• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ban Midou vs Yuuki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
>all PFDs are best girls.

You seem to forget that Mu exists thus your comment is invalid. Your waifu is shit. ovo

Dragon quick, get yourself a Ban pfp so technically we aren't even derailing because it's indeed Ban vs Terumi

I did not see this initially but Yüki Terumi could win via his Reactive Evolution (Can create a counter to an ability by just observing them, even if the ability he's reacting is also a reactive ability, can even adapt to distorted environments) which is blatantly superior Ban Midou's Reactive Evolution (Could evolve the curse of the Demon Arm into the Angel Arm, a more potent arm which lacks the disadvantages of the previous form) which only improve offensive and removes weakness. In the end, since Ban Midou can't negate Yüki Terumi's High-Godly Regenerationn and Yüki Terumi will counter Ban's abilities.

Also, Yüki Terumi's Regenerationn Negation (Nox Nyctores, Azure Grimoire and Magic can damage the soul, negating any form of recovery, even when the reality is warped by multiversal entity) can bypass as Regenerationn (Low-Mid; Regenerated his arm after blowing it up against his fight with Raitei) because it qualifies for Regenerationn Negation (Up to Low-Godly).

So, voting for Yuki FRA

There is a small possibility that the NN regen negation might reach mid godly. Key word being "small" based on some scenes that I need to find regarding the prequels.

Theglassman12 said:
There is a small possibility that the NN regen negation might reach mid godly. Key word being "small" based on some scenes that I need to find regarding the prequels.
NN might be a good match against BB then

Lol, I am so tired that I miswrote! I meant that SMT loses in Waifu category; It so true that I can just go on google and Waifu Tier characters like Celica A. Mercury appears! Nozomi, is the only waifu material character that I knew; She is alright but to Friendship preachy for my taste!

The real cal howard said:
Theglassman12 said:
NN might be a good match against BB then
Part of me wants to hit you so hard right now. 0v0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back