ofc this is just an example that came to mind, there are thousands more.

"This will be my last post here" my ass

Well you reap what you sow, not bothering checking the abilities of a character before wanting people to make a match makes zero sense but whatever.

I didnt mention Dragon, and I certainly don't support that thread if that was the case, but I had nothing to do with that thread and thus it's irrelevant to bring up here. Besides did Dragon request that to be made? Or did you just go ahead and make it?

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back