• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

If u have to say, how strong would you say hell Ichigo is compared to other canon characters?
bleach-memories-of-nobody-bleach-hell-verse-bleach-brave-souls-ichigo-kurosaki-kurosaki-hell-ichigo-bleach-version-spirit.png

Multiversal lvl because Kubo said each level of Hell was intended to be its own “universe” in size.

While all levels are universal-sized, it's only one space-time. Each layer doesn't qualify as its own according to wiki standards, so he is only universal (5 3-D universes) or Uni+ if you believe he can destroy the whole space-time. When I was working on the Brave Souls stuff a few months ago, this was discussed.

Also, and I know this is controversial, but it would also apply to Ichigo because he not only fought Yhwach while weakened and somewhat held his own (who is superior to Unohana due to giving Yamaji one hell of a fight), but he also fought and outskilled swordsmen hundreds of years to millenia older than him with only 10 days of training and literally no combat experience and by the end of the series, with less than a year's worth, including Kenny in the first f****** arc, and barring hax, he could keep up with Yhwach in the final fight.

I might be reaching, but I also have a whole ass blog with all of his feats.

Yes I'm tring to get skill demon Bleach.

Last edited:
Man, I hate the damage that the Black and White portion of the anime did to Ash since they purposefully had to nerf him and Pikachu just to make the region a challenge for him.
I hate what XY did at the end when they blueballed him out of a win. He DESERVED that W against Alan, that was bullshit. Then he finally did, in one of the most mid iterations of the series.

Back