• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

She literally gets her arm torn off and regrows it, having no regen is just blatantly wrong.
She only has Low-Godly tho. Bleach characters negate regen all the way up to Low-Godly naturally due to the nature of attacking the mind, body, and soul, given all of it is destroyed. If Kaguya gets her soul destroyed, she's toast. Only Mid-Godly or greater can regen Bleach attacks, even so, there are also characters who can negate mid-godly like Yhwach.

She only has Low-Godly tho. Bleach characters negate regen all the way up to Low-Godly naturally due to the nature of attacking the mind, body, and soul, given all of it is destroyed. If Kaguya gets her soul destroyed, she's toast. Only Mid-Godly or greater can regen Bleach attacks, even so, there are also characters who can negate mid-godly like Yhwach.
That wasn't my contention, I just said having none is ridiculous.

Don't worry though, I'm sure some soul hax will be retroactively applied to all Otsutsuki by Momoshiki.

That wasn't my contention, I just said having none is ridiculous.

Don't worry though, I'm sure some soul hax will be retroactively applied to all Otsutsuki by Momoshiki.
They're still getting fear haxxed by RC tho. AFAIK, thr Naruto verse has no answers to fear hax at all, along with madness hax too (except Kaguya for some reason? Only by the fact that it's self applied madness manip.)

They're still getting fear haxxed by RC tho. AFAIK, thr Naruto verse has no answers to fear hax at all, along with madness hax too (except Kaguya for some reason? Only by the fact that it's self applied madness manip.)
Fear hax is something everyone gets in Naruto just by being an angry little fella.

Kaguya has no regen on the site though?
Cap Kaguya has low-mid regeneration; it's in the Otsutsuki physiology section. The reason it got downgraded is that she has resistance to TSOs, so the feat in question is not valid. plus it might just be some form of shapeshifting, as she transformed from her Juubi state to her humanoid state. There's no other regeneration feat aside from her arm, which is just low-mid. Unless Boruto's Otsutsuki retroactively buffed her, she can only regenerate when going into her Juubi form.

My personal opinion is that she should scale to the Bijuu regeneration in her Juubi state, but that's also only low-mid... unless Boruto buffs it via Hima and Kurama becoming Wolverine.

Cap Kaguya has low-mid regeneration; it's in the Otsutsuki physiology section. The reason it got downgraded is that she has resistance to TSOs, so the feat in question is not valid. plus it might just be some form of shapeshifting, as she transformed from her Juubi state to her humanoid state. There's no other regeneration feat aside from her arm, which is just low-mid. Unless Boruto's Otsutsuki retroactively buffed her, she can only regenerate when going into her Juubi form.

My personal opinion is that she should scale to the Bijuu regeneration in her Juubi state, but that's also only low-mid... unless Boruto buffs it via Hima and Kurama becoming Wolverine.
Isn't it Low-Godly?

Only thing i want to see in the anime is Yhwach using a stenritter ability that he absorbed, so people can finally shut their trap

And some elaboration on the cosmology

Isn't it Low-Godly?
Why would it be? The only argument for mid-godly "Naruto/Boruto" I can think of is Kurama's body, soul, and chakra being destroyed in Baryon Mode, and him coming back. He explicitly says that Bijuu can come back from their flame of life being extinguished, both flesh and soul. imo this would be mid-godly because it involves the body, soul, and mind. The mind aspect is that Kurama's chakra was destroyed in Baryon Mode and then came back anyway, and chakra has spiritual energy that is closely tied to the mind in Naruto. This would only apply to Bijuu, though, and Kaguya exclusively in her Juubi form, I guess. Or is the low-godly you're talking about Karma? If so, nah, that's just plain reincarnation.

Why would it be? The only argument for mid-godly "Naruto/Boruto" I can think of is Kurama's body, soul, and chakra being destroyed in Baryon Mode, and him coming back. He explicitly says that Bijuu can come back from their flame of life being extinguished, both flesh and soul. imo this would be mid-godly because it involves the body, soul, and mind. The mind aspect is that Kurama's chakra was destroyed in Baryon Mode and then came back anyway, and chakra has spiritual energy that is closely tied to the mind in Naruto. This would only apply to Bijuu, though, and Kaguya exclusively in her Juubi form, I guess. Or is the low-godly you're talking about Karma? If so, nah, that's just plain reincarnation.
It's in otsutsuki physiology, for the real ones (low godly that is)

Last edited:
Back