• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Some dumb take I had about TYBW Kenny scaling to CFYOW.
avatars-emUdRItnJk29mWSf-bdSCAA-t500x500.jpg

I really wanted 3-C Gremmy.
Just wait for stuff like this?

I feel like we're all forgetting until a few months ago, we had like star level god tiers, Multi-continental everyone from CFYOW basically (lol) and way worse scaling. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

@Arc7Kuroi is really just cultivating a cult of personality from just giving these bleach fans good scaling

TSI, Dangai ichigo > WSK/cocoon aizen > SZ
Ichibei can't be sensed because he is vastly more skilled than rest of the shinigamy. There are also exceptional characters like urahara , mayuri who can perform abnormal feats

Ichibei can't be sensed because he is vastly more skilled than rest of the shinigamy. There are also exceptional characters like urahara , mayuri who can perform abnormal feats
Hell beast can't be sensed either so are they above cocoon aizen to? Ichibei can't be sensed because his power is abstract

When I quit it's going to be like the death of WB
The gates of hell are gonna reopen after no longer being supported by your reiatsu

Another day another yap, ngl

I’m a little confused on the powerscaling for kenpachi. He got beat by a pre bankai ichigo. And even when ichgo used banaki on a one armed grimmjow it wasn’t enough. So did he just get stronger for fan service or am I missing something

I’m a little confused on the powerscaling for kenpachi. He got beat by a pre bankai ichigo. And even when ichgo used banaki on a one armed grimmjow it wasn’t enough. So did he just get stronger for fan service or am I missing something
Kenpachi is someone who enjoys battle. He usually bring himself down to the level of his opponents even if they are weaker than him so that he can enjoy the battle. Bro can oneshot Nnoitora if he wants but decided he wants to enjoy himself.

That's why he is Kenpachi.

Back