• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Can anyone tell me why Aizen & Ichigo hasn't got powernull resistance? I mean almighty was active still yhwach couldn't null both Aizen and Ichigo powers
It should be given to Ichigo because it passes through the seiretei barrier. Also, I think the seiretei barrier will reset his soul power to 0, but this did not happen to Ichigo, which explains why Ichigo has a power null resistance and why yhwach can't zero his strength with almigthy.

Kisuke isn't base aizen level lmao. In novels they stated tokinadas spirit energy was a far cry from base aizens and tokinada scales relative to shunsui,yourchi and byakauya. Who are also relative to kisuke.

Kisuke isn't base aizen level lmao. In novels they stated tokinadas spirit energy was a far cry from base aizens and tokinada scales relative to shunsui,yourchi and byakauya. Who are also relative to kisuke.
EZ580iPWkAMSWp7.jpg

C O P E

I think yhwachs powernull is just him rewriting the future so attacks don't harm him. He couldn't use it properly on ichigo and aizen because of KS
Ichigo fought yhwach before Aizen using KS. Also Yhwach was seeing future possibilities even under KS but couldn't powernull either KS or zangestu. It's not anti feat.

I think yhwachs powernull is just him rewriting the future so attacks don't harm him. He couldn't use it properly on ichigo and aizen because of KS
Sounds like Headcanon. He was nulling Ichibei without the future manip, and the description of the null mentions nothing about the fate manip. It’s just based on the Precog.

Fair enough but Is there a calc for that ? Honestly it doesn't look just 1/10 of the seireitei at all
The meteor's property is large enough for it to destroy seireitei, but how did those who calc determine this size, I don't know either, I don't know if it's by pixel scale or something else.

It's contradictory because he stated his powers were unequal prior. The novels confirm aizen is still leagues above him. Kisuke was also getting clapped by quilge who is way below aizen.

Or maybe aizen is just referring to ability
Let's not act like those novels aren't inconsistent as **** at times

Like when they consistently say Barragan is stronger than CFYOW Grimmjow

Despite the fact War Arc Grimmjow could slice Quilge in half and pierce Askin, both Quincy of whom would stomp Barragan mind you

It should be given to Ichigo because it passes through the seiretei barrier. Also, I think the seiretei barrier will reset his soul power to 0, but this did not happen to Ichigo, which explains why Ichigo has a power null resistance and why yhwach can't zero his strength with almigthy.
That's because of the Oken clothes he was wearing. We had a thread about that already.

The meteor's property is large enough for it to destroy seireitei, but how did those who calc determine this size, I don't know either, I don't know if it's by pixel scale or something else.
Yes but honestly it seems a bit a lowball, beyond just being safe with low end standard. It's true that sometimes Kubo can't draw seireitei without making it look like a city but this is more about the inside of seireitei rather than the whole thing in comparison to an external element like the meteor.

It's contradictory because he stated his powers were unequal prior. The novels confirm aizen is still leagues above him. Kisuke was also getting clapped by quilge who is way below aizen.

Or maybe aizen is just referring to ability
Novel is talking about current Aizen in that context. GG No contradictions.

The reason Gremmy’s meteor’s size is found the way it is and not pixel scaled Seireitei is due to Seireitei’s inconsistent visual appearance. So it’s a give and take, we accept Seireitei is 1018 km across consistently via statements and that it is visual inconsistent, and as such using pixel scaling to find sizes of stuff that involves pixel scaling Seireitei itself has been deemed inconsistent and poor for use. If you’re curious tho where Gremmy’s meteors KE can end up at depending on how you go about calculating it, I can indulge you further.

The reason Gremmy’s meteor’s size is found the way it is and not pixel scaled Seireitei is due to Seireitei’s inconsistent visual appearance. So it’s a give and take, we accept Seireitei is 1018 km across consistently via statements and that it is visual inconsistent, and as such using pixel scaling to find sizes of stuff that involves pixel scaling Seireitei itself has been deemed inconsistent and poor for use. If you’re curious tho where Gremmy’s meteors KE can end up at depending on how you go about calculating it, I can indulge you further.
Yeah I suspected that.
So at what level can gremmy's meteor arrive in your opinion ? using fade to black numbers I imagine it can be pretty busted

Yeah I suspected that.
So at what level can gremmy's meteor arrive in your opinion ? using fade to black numbers I imagine it can be pretty busted
I think if you use FtB stated sizes + pixel scale the meteor to Seireitei it can reach tier 5. Using different meteor impact parameter calculators it’s generally consistently multi-continental around the board.

I forgot

Does this site scale Base Aizen to Base or Shikai Yamamoto level?
Months ago, Arc told me Yamamoto scale below Aizen because Aizen stabbed him and something about the novels scaling with Tokinada been weaker than Byakuya, Yoruichi. I don't know about the current scaling thoughts. People change their mind every few weeks and new calcs appear out of nowhere.

So my question is Base Aizen > final form Gerard?

I think our scaling chain on site is more Espada < base Aizen ~ base Yama, not 100% sure tho
Yeah I figured

I used to scale Base Aizen to Shikai Yama then realized it just doesn't work

Seeing as he outright admits Shikai Yama would have beaten him and he made wonderweiss for that reason

5116.jpg

君の流刃若火は最強の斬魄刀
Your Ryuujin Jakka is the strongest Zanpakutou.

それは間違い無い
That is doubtless.

まともに戦えば戦闘能力は私より上だろう
I reckon it's combat efficiency higher than mine if we battle forthrightly

So I cap Base Aizen at Base Yama level

Kinda sucked since it killed my Unohana~Base Yama meta lmao

And my Kisuke~Shikai Yama meta ( F )

Which actually brings me to my next point

Makes some sternritter scaling inconsistent then.....

Since

Elite Sternritters>>>Bazz B

And Bazz B in Base easily overpowered Shikai Yama in the war which should make him stronger than Base Aizen

But then elites like Lille getting overpowered by Bankai Shunsui

And Askin getting matched by Kisuke who is Aizen tier

Which actually brings me to my next point

Makes some sternritter scaling inconsistent then.....

Since

Elite Sternritters>>>Bazz B

And Bazz B in Base easily overpowered Shikai Yama in the war which should make him stronger than Base Aizen

But then elites like Lille getting overpowered by Bankai Shunsui

And Askin getting matched by Kisuke who is Aizen tier
preaty sure bazz used more than 1 finger to survive, and is not like he came out of it with no damnage

u can see the next time we see him he is burned

so not really on his level

Back