• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Kanda Vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Felt bored so decided to make a match between two of my verses.

Both Low 6-B and Yu Kanda's Low 6-B is his Third Exorcist Key.
Speed Equalized
Yu Kanda can also see Ichigo

Vs

Yu Kanda: LordGinSama, Deceived, Nelliels, DaimaouAshura

Ichigo Kurosaki:

Knives Millions solo's both:

Last edited:
Ichigo starts out with rushing his opponent to get close into melee distance with Shunpo, He uses things like Getsuga Tensho when he's around melee to slightly beyond melee range and constantly spams Shunpo whilst fighting in melee combat as well.

Yu Kanda starts with analyzing his opponents whilst also rushing in, similar to that of Ichigo and then using Mugen's Illusions, choosing what level depending on the enemies "power level" and combat tactics.

Ichigo doesn't really start out with hax's since he really doesn't have hax's, the only thing that would be considered a hax that he has would be Reiatsu Crush but Yu Kanda resists that in spades so it's completely useless in this fight.

Yu Kanda starts out with using his Level 2 and above Illusions depending on the level of his opponent, all of which expect for Level 2 Illusions massively increase his stats.

He also likes to use Exploding Spirit Cut which creates an explosive inside of the wound which was caused by the attack which can be remotely detonated by Yu Kanda at any moment of the fight.

He also has some other hax's which i'll bring up a different time if needed but those are the main-ones he uses.

Wdym, we still have to do a bleach soul Manip Thread, since if it comes to number of souls affected Bleach is top 20 on the wiki, simply bcs of the Espada
Keyword "atm" he doesn't have that level of Soul Manipulation at this current period of time. Also numbers don't matter unless layers are equal and Reiatsu Crush at its best "atm" is only around 5/6 Layers for the God-Tiers (EOS Ichigo, Muken Aizen, SK Yhwach and Prime Soul King)

For this version of Ichigo it's only 2/3 Layers.

Last edited:
So what's the current win-con for Ichigo? given Yu Kanda resist Reiatsu Crush and Yu also has his own speed amps which are better than Ichigo's through his Illusions.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Clown Post

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
man822x.jpg

Yu. Ichigos fighting style is just swinging a lot and screaming getsuga tensho
ROFL that really it? Wanted to give some credit to the man. Ulquiorra fight he was focusing well. If Yu's got edge in skill, about equal AP, better amps and regen on his side I think he just wins here. Because both are straightforward fighters so this should be a straightforward match.

ROFL that really it? Wanted to give some credit to the man. Ulquiorra fight he was focusing well. If Yu's got edge in skill, about equal AP, better amps and regen on his side I think he just wins here. Because both are straightforward fighters so this should be a straightforward match.
Yea, Getsuga might do ichigo some good but Yu's resistance to soul attacks is enough. Yu's also got some other abilities

Idk how much those boosts amp Yu but bankai,horn of salvation,Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tensho should give a massive boost.
So idk in ap Ichigo with boost might take it 🤷‍♂️, but i simply dont know enough about Yu

Idk how much those boosts amp Yu but bankai,horn of salvation,Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tensho should give a massive boost.
So idk in ap Ichigo with boost might take it 🤷‍♂️, but i simply dont know enough about Yu
its only his low 6-b ichigo not tybw LOL

Right now I think Yu wins out in enough fields to bring home the W, but waiting on what LordGinSama has to say before I vote confirm.

1: This is Hollow Mask Ichigo (Third Grimmjow Fight)

2: Each level of Mugen's Illusions from level 2 and beyond provides a one-shot level damage boost that allows Yu to one-shot people he was once comparable to within base or a lower level Illusions (He also arguably has a 20 Million times Damage Boost with his Level's but that isn't accepted so i'm not going to use that)

I'll make an argument for Yu Kanda here in a little bit, just woke so i'm still tired and still need to eat.

Back