• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Senjumaru’s Bankai new info/powers:

1. Senjumaru’s real body is outside the Bankai dimension.

2. Senjumaru’s body inside the Bankai are multiple illusions.

3. Nobody can exit the Bankai except Senjumaru.

I wouldn’t be surprise if number 3 will be use for Uryu to use Antithesis and swap places with Senjumaru.

Senjumaru’s Bankai new info/powers:

1. Senjumaru’s real body is outside the Bankai dimension.

2. Senjumaru’s body inside the Bankai are multiple illusions.

3. Nobody can exit the Bankai except Senjumaru.

I wouldn’t be surprise if number 3 will be use for Uryu to use Antithesis and swap places with Senjumaru.
Source: CFYOW

Uryu is a Fullbringer Kubo-f0reshadowing-theory.

GKWroD3a0AAQ9DU

I've been calling this for years, Uryu is part Fullbringer.

0430-016.png

Ryuken says Uryu fits in the same category as a Human Fullbringer.

Here we see that Ryuken's mother was attack in the leg by a hollow similar to Masaki.

0534-013.png

Uryu could be a second-third generation Fullbringer like Aura Michibane. A wonderful power-up ready to happen in the Hell Arc to keep up with the next enemies in the series. Some Fullbringers awaken their fullbring later in adulthood we know this from the butler-hulk guy. Maybe Uryu's Quincy cross given to him by his grandpa will become his Fullbring? Explains why Ryuken, and Uryu escaped Auswhalen.

Last edited:
I was told to ask here about this but, I need a little help with a CRT. No it's not 2-C Bleach or MFTL+ Bleach, it's something that has been urking my mind forever. I want to make a CRT involving Ichigo's intelligence. I believe both his intelligence normally and in combat should be upgraded to the next tier up (I don't wanna say them because that would cause more discourse), and I have a draft for it, but I need some help with cleaning things up and also some insight on how to appease the CRT gods. I made this profile for the reason of upgrading Ichigo's Intelligence section because of the old CRT being from 2 years ago and being poorly made and discussed.

I was told to ask here about this but, I need a little help with a CRT. No it's not 2-C Bleach or MFTL+ Bleach, it's something that has been urking my mind forever. I want to make a CRT involving Ichigo's intelligence. I believe both his intelligence normally and in combat should be upgraded to the next tier up (I don't wanna say them because that would cause more discourse), and I have a draft for it, but I need some help with cleaning things up and also some insight on how to appease the CRT gods. I made this profile for the reason of upgrading Ichigo's Intelligence section because of the old CRT being from 2 years ago and being poorly made and discussed.
post the draft here, we can help

Anywho As I promised, here's the draft (Note: Currently my scans are scattered across my phone and computer so for the sake of time I will include them later)

First, why Ichigo is above average currently:

Ichigo is ranked above average because of the fact that he is a straight A student and is in the top 30 of his school (Above Average feat) however, there is a lot more to unpack about this

1. His shinigami duties

Ichigo as we've seen leaves class for his shinigami work almost all the time and the teachers don't really put an effort to be concerned about him, meaning his grades are high enough not to warrant them being suspicious when he leaves. Ichigo also had to deal with Zangetsu interfering with his life along with Aizen kidnapping Orihime and despite that along with losing Zangetsu, he was able to remain above the average in the fullbringer arc. Ichigo also had to work with having Shinigami interfering with his life as well such as multiple captains and lieutenants attending his school and living in his house, having to deal with their shenanigans.

Now that I have shown why his school feat is not just above average due to him dealing with shinigami work and how the teachers are not concerned, this is where it really gets interesting: Knowledge

Ichigo is very knowledgable about the Bleach world, moreso than your average shinigami or human. He knows about the different races and species that exist from being taught by Urahara, The Vizards, Ichibei, and many others. He knows about the true workings of the universe through what goes on in the Royal Palace, something that most Captains don't know. He also knows many of their techniques including high-level ones as well and can remember them even after almost 2 years of only witnessing it once (Grimmjow's Gran Rey Cero, he only saw a GRC once in the pre-timeskip of Bleach and performed it Vs Yhwach in the TYBW in conjunction with Getsuga Tenshou).

His deduction when it comes to his soul is incredible as he was able to figure out that his Bankai's spirtual pressure is linked to his Shihakusho and he found out through being healed by Isane when she said that Reiatsu heals longer and confirmed that when he was healed by Orihime, his body was healed, but not his Shihakusho. He was also able to find the equilibrium within himself and created a plan to unlock HoS to mix together his Hollow and Quincy powers.

There's a bunch of Emotional stuff too, but I think I will save that for the combat section

I just messaged Nerd about my CRT. Hopefully this is non-controversial enough to warrant an easy agreement with staff (although Genius in combat will definitely be a challenge)

Can't forget Hikone, although the fanbase loves doing that when it comes to scaling Kenpachi. Also my GOAT Kugoat Himjo
I meant Ichigo ain't the only "hybrid" in the series.

Yhwach would probably be a Hybrid type 5 or higher since basically he absorbs the souls and essence of everyone that dies in combat plus he absorbed the Soul King as well.

Hybrid 4 races mix: Ichigo (Shinigami-Hollow-Quincy-Fullbringer), Hikone (Shinigami-Hollow-Quincy-Fullbringer)

Hybrid 3 races mix: Ginjo (Shinigami-Hollow-Fullbringer), Soul King (Shinigami-Quincy-Fullbringer)

Hybrid 2 races mix: Ebern (Hollow-Quincy), Shinji (Shinigami-Hollow), Rose (Shinigami-Hollow), Hiyori (Shinigami-Hollow), Hachi (Shinigami-Hollow), Lisa (Shinigami-Hollow), Kensei (Shinigami-Hollow), Love (Shinigami-Hollow), Mashiro (Shinigami-Hollow)

Tell me if I forgot someone.

The change in how Yhwach gets out of the cage oreshadows Uryu's schrift and it explains why Yhwach never uses Yamamoto's bankai. I think the medallion that was used to switch places with yhwach had Yama's bankai in and shows how Yhwach throws it away like an insignificant peace of art. Unless, Uryu used Antithesis to swaps Medallion's with Yhwach and now owns Zanka No Tachi as we saw in that one part that Uryu's medallion had some sort of blut like when it activated in his eyes foreshadowing the use of Antithesis on the medallion.

So totally random question, but which characters can resist reiatsu crush? I'm having a bit of trouble understanding how high it scales compared to other verses. Like shouldn't characters with resistance to soul manipulation be able to engage in battles with soul reapers? I get that hollows have type 2 corruption, but that's only hollows as far as I'm aware. Cuz making vs battles with Bleach appears impossible.

So totally random question, but which characters can resist reiatsu crush? I'm having a bit of trouble understanding how high it scales compared to other verses. Like shouldn't characters with resistance to soul manipulation be able to engage in battles with soul reapers? I get that hollows have type 2 corruption, but that's only hollows as far as I'm aware. Cuz making vs battles with Bleach appears impossible.
Humans like Fullbringers, Orihime and Chad have Hollow Reiatsu. Typically, in versus matches we ignore that the other character can't do that so the fight even happenes or there would be no point.

Yhwach would probably be a Hybrid type 5 or higher since basically he absorbs the souls and essence of everyone that dies in combat plus he absorbed the Soul King as well.

Hybrid 4 races mix: Ichigo (Shinigami-Hollow-Quincy-Fullbringer), Hikone (Shinigami-Hollow-Quincy-Fullbringer)

Hybrid 3 races mix: Ginjo (Shinigami-Hollow-Fullbringer), Soul King (Shinigami-Quincy-Fullbringer)

Hybrid 2 races mix: Ebern (Hollow-Quincy), Shinji (Shinigami-Hollow), Rose (Shinigami-Hollow), Hiyori (Shinigami-Hollow), Hachi (Shinigami-Hollow), Lisa (Shinigami-Hollow), Kensei (Shinigami-Hollow), Love (Shinigami-Hollow), Mashiro (Shinigami-Hollow)

🤓*Human, Fullbringer is not a race.

Ebern doesn't have quincy power as far as I know, he's just a hollow that works for the Quincy. Him making his power be quincy themed doesn't mean he has quincy power

Shinji (Shinigami-Hollow), Rose (Shinigami-Hollow), Hiyori (Shinigami-Hollow), Hachi (Shinigami-Hollow), Lisa (Shinigami-Hollow), Kensei (Shinigami-Hollow), Love (Shinigami-Hollow), Mashiro (Shinigami-Hollow)
whoa what a mind blowing discovery dude

To be fair, Ichigo accessed the Vizard aspect for some time, which Hikone never had, though he doesn't use it anymore because it was always an improper addition. Not to say that his hollowification is weaker but his was fundamentally different.

Back