• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ban Midou vs Yuuki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Causality said:
@Eli Exists outside of logic isn't Type 4.
In context, The Archiver, the verse god, despite warping the world laws, rewrite Ban's history, been able to use precognition. It didn't work on Ban as listed on his resistance.

Theglassman12 said:
@Fire and susanoo can combat Amaterasu, who's higher than the embryo and Takamagahara in terms of their potency. So again, get a better argument.
I dun get it. We talking about scaling potency here?

Cus by that then we have Ban Midou somewhat > Akabane Kuroudo >>>>>>> Der Kaiser > Beltline fodders > "Low users".

This would apply to his law, logic, info, BFR, EE, etc.

So he's only somewhat higher than a god. Susanoo has more than enough hax and power to easily ward off Amaterasu's Powers, who's Far higher than the Embryo, and the embryo is far higher than Takamagahara.

Theglassman12 said:
So he's only somewhat higher than a god. Susanoo has more than enough hax and power to easily ward off Amaterasu's Powers, who's Far higher than the Embryo, and the embryo is far higher than Takamagahara.
He's somewhat higher than someone who is so much higher than mid tier 2-A hax users it makes them look laughable, who in turn makes monsters who make the "lower town" look like fodders.

Don't count votes btw. The Archvier is going revisions, this will become a stomp soon enough. Whatever happens with the archiver will make this a stomp. So just enjoy arguing i guess.

Theglassman12 said:
@Fire Terumi resists both of them. Try agai
We were just arguing potency of it all weren't we? So it would bypass resistances. Ban also resists everything Yuuki can do, so why are we even wasting time here? xD This isn't going anywhere with the revisions currently going on.

No he doesn't. He doesn't resist Reactive evolution. Temporal paradoxing Existence erasure and Mind hax that bypasses 2-A resistance.

Theglassman12 said:
No he doesn't. He doesn't resist Reactive evolution. Temporal paradoxing Existence erasure and Mind hax that bypasses 2-A resistance.
>Resist reactive evolution....

If Ban had that resistance i would literally delete the profile myself. Reactive evolution affects Yuuki not Ban, that's like saying "resist acasuality" or "resist immortality"

Temporal paradoxing EE is just a mix of EE, Time Manip and Causality Manip, all of which Ban Resists, so yeah he does resist that.

Yeah we were just arguing how Ban's stuff is above other beings with 2-A power and how potency is useless to argue rn as there are revisions regarding it.

Point is, why are we still arguing this? The revision will turn this fight into a stomp (in either direction depending on the result)

Surprised no one has thrown one of those BlazBlue guys against Nanashi yet.

BlazBlue has even some relation to SMT and Persona AFAIK, so it would be fitting.

DMB 1 said:
Surprised no one has thrown one of those BlazBlue guys against Nanashi yet.

BlazBlue has even some relation to SMT and Persona AFAIK, so it would be fitting.
One shot from Ap, resists all haxes, Regenerationn negation up to high-godly for Nanashi, that is why

SMT still outhaxes BlazBlue and negates most of their hax and have higher AP.

Plus it's primarily Person where BlazBlue interacted with.

Eh....SMT doesn't have that many waifus imho....neither does Blazblue tbh...unless your name is Nine the Phantom...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Eh....SMT doesn't have that many waifus imho....neither does Blazblue tbh...unless your name is Nine the Phantom...
Litchi Faye Ling, Bullet, Tsubaki Yayoi, Mai Natsume, Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, Es.

Those gals are plenty waifu material for a lot of people.

EDIT: Also, BlazBlue has one of the best video game soundtracks I've heard. Must Die, Yomotsurisaka, Walpurgisnatch, Gluttony Fang, Endless Despair, Gale, Under Heaven's Destruction, Lust Sin and the score they use for the story. I can gush all day about BlazBlue's music.

This thread was about Terumi vs Ban right?

Not which Blazblue waifu is number one?

Lambda is Number 1 anyways so whats the point?

To actually be serious with my BB waifus. Wasn't kidding about SMT tho...unless we count Persona

1) Nine

2) Es

3) Lambda

Lambda > Nu. Fite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back