• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

1. Of course it’s inaccurate. They left out Yammy, have Nel way too low.
  2. Harribel is the Ruler of HM, not it’s King. She specifically goes out of her to not be called King because it would start shit with Grimm.
  3. No one mentioned Queen.
  4. Kings in HM are the strongest who can beat down anyone else that disagrees. That’s how Barragan was King.
  5. It isn’t about wanting to be King, it’s about who is the strongest.
  6. It’s a meme dude. The details really don’t matter unless they put Ulq above the rest.
That “meme” is very poor if it can’t get its point across everyone. Hallibel has a crown worthy of a King on the new Hell Arc sketches by Kubo, your point?

That “meme” is very poor if it can’t get its point across everyone.
Bro … everyone but you gets it. Grimmjow spends his time talking about he is the strongest when he is only Number 6 with Aizen and Co above even the Espada. If your brain can’t compute such a basic joke, you’re beyond help.
Hallibel has a crown worthy of a King on the new Hell Arc sketches by Kubo, your point?
Having a crown doesn’t make you a king. What’s your point?

Bro … everyone but you gets it. Grimmjow spends his time talking about he is the strongest when he is only Number 6 with Aizen and Co above even the Espada. If your brain can’t compute such a basic joke, you’re beyond help.
If you had source the post from Reddit where you stole it this meme without giving credit to fish likes, then you would have notice that other people didn’t get it either.

Having a crown doesn’t make you a king. What’s your point?
I’m making you look bad, even if you don’t acknowledge it. I get it. Who would? Lmao Your answer still doesn’t mean she isn’t the King. So, what’s your point again?

If you had source the post from Reddit where you stole it this meme without giving credit to fish likes, then you would have notice that other people didn’t get it either.
🗿

Blank wasn't even the person who posted it, it was AnimesFreak.

Crayon eater level reading comprehension.

I’m making you look bad, even if you don’t acknowledge it.
😐

🗿

Blank wasn't even the person who posted it, it was AnimesFreak.

Crayon eater level reading comprehension.

😐
You got me. Non-clown people are so insignificant I don't bother remembering their names. 🗿

kill-myself.gif

Pretty sure i asked this before but idr, what does Rukia bankai do?
It seems that she only increases the range of her absolute zero attack.

Can you get type 4 Acausality without causality resistance feats
Yes.

Just need to prove that said character abides by a different casual system compared to most people in the verse.

The Fateless One from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is someone who doesn't have any feats of resisting Causality Manipulation but has Type 4 since he isn't bound by the normal fate system of the verse.

Yes.

Just need to prove that said character abides by a different casual system compared to most people in the verse.

The Fateless One from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is someone who doesn't have any feats of resisting Causality Manipulation but has Type 4 since he isn't bound by the normal fate system of the verse.
Okay. I was thinking the soul king and Ichibei should have type 4 for existing in a world with different causality. In the original world anything damaged or destroyed reverts back to it's original form
2022_01_05_20.10.30.jpg

2022_01_05_20.06.20.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, thunderous roar like a subterranean rumbling, overlapping a spell on a spell, completely filling the Parsing World (Dangai). The chanting should have stopped by now, but no Kidou appeared. It was as if the power was allowed to accumulate in the space until the chanting was completed. However, a torrent of spiritual pressure, a complex mixture of Bakudou and Hadou, begins to expand with a force that threatens to destroy the Parsing World's (Dangai) surrounding barriers the next moment. The eleventh group was then attacked by several hundreds of Kidou all at once. Kidou's 90th level "Senju Kouten Taihou" and "Black Coffin" are overlaid on the body of only one person, Kenpachi Zaraki, exceeding fifty.
Screenshot_2022-05-29-22-34-19-936_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thoughts?
Source: SAFWY (volume 1 I belive?)

Kenny gets resistance to molecular hax and has another feat of tanking dozens of 90s Kido from Azashiro. Azashiro can possibly destroy the Dangai and apparently can cause enough noise to be heard across a space that can contain planets.

Also out of curiosity, should Ichigo get analytical prediction for predicting Ulquiorra’s moves? Ulq would possibly get resistance to AP since Ichigo was unable to read him prior to Ichigo’s growth.

And molecular hax for Ganju based on Klub Kubo.

Kenny gets resistance to molecular hax and has another feat of tanking dozens of 90s Kido from Azashiro. Azashiro can possibly destroy the Dangai and apparently can cause enough noise to be heard across a space that can contain planets.
And his shikai spear mode would be even stronger than all that.

Also out of curiosity, should Ichigo get analytical prediction for predicting Ulquiorra’s moves? Ulq would possibly get resistance to AP since Ichigo was unable to read him prior to Ichigo’s growth.

And molecular hax for Ganju based on Klub Kubo.
Send Ichigo predicting ulquiorra moves

Back