• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Depends on how close you are to the center of the explosion. If you tank it further out it’s less impressive than closer in.
Yeah my thinking is 2 examples:
Barragan being attacked by Soi Fons Bankai, his reiatsu Tanked the Missle mostly but what he couldnt handle attacked him and that creates said Explosion.

aizen attacking Dangai, same thing Ichigo tanked most of the attack and the rest of the energy in that attack harmed him

Yeah my thinking is 2 examples:
Barragan being attacked by Soi Fons Bankai, his reiatsu Tanked the Missle mostly but what he couldnt handle attacked him and that creates said Explosion.

aizen attacking Dangai, same thing Ichigo tanked most of the attack and the rest of the energy in that attack harmed him
They both tanked it point blank, hence they fully scale. You can read about how durability is calc’d from an explosion on the explosion page. But essentially think about it like this, “are they close to the center of the blast, or are they far away”.

They both tanked it point blank, hence they fully scale. You can read about how durability is calc’d from an explosion on the explosion page. But essentially think about it like this, “are they close to the center of the blast, or are they far away”.
Nah thats not what i am trying to say.
I mean as if Dangai Ichigo didnt tank the attack from Aizen and just dodged, the Attack would be far more devastating.
If barragan escaped and the missile hit the town it would cause a way bigger explosion than when it hit Barragan.
Idk if i am being dumb here or not 😂

Nah thats not what i am trying to say.
I mean as if Dangai Ichigo didnt tank the attack from Aizen and just dodged, the Attack would be far more devastating.
If barragan escaped and the missile hit the town it would cause a way bigger explosion than when it hit Barragan.
Idk if i am being dumb here or not 😂
Oh lol no that’s not how that works, that’s implying Ichigo and Barragan absorbed the explosion which isn’t implied at all.

Idr this, what happend to Aizen after he was absorbed? I remember something of him waking up somewhere in SS, so does that mean after Yhwach absorbed him, any time we see Aizen it could have been the fake one?
How do we even know that its the real Aizen in Muken?

It's been ever acknowledged here that Rangiku intercepted Gin shikai from off screen in Soul society arc or was already discussed and for some reason dismissed ?

why do we take 10 mins as the Highball for Yama Fight against fake Yhwach?
That seems way to Long. Yama did say he want to finish fast and fights in Bleach arent really long,most fights finish fairly fast.
Would we say Renji‘s fight was also 10mins, when it is implied that it happens in the span of a few minutes max, and their fights are similiar length wise.

why do we take 10 mins as the Highball for Yama Fight against fake Yhwach?
That seems way to Long. Yama did say he want to finish fast and fights in Bleach arent really long,most fights finish fairly fast.
Would we say Renji‘s fight was also 10mins, when it is implied that it happens in the span of a few minutes max, and their fights are similiar length wise.
Lowball is how we do things, 10 minutes was the decided time to safely lowball the feat.

I remember when I used to call the mods that, specifically Damage. Everyone was on my side, now I started to see the true problems of Bleach thanks to Damage and everyone now has permission to call me names. But that doesn’t bother me. You’re the ones that are bullying me here, and that makes me happy to be the better person than everyone one of you here. You’re trying to make me to leave the website with fancy words. Is not going to work.

I remember when I used to call the mods that, specifically Damage. Everyone was on my side, now I started to see the true problems of Bleach thanks to Damage and everyone now has permission to call me names. But that doesn’t bother me. You’re the ones that are bullying me here, and that makes me happy to be the better person than everyone one of you here. You’re trying to make me to leave the website with fancy words. Is not going to work.
No need to be sappy, its all in good fun. I dont think anybody here says things with actual hate or Bad intentions. You need to join a cod Lobby or Csgo match, they flame the hell out you,you just need to get used to it and not take it personally,find a way to make it funny by coming back at the person.

No need to be sappy, its all in good fun. I dont think anybody here says things with actual hate or Bad intentions. You need to join a cod Lobby or Csgo match, they flame the hell out you,you just need to get used to it and not take it personally,find a way to make it funny by coming back at the person.
I’m always ignoring it. My comment was more towards I’m not leaving, so suck it up.

Actual cope

survival of the fittest

my fellow mrk

increase your copium consumption

Last edited:
I was thinking didnt it say in the manga that Shunsui is Very Intelligent and Can see through most things for what they are/can see the truth in things.
He also did have a 90 in Intelligence too.

Back