• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

EifkKadjOcZHnA4VCt33yX6z_bmv6ag_pj9EIykdhBDXIYHvHHGEuNiJFXF3CFI05n2SMZhfjfpJqDc=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00001d51ffffd55c-nd

Tommo's art bussin

I noticed that Soul King's Conceptual Manipulation was changed to Type 2 when it was originally Type 3, was there a CRT for this?

The "new height beyond the heavens" part to me implies that he straight up surpassed even the Soul King, since "standing at Throne in the heavens" is kinda what he described the SK to be lol.

So if Kisuke didn't seal him...
At that point Aizen had discarded his zanpakutou and said he didn't need its power as he had relied all on the Hogyoku.

His clothing is more similar to when he was in Muken without the seals, where he still had the Hogyoku, at that point in the story Aizen had already repented of what he had done, and in the final battle he used Kyoka Suigetsu which indicates that Aizen went back to relying on his zanpakutou.

According to the description this would be Dangai Aizen which would imply that he is using his Bankai and hence the mirror flowers and void dimension ability. Very similar to what I had in theory for my fanfiction for his Bankai. lol

Aizen's backstory: "A child born with immense reiatsu that no one could match. In solitude he found a great power called Bankai, which created worlds in the mirror dimension where he was the creator, but it was all an illusion. A false world was not enough for him, and from it arose his desire to stand in the throne of the empty heavens. He would never use his Bankai again as reality was his destiny."

Aizen didn’t actually discard KS as seen with TYBW and how he still has KS. Aizen was just saying shit to Ichigo at the end before he got sealed much like how he kept capping ever since Ichigo planted his face in the dirt at the start of their fight. 6th Aizen is most likely if he didn’t get sealed as we know he was fusing with KS at that point in time and the Hogyoku was still actively doing what he wanted.

Aizen didn’t actually discard KS as seen with TYBW and how he still has KS. Aizen was just saying shit to Ichigo at the end before he got sealed much like how he kept capping ever since Ichigo planted his face in the dirt at the start of their fight. 6th Aizen is most likely if he didn’t get sealed as we know he was fusing with KS at that point in time and the Hogyoku was still actively doing what he wanted.
By discard, I mean he didn't need it. He refuse to use it. He even said Hogyoku determined he no longer needed a Zanpakutou. Aizen no longer relay on it.

By discard, I mean he didn't need it. He refuse to use it. He even said Hogyoku determined he no longer needed a Zanpakutou. Aizen no longer relay on it.
I think Aizen was just incorrect on his assessment of what his Zanpakuto was doing. Because by the TYBW we know he's fused with it, ie his body is KS.

By discard, I mean he didn't need it. He refuse to use it.
Except we know the same Aizen who said that proceeded to use KS the first opportunity he got.
He even said Hogyoku determined he no longer needed a Zanpakutou.
Aizen thought the Hogyoku got rid of KS, that’s why he said it decided he no longer needed KS. Thing is that we know for a fact that this is wrong as he still had KS in TYBW.
Aizen no longer relay on it.
Aizen never needed to rely on KS whenever he used it for the entire series. You telling me Aizen needed to use KS to bop Toshiro? Or Sajin? Or Barragan? Or Harribel? Or Shinji? Or half the Gotei 13? Even against Yamamoto he didn’t need to use it as he still had a chance in a straight fight but the odds weren’t high enough for his tastes. Man didn’t need to use it when Yhwach visited him but he still did. Same thing with stalling for Ichigo to arrive in the final fight. It’s a very in character thing for Aizen to use KS against everything that breathes and doesn’t breathe that isnt called Ichigo Kurosaki.

Was it ever actually mentioned that Aizen had lost the Hougyoku after his defeat? Because I don't remember something like that.

Was it ever actually mentioned that Aizen had lost the Hougyoku after his defeat? Because I don't remember something like that.
he got stronger while sitting in a chair, stronger than his monster self... don’t see that happening without the hougyoku.

Except we know the same Aizen who said that proceeded to use KS the first opportunity he got.
We are talking about different Aizen's here, don't act as if Aizen change character once he got drunk on power and stopped been on guard. He even looked out of character at the end when he got sealed.
Aizen thought the Hogyoku got rid of KS, that’s why he said it decided he no longer needed KS.
If he thought, Hogyoku made his desired a reality, meaning that new form wouldn't be the result since he had no intention of believing the Hogyoku had fused KS with it.
Thing is that we know for a fact that this is wrong as he still had KS in TYBW.
2 years later.
Aizen never needed to rely on KS whenever he used it for the entire series.
Relay = use it a lot.
You telling me Aizen needed to use KS to bop Toshiro? Or Sajin? Or Barragan? Or Harribel? Or Shinji? Or half the Gotei 13?
He didn't need to. He relay on it to defeat them.
Even against Yamamoto he didn’t need to use it as he still had a chance in a straight fight but the odds weren’t high enough for his tastes.
It was not part of his plan.
Man didn’t need to use it when Yhwach visited him but he still did.
That was part of his plan, refer to the end of the series for context.
Same thing with stalling for Ichigo to arrive in the final fight. It’s a very in character thing for Aizen to use KS against everything that breathes and doesn’t breathe that isnt called Ichigo Kurosaki.
He choose not to show KS to Ichigo, he said so himself to Ichigo.

Remember guys Kubo is not allowed to write his characters with quirks or personality because that means everything they say is hyperbolic.

If he thought, Hogyoku made his desired a reality, meaning that new form wouldn't be the result since he had no intention of believing the Hogyoku had fused KS with it.
Dude …… no. What he thought was irrelevant. He thought he was busting those mountains and that shit wasn’t true, he thought he lost KS at the end but we know for a fact that he still has it, he thought he was a higher D being and that Ichigo was an even higher higher D being and they weren’t, he thought Ichigo sacrificed all of his reiatsu for raw stats and Ichigo didn’t etc. Aizen can think whatever he wants but that doesn’t make it true when his conclusions are repeatedly shown to be wrong.
2 years later.
So the Hogyoku got rid of KS and then gave it back to him? No offence but that is dumb af.
Relay = use it a lot.
No. You said he no longer relied on KS with the context that it was the result of him being massively amped by the Hogyoku. The implication here is that Aizen doesn’t use KS when he is far stronger than people, something demonstrably false. With the context of your argument, to rely on something means you need to do so. Aizen never needed to, he chose to use KS because it’s busted and he loves trolling people.
He didn't need to. He relay on it to defeat them.
Good to know you agree you are wrong.
It was not part of his plan.
Using KS on Yamamoto was very much part of his plan. My point is that Aizen didn’t have to use it when he fought Yama but he used it because it makes shit easier. Once again, he doesn’t have to, he chooses to.
That was part of his plan, refer to the end of the series for context.
Aight so Aizen saw Yhwach outside his cell, somehow knew he was gonna get released, have to fight Yhwach at one point and that Yhwach could only show up for a short periods of time so he ****** with Yhwach’s perception of time so that it would save Ichigo so that he could get stronger and team up with Aizen for the final fight. Aizen just knew all this shit was gonna happen and that’s why he used KS on Yhwach? Cuz that’s what you are implying rn compared to my stance of “Aizen just uses KS on people because he can.”

My stance is backed up by every Aizen fight in the verse. Yours is that Aizen somehow planned and foresaw everything in the Blood War just from meeting Yhwach in Muken and that’s why he used KS in that meeting.
He choose not to show KS to Ichigo, he said so himself to Ichigo.
Yeah, I know. That’s what I said.

I mean even ignoring the statements Mugetsu = True Shikai = arguably uni+ aka 4D
Yes but Aizen was clearly thinking of the wrong type of higher D since he was saying Ichigo’s higher D was like how he was higher D to the Shinigami. Ichigo is actual higher D while Aizen is fake higher D.

Back