• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Exactly. So no matter how you look at it Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra should be closer to 100% Resureccion Cien rather than 30% Base Cien. So this clearly shows that Ulquiorra in Segunda Etapa is stronger than all the Espadas Pre-Timeskip.
Not at all, SE Ulq doesn't scale to FH Ichigo at all. You don't scale to characters who can effortlessly tank your strongest attack bare handed with no damage.

But are you even allowed to just assume a random percentage like that? Don’t we normally just use statements mentioned in the manga? And aren't we currently using Unohana’s 50% statement for Ichigo even if it’s a lowball?
We could just measure it, heck I know someone who does measures so I could ask them. Would that be allowed?

The fact SE Ulq is like "my offensive power isn't special but my regen is super dope", says that defeating him doesn't guarantee victory against the top 3, gets called fodder in comparison to Res Yammy (to which Ichigo doesn't disagree with), and people out here acting like he's the secret strongest Espada is wack to me.

lol why are you asking for permission just do it
Because you can’t just assume something that isn’t stated in the source material or a supplementary material like the databook.

Not at all, SE Ulq doesn't scale to FH Ichigo at all. You don't scale to characters who can effortlessly tank your strongest attack bare handed with no damage.
We see here that Ulquiorra using his Lanza can cut Full Hollow Ichigo’s horn. So he is clearly shown to be at least strong enough to somewhat hurt Ichigo.

Q.39: Which movie adaptation is Kubo sensei's favourite?

Kubo: What left the biggest impression on me is the opening sequence of "Hell Verse" where I had the battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra remade, I remember how relieved I was by the superb execution. This pleased me greatly. I re-watched that scene alone many times over.

Here Kubo wanted the fight to be remade which shows that the opening was originally how he wanted the fight to turn out. This includes Ulquiorra clashing with Ichigo and knocking him back a few times as well as matching his Cero with his Lanza.

So this is clearly showing that Ulquiorra is at least somewhat close to 50% Full Hollow Ichigo.

The fact SE Ulq is like "my offensive power isn't special but my regen is super dope", says that defeating him doesn't guarantee victory against the top 3, gets called fodder in comparison to Res Yammy (to which Ichigo doesn't disagree with), and people out here acting like he's the secret strongest Espada is wack to me.
Also Ulquiorra never said that. He only said his regen is better he never said his offense is nothing special.

We see here that Ulquiorra using his Lanza can cut Full Hollow Ichigo’s horn. So he is clearly shown to be at least strong enough to somewhat hurt Ichigo.
You don't scale to tagging an off guard character.

Here Kubo wanted the fight to be remade which shows that the opening was originally how he wanted the fight to turn out. This includes Ulquiorra clashing with Ichigo and knocking him back a few times as well as matching his Cero with his Lanza.
You mean Ichigo negged his Lanza with a Cero. Less than half power FH Ichigo's Cero/base power > SE Ulq's strongest attack > his GRC > his CO = 10x his normal Cero/base power. FH Ichigo at less than half power is massively over 10x stronger than SE Ulq easy.

K so your gonna tell me a fatigued half power bankai ichigo scales above 2nd res ulq. Cuz he tanked multiple blows from yammy

Wait I figured it out.

Ulquiorra = Bat
Bats= Mammals
Bats = Lots of fur
Mammals with a lot of fur = Monkeys

Vasto Lorde Ichigo = Evolves from Adjuchas Ichigo
Adjuchas Ichigo = Big muscular Hollow with spikes jutting from his shoulders, tail and bird like feet
Bird like feet and tail = Reptile
Reptile with bird qualities and spikes? = Dinosaur
Dinosaur with spikes but not as big = Lizards

This all boils down to Godzilla vs Kong

"how relieved I was by the superb execution. This pleased me greatly. I re-watched that scene alone many times over."

that just implies he loved the animation.....
“where I had the battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra remade”

He wanted the battle remade. So there was clearly something that he wanted in the movie version that wasn’t in the original version.

K so your gonna tell me a fatigued half power bankai ichigo scales above 2nd res ulq. Cuz he tanked multiple blows from yammy
Yep and I'll also tell you to cope too

less than half power FH Ichigo's hand > SE Ulq's Lanza > his GRC > his CO = 10x his Cero > his physicals -> less than half power FH Ichigo's physicals >>>> 10x SE Ulq's physicals.

half power Bankai Ichigo tanked Res Yammy's punch > SE Ulq's physicals, so yeah Ichigo who notoriously gets zenkai after near death encounters unironically catches SE Ulq's punches no diff.

You don't scale to tagging an off guard character.

You mean Ichigo negged his Lanza with a Cero. Less than half power FH Ichigo's Cero/base power > SE Ulq's strongest attack > his GRC > his CO = 10x his normal Cero/base power. FH Ichigo at less than half power is massively over 10x stronger than SE Ulq easy.
You got it backwards. Ichigo was the one that shot the Cero at Ulquiorra in the movie version. And Ulquiorra managed to match it with Lanza

So in the movie version 50% FH Ichigo’s Cero = SE Ulquiorra’s Lanza.
Yep and I'll also tell you to cope too

less than half power FH Ichigo's hand > SE Ulq's Lanza > his GRC > his CO = 10x his Cero > his physicals -> less than half power FH Ichigo's physicals >>>> 10x SE Ulq's physicals.

half power Bankai Ichigo tanked Res Yammy's punch > SE Ulq's physicals, so yeah Ichigo who notoriously gets zenkai after near death encounters unironically catches SE Ulq's punches no diff.
Okay question. Is it just me or do you really hate Ulquiorra. Like what you’re saying about Post-Resurrection Ichigo isn’t even on his profile.

You got it backwards. Ichigo was the one that shot the Cero at Ulquiorra in the movie version. And Ulquiorra managed to cancel it with Lanza

Even if I grant you less than 50% FH Ichigo's Cero = SE Ulq's Lanza that leads to this scaling chain -> less than half power FH Ichigo's Cero = SE Ulq's Lanza > his GRC > his CO = 10x his Cero, otherwise known as less than 50% FH Ichigo's Cero >> 10x SE Ulq's Cero, aka he's still massively over 10x stronger than SE Ulq.

Okay question. Is it me or do you really hate Ulquiorra. Like what you’re saying about Post-Resurrection Ichigo isn’t even on his profile.
Naw he's the best written Espada, i hate all the misspread of info (thanks Clyde) that SE Ulq is somehow the "strongest Espada"

You got it backwards. Ichigo was the one that shot the Cero at Ulquiorra in the movie version. And Ulquiorra managed to cancel it with Lanza

Okay question. Is it me or do you really hate Ulquiorra. Like what you’re saying about Post-Resurrection Ichigo isn’t even on his profile.
Because it wasn't put in his profile as of now...Also how pretty of you accusing Arc of hating Ulquiorra when for context me and him actually had this same conversation about Ulquiorra scaling to Vasto Lorde

SE Ulq could harm Aizen, I was a lost soul
Image - 742443] | Dark Souls | Know Your Meme

Even if I grant you less than 50% FH Ichigo's Cero = SE Ulq's Lanza that leads to this scaling chain -> less than half power FH Ichigo's Cero = SE Ulq's Lanza > his GRC > his CO = 10x his Cero, otherwise known as less than 50% FH Ichigo's Cero >> 10x SE Ulq's Cero, aka he's still massively over 10x stronger than SE Ulq.

Naw he's the best written Espada, i hate all the misspread of info (thanks Clyde) that SE Ulq is somehow the "strongest Espada"
I mean doesn‘t that still basically mean he is more likely stronger than Yammy as the gap between 30% Base Cien and 100% Resureccion Cien is 33x? But honestly if you want to just drop this I don’t mind as I never really wanted to drag this on for too long. I came back to the thread since the new manga sequel is out. I‘d rather not clutter up this thread with arguments over some old stuff.
Because it wasn't put in his profile as of now...Also how pretty of you accusing Arc of hating Ulquiorra when for context me and him actually had this same conversation about Ulquiorra scaling to Vasto Lorde
Look I‘m not accusing him of anything. I was honestly just curious due to the tone he seemed to be talking in. Also I haven’t been following the Bleach thread ever since 2019 or 2020 when translations for Can’t Fear Your Own World ended and we moved to the new forum. I only recently started following again today due to the Howl from the Jaws of Hell Arc sequel. Didn’t bother following this thread for the mobile game stuff.

Also Ulquiorra or any Arrancar Pre-Timeskip being stronger than Base Aizen is a huge joke.

Last edited:
I mean doesn‘t that still basically mean he is more likely stronger than Yammy as the gap between 30% Base Cien and 100% Resureccion Cien is 33x? But honestly if you want to just drop this I don’t mind as I never really wanted to drag this on for too long. I came back to the thread since the new manga sequel is out. I rather not clutter up this thread with some argument.
No because SE Ulquiorra is massively less than 10x weaker than a less than 50% FH Ichigo. Also, most you can say for Cien is that 30% base to 100% Res is unquantifiably greater than a 3.33x amp.

SE Ulq actually has no scaling to a hyper nerfed FH Ichigo even with his strongest attacks. Ichigo crushes his Lanza with his bare hand. Best you can say is SE Ulq scales to an off guard less than half power FH Ichigo, which isn't quantifiable.

Scaling SE Ulq to FH Ichigo is like scaling the lieutenants SS Arc Ichigo no diffed to Ichigo, it just doesn't work.

FH Ichigo > Res Cien > Res Yammy > Res Starrk > Res Baraggan > Res Tier > SE UIq > etc

The fact SE Ulq only broke FH Ichigo's horn with a surprise attack, and never legitimately damaged Ichigo should speak for itself.

Let me put something clear here, stop ignoring clear statements for the sake of vague ones lol there are around 3 clear statements that prove Ulq isnt the strongest and people are still using some unclear ones to make those 3 wrong.
Ulq himself says he isnt the strongest
Databook confirms that
Yammy and Ichigo confirm that
People here: what 30% × 10 equals? (joking on this one btw)

No because SE Ulquiorra is massively less than 10x weaker than a less than 50% FH Ichigo. Also, most you can say for Cien is that 30% base to 100% Res is unquantifiably greater than a 3.33x amp.

SE Ulq actually has no scaling to a hyper nerfed FH Ichigo even with his strongest attacks. Ichigo crushes his Lanza with his bare hand. Best you can say is SE Ulq scales to an off guard less than half power FH Ichigo, which isn't quantifiable.

Scaling SE Ulq to FH Ichigo is like scaling the lieutenants SS Arc Ichigo no diffed to Ichigo, it just doesn't work.

FH Ichigo > Res Cien > Res Yammy > Res Starrk > Res Baraggan > Res Tier > SE UIq > etc
That off guard Ichigo is also likely conflicted and losing even more power as the battle as the fight goes on.

The fact SE Ulq only broke FH Ichigo's horn with a surprise attack, and never legitimately damaged Ichigo should speak for itself.
Okay just one more question. I could understand Yammy being believed to be stronger than SE Ulquiorra. But why the others? Like I don’t remember them having any statements about being stronger than SE Ulquiorra. Yammy I know has the strongest Espada statement but what about the others? The number argument shouldn’t really work as the number disappears from Ulquiorra when he enters Segunda Etapa.

Okay just one more question. I could understand Yammy being believed to be stronger than SE Ulquiorra. But why the others? Like I don’t remember them having any statements about being stronger than SE Ulquiorra. Yammy I know has the strongest Espada statement but what about the others? The number argument shouldn’t really work as the number disappears from Ulquiorra when he enters Segunda Etapa.
...Halibel's right breast is right there

Why should not it work? Ulq told Ichigo even if he defeated him there are still more espada who are stronger, its not only about numbers tbh. Ulq is saying that even if Ichigo could defeat him there are still 3 more, are u saying that Ulq will get his ass kicked and gets killed without using his SE? So Ulq is like Ikaku lol.
Also the list from the databook supports his statement that he is still the 4th one

Tier's number on her booby disappears too.

The databooks differentiate when a new form changes your rank (they denote Yammy goes to 0 with Res and Grimmjow drops to 12 without an arm), Ulquiorra receives no such denotation. The databooks rank him below Tier, Ulquiorra says he's weaker than Tier, and lastly Ulq has no scaling that puts him above Tier.

The databooks differentiate when a new form changes your rank (they denote Yammy goes to 0 with Res and Grimmjow drops to 12 without an arm), Ulquiorra receives no such denotation. The databooks rank him below Tier, Ulquiorra says he's weaker than Tier, and lastly Ulq has no scaling that puts him above Tier.
How close in power are tier and ulquiorra normally? Because I have a hard time believing that a character with a second transformation that no other Espada has wouldn’t put him at least on the same level as her

especially when he’s just one rank under her lol

...Halibel's right breast is right there

Starrk’s number is still there on his hand when he enters Resureccion so I’m pretty sure Harribel’s is just blocked by her cleavage when she enters Resureccion. Ulquiorra’s number just straight up disappears from his chest when he enters Segunda Etapa. So like I always thought that it was at least agreed by people that Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra is at least stronger than Espadas 1-3 but not 0.

Also didn’t the databook say Resureccion Yammy is 10x Base Yammy?

How close in power are tier and ulquiorra normally? Because I have a hard time believing that a character with a second transformation that no other Espada has wouldn’t put him at least on the same level as her
The only scaling between them is Ulq cucking down and saying she's stronger, and then every other piece of media supporting this.

Meanwhile Tier actually has a small scaling that does put her above Ulq called taking on Vizard Mask Lisa and Vizard Hiyori along with Hitsugaya who's only there because fangirls.

You know why this puts Tier above Ulq? Oh pretty simple...It's called Ichigo's Hollowfication fluctuation making him stronger than Ulquiorra which is noted by Ulquiorra himself in a inner monologue which means Ulquiorra is not lying in that statement at all

Starrk’s number is still there on his hand when he enters Resureccion so I’m pretty sure Harribel’s is just blocked by her cleavage when she enters Resureccion.
No lol it's just not there, her boobies aren't pressed together the entire time.

So like I always thought that it was at least agreed by people that Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra is at least stronger than Espadas 1-3 but not 0.
Ulq is stronger than Espadas 10-5 but not 3-0

Starrk’s number is still there on his hand when he enters Resureccion so I’m pretty sure Harribel’s is just blocked by her cleavage when she enters Resureccion. Ulquiorra’s number just straight up disappears from his chest when he enters Segunda Etapa. So like I always thought that it was at least agreed by people that Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra is at least stronger than Espadas 1-3 but not 0.
Blocked by her cleavage? You do realize that cleavage is the OPENING that gives the view? Her Resurrecion only covers her nipples while in the anime it is added a lower bra which even in base you can still see her number which is on the top portion of her breast in both anime and manga

Back