• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

No, Bazz B barely offset Yama’s flames, to save his life. Bazz was covered in burns. Whoever told you Bazz > Shikai Yama lied.
Hmm

I see what u mean, but even off setting would require somewhat comparable power no? I mean it's even accepted on his profile cause of such

And to top it off he wasn't even using his "quincy bankai" ( can never spell vollanstag or whatever )

No, Bazz B barely offset Yama’s flames, to save his life. Bazz was covered in burns. Whoever told you Bazz > Shikai Yama lied.
0511-019.png

Hmm

I see what u mean, but even off setting would require somewhat comparable power no? I mean it's even accepted on his profile cause of such

And to top it off he wasn't even using his "quincy bankai" ( can never spell vollanstag or whatever )
He’d downscale heavily from it, cuz not only did he barely offset it, the Quincy had blut vene for extra defense on top of it.

He’d downscale heavily from it, cuz not only did he barely offset it, the Quincy had blut vene for extra defense on top of it.
Got ya

Also I can't be the only one here who is confused as **** with Isshin and Yoruichi scaling right?

Like Base Isshin was clashing with Base Aizen better than all the other captains were. Dude wasn't even using Shikai or Bankai yet he should be weaker than even Shikai Yama no?

Yoruichi was struggling with Sui Feng before yet now is like Kisuke tier during aizen fight? I get she was somewhat rusty as shown when she fought Yammy but by THAT much?

Got ya

Also I can't be the only one here who is confused as **** with Isshin and Yoruichi scaling right?

Like Base Isshin was clashing with Base Aizen better than all the other captains were. Dude wasn't even using Shikai or Bankai yet he should be weaker than even Shikai Yama no?

Yoruichi was struggling with Sui Feng before yet now is like Kisuke tier during aizen fight? I get she was somewhat rusty as shown when she fought Yammy but by THAT much?
The Bleach Sannin are also portrayed as relative to each other (Yoruichi with her special armor).

Also months pass between Yoruichi vs Yammy and Yoruichi vs Aizen. You can chalk it up to training + special combat armor.

Adult Isshin highkey scales in a vacuum, but yeah Yama should be stronger.

The Bleach Sannin are also portrayed as relative to each other (Yoruichi with her special armor).

Also months pass between Yoruichi vs Yammy and Yoruichi vs Aizen. You can chalk it up to training + special combat armor.

Adult Isshin highkey scales in a vacuum, but yeah Yama should be stronger.

1. Ah so you call them the Bleach Sannin too huh? ( I used to call Shunsui, Jushiro and Unohana that then realized it just fit the former better lmao )

2. Training, I guess and that special armor stuff is weird though lmao. Shit cracked Condom Aizen's shell

3. Ok so I wasn't the only one then good. Isshin didn't even other using his release states on Aizen which weirded me out. His Bankai I could at least understand since it supposedly uses up most of his power ( as stated in TBYW flashback ) but not even his SHIKAI???

Personally my head canon is probably this

Bankai Yama>>>Shikai Yama~Bankai Isshin>>>Base Aizen~Base/Shikai Isshin~Full Power Shikai Kisuke~Post Training+Special Armor Yoruichi~Base Yamamoto>>>Rest of the captains

^Something roughly like that. Agree or no?

Bankai Yama>>>Shikai Yama~Bankai Isshin>>>Base Aizen~Base/Shikai Isshin~Full Power Shikai Kisuke~Post Training+Special Armor Yoruichi~Base Yamamoto>>>Rest of the captains
Yeah I think that’s fine. You can argue about the finer details of the scaling but base Yama, base Aizen, adult Isshin, Shikai Kisuke, and armored shunko Yoruichi all seem to be in that same tier of power.

Isshin is a descendant of one of the 5 noble houses of the original 5 leaders of the royal family whose powers are said to be comparable but not as strong as those of the Prime Reio. Yamamoto was a nobody who became strong on his own and trained himself to get to where he was in today's history. It was no lie that Yamamoto's zanpakutou is the strongest in 2000 years. But Isshin as shown in the backstory was lazy like Kyoraku and recently regained his powers. Isshin being Aizen's base equal is the same as Aizen saying that Urahara was his equal before Hogyoku forms. It just means that Yamamoto was even stronger than these guys and that Aizen only won because he sealed his zanpakutou and made Yamamoto tank his own shikai while on base.

Isshin is a descendant of one of the 5 noble houses of the original 5 leaders of the royal family whose powers are said to be comparable but not as strong as those of the Prime Reio.
Huh.....

Pretty sure the Reio's power transcended everything....to the point he was even considered "Near Omnipotent"

Huh.....

Pretty sure the Reio's power transcended everything....to the point he was even considered "Near Omnipotent"
I read a different translation of this that said something similar.
“Indeed. Others such as myself, with special abilities, had appeared, but the Reio was exceptional. It may even be said he had a power that was close to being almighty, omniscient and omnipotent.”
Taking a step forward and stroking his beard, the Osho continued. “But there were those who did not believe that was a good world. Although they did not reach the level of the Reio, there were five people who possessed powerful abilities. ...They were the ancestors of the Five Great Noble Clans, the Shiba family included.”

Can anyone tell me why Aizen can't have mid godly regeneration. Because Hogyoku is different from his body right his whole existence getting erased and then he reforms it using hogyoku so isn't mid godly regeneration

Can anyone tell me why Aizen can't have mid godly regeneration. Because Hogyoku is different from his body right his whole existence getting erased and then he reforms it using hogyoku so isn't mid godly regeneration

Fusion Zamasu got mid godly for same reason. Beerus saying something about destroying soul or something Aizen existence getting Completely erased on spiritual level and hogyoku bringing him back should give him mid godly.

Yeah I suspected that.
So at what level can gremmy's meteor arrive in your opinion ? using fade to black numbers I imagine it can be pretty busted
It can go up to solid small planet level. Assuming highest possible density + highest possible entry speed.

Lowest end still gives very high multi-continent level results and with a slight push it can easily reach moon level.

Talking strictly about KE.

Novel is talking about current Aizen in that context. GG No contradictions.

Their clearly referring to base aizen. They stated tokinadas reiastu is way less then aizens. Only version of aizen they can sense was base aizen. Tokinadas KS also had a weakness which base aizens KS did not have. Which is more proof this is base being referred to.
Let's not act like those novels aren't inconsistent as **** at times

Like when they consistently say Barragan is stronger than CFYOW Grimmjow

Despite the fact War Arc Grimmjow could slice Quilge in half and pierce Askin, both Quincy of whom would stomp Barragan mind you
I think theirs like 2 statements for the novels that don't make any sense. Other than that it's consistent. Qulige was weakened and off guard when grimmjow hit him. Askin was also off guard plus i don't think askin that strong anyway he never was a physical fighter. Like some of the other Quincy.

Isshin and kisuke only have feats against aizen when he was slowing down from the process of evolution and not trying.

Their clearly referring to base aizen.

What was your argument again?
They stated tokinadas reiastu is way less then aizens.
True.
Only version of aizen they can sense was base aizen.
True. But that doesn't mean Base Aizen. The characters also compared Hikone to Aizen, Yhwach, and Ichigo without been able to sense current Aizen's reiatsu. Ichigo's and Yhwach's reiatsu can be felt but somehow are on the same level as Aizen. At this point in the story I would not be surprise if everyone can feel current Aizen's reiatsu in the same way Master Roshi, Frieza, Broly, etc can feel God ki when they couldn't previously without been having God Ki themselves. Is a story inconsistency.
Tokinadas KS also had a weakness which base aizens KS did not have.
Tokinada was weaker than all forms of Aizen.
Which is more proof this is base being referred to.
Not at all.
I think theirs like 2 statements for the novels that don't make any sense. Other than that it's consistent.
Which ones?
Qulige was weakened and off guard when grimmjow hit him. Askin was also off guard plus i don't think askin that strong anyway he never was a physical fighter. Like some of the other Quincy.
I agree with this two points.
Isshin and kisuke only have feats against aizen when he was slowing down from the process of evolution and not trying.
There is no evidence of Aizen slowing down. This is fanfiction. On the contrary Aizen himself, while sweating bullets, said Isshin took him to his limit as a Soul Reaper. The Aizen who wasn't trying was the condom Aizen and his next form was still felt by Bankai Ichigo before he even trained for Dangai form.

What was your argument again?

True.

True. But that doesn't mean Base Aizen. The characters also compared Hikone to Aizen, Yhwach, and Ichigo without been able to sense current Aizen's reiatsu. Ichigo's and Yhwach's reiatsu can be felt but somehow are on the same level as Aizen. At this point in the story I would not be surprise if everyone can feel current Aizen's reiatsu in the same way Master Roshi, Frieza, Broly, etc can feel God ki when they couldn't previously without been having God Ki themselves. Is a story inconsistency.

Tokinada was weaker than all forms of Aizen.
Thx's for the concession since agree all Versions of aizen are above tokinada. In the scan i posted it's stated only a few people had more reiastu then him which were aura,ginjo,hikone and kenpachi. Kisuke was not mentioned which means he's weaker than base aizen. Yourichi's reiastu was comparable to tokinada's which means she's also weaker than base aizen. Isshin should be as well since he's comparable to the 2.
Not at all.

Which ones?

I agree with this two points.

There is no evidence of Aizen slowing down. This is fanfiction. On the contrary Aizen himself, while sweating bullets, said Isshin took him to his limit as a Soul Reaper. The Aizen who wasn't trying was the condom Aizen and his next form was still felt by Bankai Ichigo before he even trained for Dangai form.

Here isshin says he's been slowing down. Which is due the evolution process. And clearly stated he was letting his guard down. Which means he's not trying.

You gotta be mental to think isshin pushed him to his limits lmao. Dued is like mid tier captain level being generous. He had trouble with a premature white ichigo. Aizen's lore is he's the strongest soul reaper with no equal same with yamamoto. Why would isshin just randomly be on his level.

Thx's for the concession since agree all Versions of aizen are above tokinada. In the scan i posted it's stated only a few people had more reiastu then him which were aura,ginjo,hikone and kenpachi. Kisuke was not mentioned which means he's weaker than base aizen. Yourichi's reiastu was comparable to tokinada's which means she's also weaker than base aizen. Isshin should be as well since he's comparable to the 2.
You can’t concede on something you never disagree with. That’s like conceding that humans breathe. Where did I said that Tokinada was stronger than Aizen? Never. Tokinada is weaker than all of Aizen’s forms. But is nice that you agree with my argument for once.

Here isshin says he's been slowing down. Which is due the evolution process. And clearly stated he was letting his guard down. Which means he's not trying.

You gotta be mental to think isshin pushed him to his limits lmao. Dued is like mid tier captain level being generous. He had trouble with a premature white ichigo. Aizen's lore is he's the strongest soul reaper with no equal same with yamamoto. Why would isshin just randomly be on his level.

Aizen. Yamamoto. Unohana. Zaraki. Ichibei. All carry the tittle of the strongest Shinigami. At this point you can make bananas and strawberries with it. It really doesn’t support your argument here, but I give you points for the theory.

Back to my original argument. The scans you posted don’t prove they are talking about Base Aizen at all.

Regardless of my opinion about Tokinada not been stronger than any form of Aizen, your post still don’t prove anything you’re claiming. 🗿

CFYOW Grimmjow likely solos that list excluding Aizen of, but obviously the meme is referencing Arrancar Arc Grimmjow, where he kept calling himself the king despite being ranked 6.

1. Of course it’s inaccurate. They left out Yammy, have Nel way too low.
  2. Harribel is the Ruler of HM, not it’s King. She specifically goes out of her to not be called King because it would start shit with Grimm.
  3. No one mentioned Queen.
  4. Kings in HM are the strongest who can beat down anyone else that disagrees. That’s how Barragan was King.
  5. It isn’t about wanting to be King, it’s about who is the strongest.
  6. It’s a meme dude. The details really don’t matter unless they put Ulq above the rest.

Shouldnt some Bleach characters have Awakend Power on their profile?
Like Ginjo,Ichigo,Orihime.
Ichigo gets a boost whenever he needs to protect someone,like when he fought Grimmjow,he was afraid of Orihime getting hurt but when she said she was ok, he casually blocked Grimmjow attack and Counter attacked injuring him.
For Ginjo its obvious with the emotion amped Getsuga
Orihime is whenever she gains confidence her shields get stronger.
Idk if i am reaching with this 🤷‍♂️

Grimmjow is stronger than halibel but weaker than barrgan. When grimmjow halibel and nel went resurrection kenpachi wanted to fight grimmjow over them

Back