• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

i remember reading the chapter the day it was released and thinking 5 gigajoules? thats fodder, mayb dmg has a point bleach is a wanked mess

yea its probably that
wish hes writing wasnt so vague
man if kubo had the mindset of a light novel scaler we'd be deep in tier 1 by now

So Aizen’s story is only 1 chapter long from what I can tell, it starts with his “at the top” speech, transitions to chrysalis and then he goes straight to 6th Anni. Looks like the form is if Kisuke didn’t seal him.

Ye. Dropped 20 mins ago but it took 10 mins to even get through it cuz everyone and their mother is trying to roll so the servers are slow af

dude, i got this ichigo in the aizen roll im really digging it why was this not in the manga sigh
31 idées de Espada | bleach personnage, anime, manga

the easiest jebait in the book.
also looking at the album cause i cant help myself holy shit
they have burn the witch characters late novels characters Aura, tokinada, gremmy, daddy/Mr ichigo 😳,gremmy, askin, yhwach im so mad i missed this.

As I expected after reading the description of the sixth anniversary Aizen, it is an alternative form to his Butterfly Form where he never discarded Kyoka Suigetsu aside and kept using his power fusing it with Hogyoku after the Cocoon form. Not like in the anime where he got carried away by the power of Hogyoku. Welp, there goes after Muken Aizen and if Urahara didn’t sealed him theories.

2k orbs, 30 plus tickets.

BB: “Here have a Chad.”

8DQoXjA_d.webp
I still can't believe to this day Chad never got the full body armor form.

I remember back in the day there used to be endless fanart of Chad decked out in full hollow armor and some looked so cool.

If it makes you feel worse I didn't even go to step 7, I have a hot streak of pulling Anniversary units within 1-2k orbs

If it makes you feel worse I didn't even go to step 7, I have a hot streak of pulling Anniversary units within 1-2k orbs
you didnt have to say that, idk if am allowed to curse on the wiki but **** you, tho had a friend who pulled 2 back to back on steps 3 and 4 **** him too

Back