• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Thanks, I heard people say it was stated in novels but never saw where, others also say he doesn’t have a bankai and used his shikai to make the others think he do but that’s total head canon

lolo.png

This is good cause it shows he is very active, everything is being done as how he wants. Hopefully at the end we see perfection.

Only Squad Zero members I liked were

- Ichibei

- Oetsu

Tenjiro was ass

Slender Form Hikifune and Shutara only good for hentai as they are boring too

Ngl most of the Espada were boring as characters

Only ones I liked were

- Starrk ( Who's death was still stupid to me. Halibel survives being cut down by Aizen himself, her FRACCION survive getting roasted alive by YAMAMOTO himself, and Grimmjow survived nearly getting split in 2 by Nnoitra by Starrk...the strongest Espada after Ulquiorra....can't survive getting stabbed in the chest? Why Kubo... ) He could have been developed way more

- Ulquiorra ( best Espada )

- Nel ( she was the most fun...also top 5 Bleach girl )

Walking on a tightrope with this one but.....Grimmjow and Halibel overrated....sorry not sorry

The rest of the Espada are pretty much the same character with reskins

- Arrogant

- Overconfident

- Vain

- Chauvinistic

- Cocky

- Quick to anger

I can't be the only one who feels this way....right?

All of them are written well and server their purpose. I do agree when you have big antagonist groups, you are gonna get some gimmicky characters

Ngl most of the Espada were boring as characters

Only ones I liked were

- Starrk ( Who's death was still stupid to me. Halibel survives being cut down by Aizen himself, her FRACCION survive getting roasted alive by YAMAMOTO himself, and Grimmjow survived nearly getting split in 2 by Nnoitra by Starrk...the strongest Espada after Ulquiorra....can't survive getting stabbed in the chest? Why Kubo... ) He could have been developed way more

- Ulquiorra ( best Espada )

- Nel ( she was the most fun...also top 5 Bleach girl )

Walking on a tightrope with this one but.....Grimmjow and Halibel overrated....sorry not sorry

The rest of the Espada are pretty much the same character with reskins

- Arrogant

- Overconfident

- Vain

- Chauvinistic

- Cocky

- Quick to anger

I can't be the only one who feels this way....right?
I can say for a fact that you aren’t the only who thinks Ulq is stronger than he actually is. Agree Harribel is overrated but that’s cuz people are just simps, Grimm is goated, Ulq is overrated.

I can say for a fact that you aren’t the only who thinks Ulq is stronger than he actually is. Agree Harribel is overrated but that’s cuz people are just simps, Grimm is goated, Ulq is overrated.

1. Pretty damn clear Ulq the strongest espada in the arrancar arc 😭 ( **** Yammy, 0 espada my ass )

2. Ok cool you not the only one. Halibel never really did anything so aside from her being hot, what was so special about her?

3. I don't hate Grimmjow, I just think he's not all that as a lot of people think

4. What about the rest of my post? Overall agree or no?

All of them are written well and server their purpose. I do agree when you have big antagonist groups, you are gonna get some gimmicky characters

Gimmicky and serve their purpose? Agree

Written well? Eh, not really for the most part. Like I said, most of them are boring

1. Pretty damn clear Ulq the strongest espada in the arrancar arc 😭 ( **** Yammy, 0 espada my ass )
Objectively wrong. Your man even told you he ain’t the strongest and you still gooning for him.
2. Ok cool you not the only one. Halibel never really did anything so aside from her being hot, what was so special about her?
Absolutely ******* nothing … besides having the coolest mask fragment. That shit was clean af.
3. I don't hate Grimmjow, I just think he's not all that as a lot of people think
Grimmjow is just entertaining and after the ass beating he gave Ichigo for his intro, he always gonna have a place in people’s hearts.
4. What about the rest of my post? Overall agree or no?
Nel best Arrancar girl.

Like Arcker said, groups make it hard to not have overlapping traits. You bring up arrogance and cockiness but Ulq is a prime example of this. Ichigo reads his movements one time and he goes “you think you’re a boss for this low tier feat” or whenever he talks down to Ichigo about how he is trash human and becomes like a Hollow to get more power. Ulq low key racist as shit. Then we have his whole belief of “if I can’t see it, it doesn’t exist”.

He ain’t as in your face as the others but they are all guilty of most of the shared traits you listed.
Yes, yes he is. Stay gooning.

Back