• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Y
Alright, for the smartest Bleach characters, I have a top 10 list, is this a good list?

10. Gin

9. Unohana/Shunsui

8. Yamaji

7. Toshiro

6. Tokinada

5. Szayelaporro

4. Mayuri

3. Ichibei

2. Aizen

1. Urahara

0. Don Kanoji
Yhwach should be number 1/2. Don't forget base yhwach said he could deal with aizen. That would include hogyoku. Also he is by far best warlord. Good list, just missing askin

Y
Yhwach should be number 1/2. Don't forget base yhwach said he could deal with aizen. That would include hogyoku. Also he is by far best warlord. Good list, just missing askin
Askin is difficult to rank, plus I'm not sure if Yhwach would just be a genius or possibly more. I know Almighty Yhwach probably is

maxresdefault.jpg
Looks like someone cooked here, Aizen-sama naturally superior

Zabuza drove Sasuke, who barely knew anything about him or his village or his techniques other than that his sword was big and fast, to nearly attempt suicide just by being within a few dozen meters of him, and Orochimaru made Kakashi, who was unfazed by that, see himself dying just by glaring at him.
👍

Y
Askin is difficult to rank, plus I'm not sure if Yhwach would just be a genius or possibly more. I know Almighty Yhwach probably is
Bruh, I don't know how many times I have to say this. Supergenius Yhwach is not a joke. I think we should wait for the Almighty explanation in the anime, but he literally meets the non-technological requirement. Also, confirming Supergenius Bleach might help us with the Aizen and Urahara downplay.

Bruh, I don't know how many times I have to say this. Supergenius Yhwach is not a joke. I think we should wait for the Almighty explanation in the anime, but he literally meets the non-technological requirement. Also, confirming Supergenius Bleach might help us with the Aizen and Urahara downplay.
I mean in general, ofc supergenius Yhwach makes sense to me.

I prefer the Negacion. Everybody and their grandmother is lightspeed.

In the matter of speed, does anyone know how fast Uryu's arrows were in the first arc? I remember him shooting Hollows that appear all over Karakura as soon as they step out of the Garganta, but I haven't found a calc for it.

For those that dislike the lightspeed Cero meta, what're your issues with it?
An argument can be made for baseline Ceros being lightspeed (e.g., Menos Grande from the Substitute Shinigami arc). Any Cero from a stronger character would be faster. This gets bleach to Lightspeed but doesn't cap it there. I just think the wiki wouldn't accept it.

Kaguya can regenerate from her Chakra which is her spiritual energy -> Mid Godly which Zaraki gets stopped by
Not really, thats an oversimplification and not the definition of mid-godly at all, mid godly is complete regeneration of mind body and soul which kaguya never remotely proved to be capable of, kaguya regeneration is low-godly at best and thats when she revert her form to the rabbit-like state, before that she could not even regen the arm they cut from her.

Kubo came out and said Iba is blind. How? Aizen used KS on him and Kira to pretend he was Momo and slash both of them. Did Kubo forgot Aizen said KS doesn’t work on blind like Tousen? And why does Iba have the eyes of the Soul King in Kubo’s drawing?
KS most likely works even on blind people given in CFYOW its confirmed it works even on just Reiryoku, so you can even be blind as show on fullbring arc.
Probably the whole blind thing was just to mask Tosen but Tosen was never with Aizen because he is blind as explained in CFYOW.
Also it worked on Barragan.

If Starrk/Lilynette can passively kill hollows if any comes close to them and the Espadas, Aizen and Co. and others can stand close to them without any problem wouldn't they get Resistance to Passive Death Manipulation?

Back