• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

best bleach op?

op 5 rolling star love the beat is the best and i love the shade with the hollows brings me back to early bleach where hollows were scary/dangerous
op 6 alones is good aswell
op 7 is a jam aswell i love how he breaks into the espada room+aizen at the end, after his mask gets broken and his smiling like bro your about to die
op 12/13 absolute bangers
and op 15 harukaze i crie everytime

i think its between 12/13 for me.

I like how this thread progressively went from talking about the new chapter to examining boobies lmao. Chad Arc

The fact SE Ulq is like "my offensive power isn't special but my regen is super dope", says that defeating him doesn't guarantee victory against the top 3, gets called fodder in comparison to Res Yammy (to which Ichigo doesn't disagree with), and people out here acting like he's the secret strongest Espada is wack to me.
People were bamboozled by his cool design and emo powers. That's why he has a lot of fans always trying to scale him higher than he was narratively portrayed.

I wanted to see Chad vs Cang Du fight in TYBW, too bad. Or at least Chad vs Mask. There were so many Sternritter yet Chad was sidelined yet again. There were enough of these guys for both Chad and other Ichigo friends to get solo fights even if it was against the weaker ones.

Yes, and his sword almost breaks from trying that and is visibly shocked...

Also, why is Ichigo falling after he tanked Ulquiorra's CO and even weakened at far less than half power he is still taking blows from a visibly irritated who at that point is actually trying to release as much power possible to break Ichigo

Ulquiorra releases and is still trying and failing to one shot Ichigo. Now you may say Ulquiorra broke his mask but it's already pointed out Ichigo's mask is fragile yet in order for that to happen Ichigo actually blocked that blow from Ulquiorra.
Ngl, while Ulquiorra didn’t one shot Ichigo, he by no means tanked his CO. tanking it would mean taking no damage like how he tanked Ulquiorra’s base cero. Not get your entire mask shattered and lose all your reiatsu cloak which no other attack had done to him at that point

actually Ichigo’s first encounter with Ulquiorra in Las Noches was the same thing. Idc how you scale him but if you’re gonna say he “tanked” his CO then prove how he tanked his first cero encounter with him when anything you try to prove he did says otherwise

Last edited:
Explaining Ukitake’s BIG Zanpakutou…

The size of a zanpakutou mirrors it’s owners Reiatsu and is size is controlled on purposed.
0187-014.png

0187-016.png

Ukitake is dead. No longer ill. His enormous Reiatsu allowed him to extended his zanpaktou that fall to bring back Szyel.

0686.5-068.png

It’s that simple. People miss little things sometimes. :)

OP 13. I’d say you can’t argue against fact but we just had a page of “uLq Is ThE sTrOnGeSt EsPaDa” and “hE sCaLeS tO zAnGeTsU”
Saying he got over 100× stronger after one fight is absurd considering. Base ulq was already above bankai. And 2nd res ulq is 2 forms above that.
Oh boy do I take issue with this one. Lemme explain why our SS profiles suck in regards to Kenny, Tosen and Sajin by telling you kids a story about how Kenpachi got hundreds to tens of thousands of times stronger after fighting Ichigo.

Monkey Yammy’s Hierro (x2) > Dino Yammy’s Hierro = 50% 2nd Mask Bankai (x10) > 50% Bankai = Dino Yammy’s AP (x10) > LN Base Yammy’s stats.

Nnoitra is stated to have the hardest Hierro and Dino Yammy is the pic shown when it says he has the 2nd hardest Hierro. Either the statements are in general, or they refer to specific forms. This means that base Nnoitra’s Hierro is either > Monkey/Dino Yammy’s or base LN Yammy pre Rez.

Dino Yammy SS > SE Ulq SS > R1 Ulq CO (x10) > R1 Ulq Cero (x5) > base Ulq > Masked Bankai (when he catches the GT barehanded at the stairs, not the throne room fight) (x10) > Bankai (x5) > HM Shikai > Bankai training Shikai = SS Byakuya >= SS Eyepatch Kenpachi

Lowball: Assuming Nnoitra’s Hierro is only > base LN Yammy’s Hierro where his Dura = SS, HM Kenny = x250 SS Ichigo fight Kenny

Mid-end: Assuming LN Yammy’s Hierro is x10 weaker than his Dino version, HM Kenny = x2,500 SS Ichigo fight Kenny

High-end: Assuming Nnoitra’s base Hierro > Monkey Yammy’s Hierro and that Yammy’s Rez makes his Hierro x10 stronger than base, HM Kenny = x5,000 time SS Ichigo fight Kenny

Even higher-end: Same as high end but we assume base LN Yammy’s SS = dura, HM Kenny = x50,000 time SS Ichigo fight Kenny

Now the reason why any this matters, Kenny tells Nnoitra that he was out of practice meaning he had gotten weaker than he was before harming Nnoitra. Obviously SS Ichigo fight Kenpachi isn’t as strong as Nnoitra but as we know, souls Zenkai when they encounter a threat to their life and Kenpachi unlocks more of his latent power when he gets close to death (and he was so close that his Zanpakuto thought he died). Damn, I wonder when the last time that happened was? Oh yeah, his fight with Ichigo in SS.

Conclusion: Kenpachi got x250-x50,000 times stronger from a single Zenkai, Kaname and Sajin are massively downplayed and any of these three guys stomp everything back in SS (that isn’t Yama, Aizen, Retsu or each other) at the same time so hard it isn’t funny ……… that’s a lie, it’s actually hilarious af.

Yes, and his sword almost breaks from trying that and is visibly shocked...

Also, why is Ichigo falling after he tanked Ulquiorra's CO and even weakened at far less than half power he is still taking blows from a visibly irritated who at that point is actually trying to release as much power possible to break Ichigo

Ulquiorra releases and is still trying and failing to one shot Ichigo. Now you may say Ulquiorra broke his mask but it's already pointed out Ichigo's mask is fragile yet in order for that to happen Ichigo actually blocked that blow from Ulquiorra.
Ngl, while Ulquiorra didn’t one shot Ichigo, he by no means tanked his CO tanking it would mean taking no damage like how he tanked Ulquiorra’s base cero. Not get your entire mask shattered and lose all your reiatsu cloak which no other attack had done to him at that point
OP 13. I’d say you can’t argue against fact but we just had a page of “uLq Is ThE sTrOnGeSt EsPaDa” and “hE sCaLeS tO zAnGeTsU”

Oh boy do I take issue with this one. Lemme explain why our SS profiles suck in regards to Kenny, Tosen and Sajin by telling you kids a story about how Kenpachi got hundreds to tens of thousands of times stronger after fighting Ichigo.

Monkey Yammy’s Hierro (x2) > Dino Yammy’s Hierro = 50% 2nd Mask Bankai (x10) > 50% Bankai = Dino Yammy’s AP (x10) > LN Base Yammy’s stats.

Nnoitra is stated to have the hardest Hierro and Dino Yammy is the pic shown when it says he has the 2nd hardest Hierro. Either the statements are in general, or they refer to specific forms. This means that base Nnoitra’s Hierro is either > Monkey/Dino Yammy’s or base LN Yammy pre Rez.

Dino Yammy SS > SE Ulq SS > R1 Ulq CO (x10) > R1 Ulq Cero (x5) > base Ulq > Masked Bankai (when he catches the GT barehanded at the stairs, not the throne room fight) (x10) > Bankai (x5) > HM Shikai > Bankai training Shikai = SS Byakuya >= SS Eyepatch Kenpachi

Lowball: Assuming Nnoitra’s Hierro is only > base LN Yammy’s Hierro where his Dura = SS, HM Kenny = x250 SS Ichigo fight Kenny

Mid-end: Assuming LN Yammy’s Hierro is x10 weaker than his Dino version, HM Kenny = x2,500 SS Ichigo fight Kenny

High-end: Assuming Nnoitra’s base Hierro > Monkey Yammy’s Hierro and that Yammy’s Rez makes his Hierro x10 stronger than base, HM Kenny = x5,000 time SS Ichigo fight Kenny

Even higher-end: Same as high end but we assume base LN Yammy’s SS = dura, HM Kenny = x50,000 time SS Ichigo fight Kenny

Now the reason why any this matters, Kenny tells Nnoitra that he was out of practice meaning he had gotten weaker than he was before harming Nnoitra. Obviously SS Ichigo fight Kenpachi isn’t as strong as Nnoitra but as we know, souls Zenkai when they encounter a threat to their life and Kenpachi unlocks more of his latent power when he gets close to death (and he was so close that his Zanpakuto thought he died). Damn, I wonder when the last time that happened was? Oh yeah, his fight with Ichigo in SS.

Conclusion: Kenpachi got x250-x50,000 times stronger from a single Zenkai, Kaname and Sajin are massively downplayed and any of these three guys stomp everything back in SS (that isn’t Yama, Aizen, Retsu or each other) at the same time so hard it isn’t funny ……… that’s a lie, it’s actually hilarious af.
these random non assigned multipliers are insane lmao 250 to 50000x stronger? No matter how much I love Bleach their ratings are so screwed up it’s not even funny

these random non assigned multipliers are insane lmao 250 to 50000x stronger? No matter how much I love Bleach their ratings are so screwed up it’s not even funny
How so ?
Going from the low end of 6-C to the high end of 6-A would already have a multi higher of roughly in the billion

so characthers starting at tier 8 and ending on tier 5 would be 10e30 or so, stronger than before .
50k multiplier isn't that huge when you start to see it that way .

Last edited:
where did you get the arrancar arc colored version?

Bleach has English colored pages up to like chapter 610 if you look hard enough
You should be able to find all of the manga coloured in English, translators here translate the manga from English and I have all of TYBW coloured so you should be able to find it in English as well

The number of humans ever born is probably around 80 billion, and the reiatsu inside their reishi body is no match for Yhwach's and Aizen's reiatsu combine. Let that sink in for a bit. If Kubo keeps his earlier idea about Hell been a multiverse...

223666650_619811215647339_4471386618556387332_n.png

orhime in ss arc stomp normal company members with karate
38iqvl.png

Last edited:
"There is a reason why BTW and Hell Arc take place at the same time, namely that Shinigami won't appear in Western Branch as a crutch cavalry when things get tough.

Also, I think that the entire Bleach verse is about to collapse after Aizen, Yhwach and now Kazui have dealt so much damage to it's artificial balance.

The Bleach verse must have had a creator who left eons ago and by all accounts prior to the Soul King the Universe she made was very Soulsborne like with the dead wandering alongside the living rather than going into any afterlife.

In my opinion she is about to wake up and return once the balance of souls is broken in the east and the Madchens are slayed in the west.

She will reset the realms to their original state, destroy Soul Society and scatter the Soul Reapers across the reborn world as punishment for their hubris.

The reason why Ichika attends a human school in the future is because life and death are kind of fused and people are coping with the "new" normal."
- I like this theory posted on Bleach Asylum by Black Mask. What do you think?

X1z_ghvizZgNv8IX2EYaipWYJxG9uJbQsb11FDTUqrU.jpg
"

千対で唯一、二段階目の解放を可能にしたウルキオラ。その姿は悪魔そのもの。

"Ulquiorra is the only one in a thousand pairs that has made it possible to release the second stage. The figure is the devil itself.'

According to the unmasked databook ulq is the devil himself. So he's the king of hell. 😮

ending 23 love the visuals and beat
ending 28 reused art but its a blast to the past and maybe it was tekking who influenced me abit
ending 29 is ok aswell
ofc ending 30 is the best, to easy

Back