• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

When you think about it Karakura town has 100k citizens and other cities with similiar population is a lot bigger than 13km 🤷‍♂️
karakura town is really small for the amount of people living in the city

So going off of 13km, where would fullbring bankai ichigo's KT destruction feat scale to? He likely vaporised it seeing as how there were no dust clouds or even small debris left over and he was very far above the ground-level when he let off the explosion so the results should be in the 6-B range at least. Maybe even higher into 6-B if we consider the height of the clouds above ichigo.

I may request to get it calced even lol

He likely vaporised it
0111-005.png

So, umm.
I'll post this here to see what you guys think.
IMG_4718.png

Thus, the air stream then simply stops in the area surrounded by them...

A black orb is brought into existence at the center in an instant.

"That" jet black would not reflect light, and it would not be surprising if it was dubbed/called a black hole, spinning within itself at tremendous momentum, absorbing every single Reishi.

Say there were wandering hollow spirits, the entire spiritual pressure that had possibly been sucked in would vanish within "That."

In contrast, with the exception of the area surrounded by Picaro, there was no change, and the atmosphere was serene.

We isolate this world as a border line, eating its interior.

So going off of 13km, where would fullbring bankai ichigo's KT destruction feat scale to? He likely vaporised it seeing as how there were no dust clouds or even small debris left over and he was very far above the ground-level when he let off the explosion so the results should be in the 6-B range at least. Maybe even higher into 6-B if we consider the height of the clouds above ichigo.

I may request to get it calced even lol
It would end up being less than Aizen’s theoretical destruction of Karakura town, which caps out at ~6-B. Unironically might be less than his cloud split feat which is 6-C.

It would end up being less than Aizen’s theoretical destruction of Karakura town, which caps out at ~6-B. Unironically might be less than his cloud split feat which is 6-C.
RIP what's the reason behind that? I looked at the vape value for the yama KT calc and assumed that FBB ichigo would scale to the same value assuming he vaped everything as well

So, umm.
IMG_4718.png

"That" jet black would not reflect light, and it would not be surprising if it was dubbed/called a black hole, spinning within itself at tremendous momentum, absorbing every single Reishi.

Say there were wandering hollow spirits, the entire spiritual pressure that had possibly been sucked in would vanish within "That."

In contrast, with the exception of the area surrounded by Picaro, there was no change, and the atmosphere was serene.

Idk how y'all manage to find the exact scenes in the raws shit must take ages lol. But yh the "not reflecting light" and the angular momentum deffo do satisfy the qualities in order to be considered a true black hole from what I remember from them. IIRC from the english translation I read, the black hole was very small and was up in the air so the effective range would also be very small hence why it didn't just suck in the surrounding town (a common counter argument ppl like to use when it comes to BHs). Nice find

Idk how y'all manage to find the exact scenes in the raws shit must take ages lol. But yh the "not reflecting light" and the angular momentum deffo do satisfy the qualities in order to be considered a true black hole from what I remember from them. IIRC from the english translation I read, the black hole was very small and was up in the air so the effective range would also be very small hence why it didn't just suck in the surrounding town (a common counter argument ppl like to use when it comes to BHs). Nice find
It's actually fairly easy. The summary on Imgur has pages and chapters information. So, I simply told a buddy who has the raws to check the last 5 pages of vol 2 chapter 17 and voila!

Something else. Depending on how you interpret "vanish" (the kanji can also mean extinction, annihilation, quenching, disappearance and more), you could possibly connect this to the information paradox, which states that all matter, even information itself once past the event horizon is fully lost and inaccessible to the universe outside of the BH.

So, umm.
IMG_4718.png

But what's exactly this black orb ? Didn't read SAWFY fan translation

is reflecting reishi light, you have to prove reishi light = light, so it not truly a black hole

Back