• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

xQmBW7pwjvJhczbjCuPihS-650-80.jpg.webp

Raven literally nobody cares about that point and nobody was discussing it with you.

We were talking about me calling you bringing that up dickeating. The fact you consistently fail to track Basic trains of thought is asinine to me.

No need I already showed why with my last screenshot and I already proved many times y'all are biased and it's too Long to go over all of it
Failure to fulfill the burden of proof. But like I agree I am biased when it comes to who I want to spend my time with, and with respect to this scenario I am biased towards my friendship with Arcker over yours. However, that doesn't mean I cannot maintain impartiality in debates. I simply think your claims and arguments are incorrect. You even conceded, and are coping with the loss by crying "Arc is biased, he's a big meanie, Arcker is a little boy, I'm superior to him". Like ok buddy no one cares, hop off.

Failure to fulfill the burden of proof. But like I agree I am biased when it comes to who I want to spend my time with, and with respect to this scenario I am biased towards my friendship with Arcker over yours. However, that doesn't mean I cannot maintain impartiality in debates. I simply think your claims and arguments are incorrect. You even conceded, and are coping with the loss by crying "Arc is biased, he's a big meanie, Arcker is a little boy, I'm superior to him". Like ok buddy no one cares, hop off.
The latter has nothing to do with the debate and it's just me stating that he is. Hop off?? He butted himself in even tho I was trying to ignore him. Stop being slow

The latter has nothing to do with the debate and it's just me stating that he is. Hop off?? He butted himself in even tho I was trying to ignore him. Stop being slow
It's a general thread, he can hop in any debate he wants. If you wanted to debate me in private, you should've DM'd me. Hell this debate started because you stepped in on a convo Reio and I were having. So like what. And yes hop off, as in stop overtly coping by dickeating it's not a good look

Hey I rather be an outcast than a clone. At least im not scared to have my own opinions. Y'all just rally behind one guy and don't have takes of your own as if he's kubo or something. So y'all can have this. Continue being dick eaters

Hey I rather be an outcast than a clone. At least im not scared to have my own opinions. Y'all just rally behind one guy and don't have takes of your own as if he's kubo or something. So y'all can have this. Continue being dick eaters
Have you ever conceived the thought that maybe, just maybe, the lot of us genuinely agree with Arc's takes and disagree with you? Trying to hype yourself as a dog breaking away from its leash doesn't make you look cool when you wine and wine, it just makes you unbearable.

Being a contrarian for the sake of contrarianism doesn't make you smart or better than anyone. Just makes you pretentious.

If anybody is dick eating it's everyone dick eating arc so nice try lmao share same opinion
I dick-eat Arc when he shares the same opinions I do, not vice versa, big difference there.

I got into an argument with them months ago over some Kenny stuff (I admit I had a bad take). I was treated the same way you are; people have opinions, and there will always be more people on one side than the other. It's no conspiracy.

Back