• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ban Midou vs Yuuki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrimsonStarFallen said:
Yeah pretty sure Ban gets stomped here, Type 1 Abstract on a Type 2 concept and resisting everything Ban throws at him plus 2-A mind hax that can mind hax people with 2-A mind hax resistence...
Ban resists all the Archiver's hax who is 2-A and it is his resistance. Type 1 Abstract Existence on a Type 2 concept can be affected by Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2)

Tl;dr it existence erases you from every point in time without causing a paradox. Name fits very aptly

JohnConquest1 said:
Tl;dr it existence erases you from every point in time without causing a paradox. Name fits very aptly
This is Causality Manipulation which Ban Midou resists.

• The user could also instantly erase anything from existence, by making its existence the cause of it's own nonexistence. Another possibility is the instant rewriting of a whole reality, by making Reality X (the current reality) the cause of Reality Y (a tailor-made one).

Which does not apply for every form of existence Erasure, only certain types, which Time Killer isn't

Also pointing out again Bans Precog resistance isn't enough to thwart off Terumi's and Ban doesn't resist his level of mindhax

@Nedge the main question is how good his precog resistance is. Cause Terumi's precognition is basically him being aware of virtually every possibility in existence. And he's used that so much throughout the course of Continuum shift to like I said, outsmart a nigh omniscient being. Not to mention Terumi has a reactive evolution that works on 4-D powers considering it works on the Power of Order. Which is essentially 4-D in nature thanks to its feats.

Theglassman12, His Precognition resistance is good enough that The Archiver, who should have Omniscience, unable to predict his future nor the future his changed. His Resistance to Causality Manipulation is good enough that it could qualify for Acausality (Type 4) since despite The Archiver, the god of the verse, changing the rule of reality, it bore no effect on Ban Midou.

On his profile:

• (He, Ginji and Akabane go against the history written by The Archiver, who stated that if someone were to go against his history they would be put back onto it. It was also stated that The Archiver is unable to predict their future nor the future they changed. Furthermore Ginji and Ban were unaffected by the encroachment of the beltline and the changes and rules The Archiver was imposing on reality),

Hmm, I see. Does he have any counter to 4-D reactive evolution or him eventually using Phenomena Intervention when he had his fun? Cause Susanoo has many type 8 immortalities on top of having High godly Regenerationn.

Theglassman12 said:
Hmm, I see. Does he have any counter to 4-D reactive evolution or him eventually using Phenomena Intervention when he had his fun? Cause Susanoo has many type 8 immortalities on top of having High godly Regenerationn.
He can stop it with muh logic. Same for the type 8's and High Godly. Logic at high level goes like "My logic is stronger so who cares if you have immortality and non-corporeality based on The Archiver imma just use a normal sword to cut you appart and you won't survive cus i say so".

Also Akabane may be a better match for this Yuuki guy (even though Ban > Akabane, im too lazy to keep arguing why Jagan would work). Someone can make the match or swap fighters.

If you bothered to look at his profile, as well as the blog I had regarding the Blazblue lore, you'd know what I'm referring to.

Well i was checking the profile and....these guys shouldn't even be 2-A. Infinite possibilities for a universe doesn't make the world 2-A. There isn't a universe for every possibility, there are just infinite possible choices the people in 1 universe can make. Why is that 2-A at all?

Also his existence outside of logic would still be Low 2-C. He exists outside of the "universal logic of the world", even if we assume infinite possibilities makes 2-A, he still exists outside of a low 2-C logic for the single universe. Ban still logics him easily.

Because possibilities = timeline. They exist, XBlaze and Bloodedge Experience are happened, Central Fiction, that's the evidence. Makoto fell in the possibility like a real thing, it's interacted with boundary like a real thing.

@Fire the sheer fact that you LITERALLY just explained the valid evidence that justifies 2-A shows you're not even trying to debate at this point.

Except for the fact that he's unaffected by all of possibilities and realities being messed up by the Embryo, which took in all possibilities and realities. So again, can you enlighten me on how he can logic something that doesn't exist in Logic, as well as how that also works against Regenerationn from being erased from all realities?

Firephoenixearl said:
More like why is the Archiver still 2-A? Looking back on this thread, he was supposed to be downgraded to 2-B as agreed by multiple staff and by regular users.

Guess I'll just have to make another thread for it...

He doesn't exist in the logic of the universe. What makes the "i don't exist in logic" on a 2-A level for Yuki?

@Rot The ones that were supposed to downgrade The Archiver to 5-B, are on hiatus and we'r waiting for raw scans. But ok feel free to make another thread. It'll make them go to "2-B, possibly 2-A". But sure do make the thread.

Terumi resists all the Reality Warpings and time screws from all of those timelines from multiple 2-A beings, Amaterasu and Takamagahara, who knows how many times from the course of BlazBlue's lore. Plus he can adapt to these warpings and even be able to counter them at some points and no paradoxes happen within those timelines at all.

It's stated within BlazBlue that he exists outside of logic.

Zeldasmash said:
Terumi resists all the Reality Warpings and time screws from all of those timelines from multiple 2-A beings, Amaterasu and Takamagahara, who knows how many times from the course of BlazBlue's lore. Plus he can adapt to these warpings and even be able to counter them at some points and no paradoxes happen within those timelines at all.
It's stated within BlazBlue that he exists outside of logic.
That's 2-A resistance to getting reality warped, still doesn't prove he exists beyond 2-A logic. He can exist beyond universal logic just fine.

It may be 2-A resistance. Since two of its components, Light and Darkness, existed before the multiverse, and actually the convergence of it created the world itself plus Azure and all that (Here is the scan of the creation). Logic also exist across possibilities because people outside logic exist across possibilities like Valkenhayn Hellsing (without R).

All the timelines that are in BlazBlue were created by Amaterasu and can warp them to how she sees fit. Terumi resists that. Plus he is the God Takehaya Susano'o and has known Amaterasu for who knows how long (long enough to call her "sister" at one point).

The only ways for you to be able to straight up not be affected by Amaterasu's logic is if you exist outside it (which Terumi does due to being a God's physical manifestation of his will plus he is a soul with no physical body of his own until he goes back to the Susano'o Unit) or are death itself (Izanami). Maybe if you are an Observer (which Terumi is) but it's not fullproof (I think the only one that can potentially full blown resist it like it's nothing is Amane. He exists in logic, Terumi doesn't).

The light and darkness part don't play a role in the logic of the world iirc. I mean logic isn't directly related to concepts, i am not too sure on that.

Yes, but each possibility has logic. You can still exist outside of logic if you exist outside of the logic of your possibility (universe).

They are part of the Logic tho. They are two great origins that are fundamentals of the world and it's rules.

Light and Darkness collided within Azure and there's only one Gate of the Azure in the multiverse. So, I don't think so.

I don't think that's the same as having 2-A logic imposed by a greater (2-A being). Cus then we'd be getting into the "Range=/= Potency" kind of argument.

Don't treat a natural law like Hax because it's not. They have different rules. Yes, some Hax that has 2-A range doesn't mean it has 2-A potency. But if there is a force like concepts and rules that compasses something like multiverse or higher-dimension, then it's automatically at that level since they operate at that level.

His potency is still too high even if the Archiver was 2A

As proven by Spirit Animal Glass and his fantastic reasons

Schnee One said:
His potency is still too high even if the Archiver was 2A
As proven by Spirit Animal Glass and his fantastic reasons
No, xD. We take archiver as baseline cus he's a bit wonky in his tier. If archiver was 2-A he'd be a mix of K^Infinity and Infinity Factorial (both of which are bigger than Infinity^2). So that's why i say put this on hold, and do Akabane instead, he has hax, Yuuki doesn't resist.

Also by logic of "Infinite but still > than baseline 2-A" Ban also scales higher, since his logic is greater than the logic of people who can manipulate a 2-A logic.

Terumi......exists.....outside.....of logic. What part of that do you not understand? Maybe try another argument that could hold any weight rather than just rely on Logic.

Theglassman12 said:
Terumi......exists.....outside.....of logic. What part of that do you not understand? Maybe try another argument that could hold any weight rather than just rely on Logic.
He exists outside of his 2-A logic, a higher 2-A logic will stomp that. Might as well say "1-A can't logic him cus he exists outside of it", a higher level of logic will work on him.

But that stronger than other 2-A's doesn't just mean his logic, it holds true for like half of his arsenal (info manip, law manip etc).

No it won't cause it's on the same dimensional level. Besides, where does it ever say that Ban has 2-A hax?

existing outside of logic looks like Acausality Type 4, to be honest.Terumi already has that and I am pretty that Ban would qualify for it.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

@Fire and susanoo can combat Amaterasu, who's higher than the embryo and Takamagahara in terms of their potency. So again, get a better argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back