• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yeah pm, I'd read the entire manga. Watch Memories of Nobody after the Soul Society arc since it's canon, then once you finish the TYBW manga, start watching the anime (TYBW anime is canon and it's cool to see the changes), and if you're still starved for Bleach content read the CFYOW novels.
Don't forget about the Bount arc since that's also canon.

He's only affecting ( arguably ) infinite timelines no? Rather than some type of hypertimeline?
IIRC there's is infinite timelines in bleach I don't know the difference between hypertimeline and infinite timelines, but it's mostly off of him saying watching from above that which is being above the 4th dimension of time hax wise.
0677-016.png

Last edited:
IIRC there's is infinite timelines in bleach I don't know the difference between hypertimeline and infinite timelines, but it's mostly off of him saying watching from above that which is being above the 4th dimension of time hax wise.
0677-016.png

Simplest definition I found on here

A hypertimeline is basically a higher dimensional timeline that contain multiple lower dimensional timelines, with every single one of these lower dimensional timelines having their own different space-times
If you want a more thorough breakdown though here

Since Yhwach doesn't seem to be affecting any higher temporal plane

I don't see why there is any reason to assume his Fate Manip goes anything beyond baseline 2-A

0677-016.png
Hypertimeline contains infinite timeline. That's why it's 5D. Only way I see 5D almighty is through possibility meta.

I think we should reevaluate these topic after cour, cosmology upgrade. Since we have these statements from relevant hax users.

Simplest definition I found on here

A hypertimeline is basically a higher dimensional timeline that contain multiple lower dimensional timelines, with every single one of these lower dimensional timelines having their own different space-times
If you want a more thorough breakdown though here

But that's regarding dragon ball though? Also it seems to be in regards to destroying a timeline?
Hypertimeline contains infinite timeline. That's why it's 5D.

I think we should reevaluate these topic after cour, cosmology upgrade. Since we have these statements from relevant hax users.
Okay.

Flat out statements do change stuff, flat out statement is what got Bleach god tiers back to tier 3.
Yhwach half a$$ destruction, sustaining feats those are the things that actually helped is what I see. They have feat.
We already had those heavy implications, databook explanation about cosmology. Novel just adds more supportive evidence.

Like we still have those dimensional statememt, possibilities statememt from fate hax nigh omniscience type being, infinite timeline from a time hax user.

Does the data books say anything about, byakuya shukei hakuteiken form or is there any extra info on it in general?
Nope. It's just another Kubo classic of pure mystery. The only info we have is from his statement back when he used it that it uses the power of all of his blades in Senkei, almost like a "f*** it, use it all" type move, which was why when Ichigo beat it, he didn't have enough Reiatsu to do anything.

Here's a question: How many times has the word "Reiryoku" been used in the manga. It's a massively important part of the power system, yet I don't remember a single instance when it was said.

Btw does Bleach ever have a fall off later into the series? I know some series have a tendency to go downhill when they go on for a long time (One Piece is sort of an example) and Bleach is 600+ chapters long so I'm worried it might start getting dull later on.

Btw does Bleach ever have a fall off later into the series? I know some series have a tendency to go downhill when they go on for a long time (One Piece is sort of an example) and Bleach is 600+ chapters long so I'm worried it might start getting dull later on.
It keeps getting better. You would understand it by the end of series or novel. Novel will fill up the gaps and give you better taste of the story

I guess you could say that happens in the final arc of the Manga, but that's due to a myriad of reasons. For one, Kubo was extremely sick during the last few years of the original Bleach run, so much so that it isn't an exaggeration to say that he was dying. In and out of the hospital, and all that.

It's why he works on his own schedule now. This is most evident with Burn the Witch, his third serialized series, as its releasing in batches as seasons (with the one shot and season 1 being the only pieces of manga content that's out.)

Is TYBW good? And where does it fall chronologically
My favorite arc, it's the last arc of the manga. Once you finish reading it, turn to the anime adaptation of it, since they've been making additions and changes to the arc, that a lot of people agree are fixing issues they had with the arc. The only reason I say read it, is so you're not waiting a year to see the final cour 4 and it's cool to compare the anime and manga.

Back