• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Wait a second, let me cook about this.

In the flashback in Cour 2 with Young Yhwach vs Ichibei, he said he saw his father's death with The Almighty, he even said he was glad he lost his eyes because he would never see it again. Ichigo saw these visions in a similar fashion in the Irazusando. Does this mean Ichigo is being trained to wield The Almighty?

I mean it’s rather explicit that Ichigo was being tested to see if he is a worthy vessel to replace the Soul King. Given it’s revealed in CFYOW that Ichibe had planned on using Ichigo as the new SK in the event that they had no other replacement. So I don’t believe Ichigo was being trained explicitly for the purpose of using the Almighty, rather taking in some of the Soul King’s reiatsu in that moment just so happened to grant Ichigo that glimpse with the Almighty.

I mean it’s rather explicit that Ichigo was being tested to see if he is a worthy vessel to replace the Soul King. Given it’s revealed in CFYOW that Ichibe had planned on using Ichigo as the new SK in the event that they had no other replacement. So I don’t believe Ichigo was being trained explicitly for the purpose of using the Almighty, rather taking in some of the Soul King’s reiatsu in that moment just so happened to grant Ichigo that glimpse with the Almighty.
I know he was trained to be a vessel as stated in CFYOW, but considering that Ichigo was said in the manga by Yhwach to have somewhat similar eyes (that is if memory serves me), it could mean something bigger

Ebern doesn't have quincy power as far as I know, he's just a hollow that works for the Quincy. Him making his power be quincy themed doesn't mean he has quincy power

whoa what a mind blowing discovery dude

To be fair, Ichigo accessed the Vizard aspect for some time, which Hikone never had, though he doesn't use it anymore because it was always an improper addition. Not to say that his hollowification is weaker but his was fundamentally different.
This list is based on race powers. If we follow your genius deduction of “Ebern” then we have to remove “Shinigami” from every character since is not even a “race” but souls with a title given when joining the Gotei 13. Ebern is a hollow with the ability to use Quincy powers and weapons.

This list is based on race powers. If we follow your genius deduction of “Ebern” then we have to remove “Shinigami” from every character since is not even a “race” but souls with a title given when joining the Gotei 13. Ebern is a hollow with the ability to use Quincy powers and weapons.
Nah shinigami power is something very distinct and there is a “shinigami race”

It’s not a different species like hollows but it is different

I should have done that from the start. You don’t have to take my word for it. Go read the Bleach wiki. Even when some stuff there is questionable at best. Come here to tell me something so erroneous. Get out of here with the trolling.
🍆🍆🍆
Hollows (虚ホロウ, Horō) are a race of creatures

🍆🍆🍆

Hollow are former Pluses (deceased Human souls) who lose their hearts to despair or regret, or they remain in the Human World for too long.

Just stop. If Ebern isn't a hybrid, then Quincy, Fullnbringers are Humans, and Hollows and Shinigami are Pluses. Which was the original dumb argument brought forward for the sake of arguing by someone here.

Kubo confirming hollows and arrancar can have kids -

Rule 34 artists and fanic writers -

GJC9oWlXEAgzJ1Z.png

Back