• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

No I'm not. The inability to be sensed is a thing in Bleach.

You have to prove that. You're conceding that you attempted to shift the burden, and thus are conceding you didn't prove your claim.

"In the age of the internet and vastly accessible information, ignorance is a choice."

This isn't coherent english but pop off. You spouted a bunch of unjustified claims. You made a bunch of assertions and didn't actually prove anything. I made no claim in this debate about a Ichibe being sealed. This is just a complete tangent and nonsequitur to the debate. Ichibe hasn't even used Bankai in the anime yet, we have no idea how his Bankai will be portrayed in comparison to Shutara, since such comparison is nonexistent in the manga. You're making a bunch of speculative claims.

She doesn't know what that means.

This logic doesn't follow. Ichibe being sealed or not holds no barring on whether or not he can be sensed. Proof entails evidence, that which you have not provided.
Wait no Arc he did use shirafune ichimonji tho?

It's relative to power. so no it isn't since we have proof he's not transcendent
You have to prove that. You're conceding that you attempted to shift the burden, and thus are conceding you didn't prove your claim.
I don't think either of us can prove this not the core of my argument dude
"In the age of the internet and vastly accessible information, ignorance is a choice."
Ok
This isn't coherent english but pop off. You spouted a bunch of unjustified claims. You made a bunch of assertions and didn't actually prove anything. I made no claim in this debate about a Ichibe being sealed.
It's relevant to the fact he can't be sensed
This is just a complete tangent and nonsequitur to the debate. Ichibe hasn't even used Bankai in the anime yet,
Yes he did dummy
we have no idea how his Bankai will be portrayed in comparison to Shutara, since such comparison is nonexistent in the manga. You're making a bunch of speculative claims.

She doesn't know what that means.

This logic doesn't follow. Ichibe being sealed or not holds no barring on whether or not he can be sensed. Proof entails evidence, that which you have not provided.
Because Senjumaru could and he couldn't be among the other examples of people not sensing him

I have no idea where Raven gets her inflated ego nor what justifies in her head this immense pride and "I'm better than you" attitude. Like she gets visibly upset when people don't take her seriously, acts the way she acts, and then wonders why. Crazy.

It's relative to power. so no it isn't since we have proof he's not transcendent
I never claimed anything about Condom Aizen's transcendence. I've just been talking about his inability to be sensed. Can you for the love of all that is good, stay on track.

I don't think either of us can prove this not the core of my argument dude
You blatantly conceding to shifting the burden. You made the initial positive claim, therefore the onus is on you to prove such. But thank you for conceding that you cannot prove such.

Admission to ignorance.

It's relevant to the fact he can't be sensed
No it isn't? How does Ichibe > Shutara provide any relevancy to Ichibe being unable to be sensed? That argument only follows if you think Shutara cannot be sensed. In which case, that is another unsubstantiated claim you are providing, that you would in turn have to prove.

Yes he did dummy
My bad you right, doesn't really change what I said tho.
Don't call me a dummy 🤓

Because Senjumaru could and he couldn't be among the other examples of people not sensing him
Senjumaru could what? Speak in complete sentences.

It means unsensible isn't a thing in bleach in actuality. He's treating is as it's own tier of power far beyond Ichibei but whether or not you can be sensed depends on the opponent. We accept actual transcends as WSK or higher I believe and condom Aizen isn't that. Meaning take any number below WSK and he would be sensible somewhere there. He's not truly unsensible nobody is. So treating is as it's own realm of power must mean y'all treat it as transcendent since by y'all logic Senjumaru can be sensed and then next tier after her is WSK. Ichibei is above Senjumaru and can't be sensed which is similar ballpark

It means unsensible isn't a thing in bleach in actuality. He's treating is as it's own tier of power far beyond Ichibei but whether or not you can be sensed depends on the opponent.
The inability to be sensed is a thing in Bleach, I provided scans early. I'm not treating anything like that, you initiated this Ichibe stuff by claiming Grimmjow couldn't sense him, and I've been slamming you on your head about that topic this entire debate.

We accept actual transcends as WSK or higher I believe and condom Aizen isn't that. Meaning take any number below WSK and he would be sensible somewhere there.
It is stated that if someone were on the same level as Aizen they'd sense him, never argued against that.

He's not truly unsensible nobody is. So treating is as it's own realm of power must mean y'all treat it as transcendent
No one, except you, has claimed that the inability to be sensed is its own realm of power like transcendent.

by y'all logic Senjumaru can be sealed and then next tier after her is WSK.
No one said that the next tier beyond Senjumaru is WSK tier.

Ichibei is above Senjumaru and can't be sensed which is similar ballpark
You have not proven that Ichibe cannot be sensed. Hitchen's razor gg.

I have no idea where Raven gets her inflated ego nor what justifies in her head this immense pride and "I'm better than you" attitude. Like she gets visibly upset when people don't take her seriously, acts the way she acts, and then wonders why. Crazy.
What made u type all this? Because I called that person a child? I just don't like them

Alright I'm gunna explain it one more time so children can understand. Because y'all clearly don't.

My argument is, Ichibei has never been sensed just like Chrysalis Aizen. The rebuttal was, he wasn't directly stayed to be unsensible. But the thing is, its not it's own tier. Saying Aizen is unsensible but not Ichibei, means you treat unsensible as it's own tier.

But unsensible depends on you and your opponent. So you literally can't use the argument without accepting it as it's own tier. You keep saying you aren't saying it's it's own tier but I don't think you realize applying it to Aizen must mean you upscale Aizen to all Shinigami not stated to be transcendent or WSK. As of right now Chrysalis Aizen is upscaling anybody not WSK level. And because you keep using the term unsensible it means you applying the ability to be sensed as it's own class of tier/being when its based on you and your opponent.

So if I say Ichibei can't be sensed and you say he was never stated to be unsensible this means you are acting like Aizen is unsensible to any being not WSK or higher. You didn't say this, but your argument is saying this by default.

Jesus Christ

My argument is, Ichibei has never been sensed just like Chrysalis Aizen. The rebuttal was, he wasn't directly stayed to be unsensible. But the thing is, its not it's own tier. Saying Aizen is unsensible but not Ichibei, means you treat unsensible as it's own tier.
Nothing here is an argument.

Even if we granted this gobbledygook, it wouldn't follow from the fact that Unsensibility isn't it's own tier that Ichibei cannot be sensed.

Alright I'm gunna explain it one more time so children can understand. Because y'all clearly don't.
🤓

The rebuttal was not "he isn't stated to be unsensible". Your argument was that Ichibe wasn't explicitly stated/shown to be sensed therefore he cannot be sensed (using Grimmjow as the person doing the sensing). The refutation to this was "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". Since you are claiming the absence of evidence (absence of direct statements/showings that Ichibe can be sensed) is evidence of absence (proof Ichibe cannot be sensed). That is a logical fallacy, and thus defeats your argument. It is an argument from ignorance; however, you have conceded to being intentionally ignorant so who is really surprised here.

But unsensible depends on you and your opponent. So you literally can't use the argument without accepting it as it's own tier. You keep saying you aren't saying it's it's own tier but I don't think you realize applying it to Aizen must mean you upscale Aizen to all Shinigami not stated to be transcendent or WSK. As of right now Chrysalis Aizen is upscaling anybody not WSK level. And because you keep using the term unsensible it means you applying the ability to be sensed as it's own class of tier/being when its based on you and your opponent.
The reason Condom Aizen is above Shutara's true power is for the following reason: people weaker than the likes of Kisuke and Isshin who are base Aizen level are likely capable of sensing Shutara's Bankai as we see them react to the permeation of her reiatsu (which would indicate they can perceive it in some manner), meanwhile these stronger characters (Kisuke and Isshin) cannot sense Condom Aizen. Therefore Condom Aizen is stronger. Condom Aizen (unsensible) > Kisuke and Isshin ~ base Aizen > Shunsui < Shutara's Bankai (sensible), therefore Condom Aizen > Shutara's Bankai.

So if I say Ichibei can't be sensed and you say he was never stated to be unsensible this means you are acting like Aizen is unsensible to any being not WSK or higher. You didn't say this, but your argument is saying this by default.
I explain above why this isn't my argument.

Jesus Christ
Don't use the Lord's name in vain 🙏

The fact I had to explain that is crazy. Y'all are dumb I'm done with this debate
Bulverism moment. Concession accepted tho.

Last edited:
Don't use the Lord's name in vain 🙏
Screenshot_2024-01-18-21-34-47-797.jpg

No bias here for sure

Back