• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems with the Senna calculation (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
STAFF AND CALC GROUP MEMBERS ONLY (I don't want this to become another messy bleach thread)

So after not being allowed to have much of a say in the new Bleach changes (My fault due to being busy)

I came back to some pretty radical changes, i was skeptical at first so i thought nothing of it but as a calc group member i thought it was important for me to evaluate the calculations properly, so i went to watch the movie, twice. Very good movie, reminds me of Naruto: The last plotline so i think Kishi might have taken inspiration from it.

Regardless i saw some pretty gaping flaws in the calculations we use for the movie, they are VERY wrong, and i'll explain why in this thread

The first part of the calculatio

The problem with the first part of the calculation is the timeframe, it says only 1 hour had passed from the first shot to the last but this is false, i'll quote the calculation.

"00:52 , It is at this moment that the Planets are approaching.

1:38:39 , it is shown how close the Planets have come and this is where Senna begins to push them away.

It is quoted that the worlds would collide in about 1 hour"

However, at around 44 minutes in, Toshiro states "It's been 24 hours since the valley of screams has appeared"
Senna
and we know that the valley of screams is what was causing the planets to begin approaching one another In fact we literally have ichigo going on dates, spending days at home, sleeping and waking up and when does the 1 hour statement come in? nearly a whole HOUR into the movie, after all of what i just said happens, by the next time we see the planets
Sennas
they are very close thus the movement in the calculation that was pixel scaled from 52 seconds in to an hour and 38 minutes in happened over several days, not 1 hour.

The second part of the calculatio

This one is the one i was very skeptical over at first, as i didn't understand the calculation at first but now i do and i'm 200% certain that it's flawed in its entirety.

For this i'm going to have to screenshot and paste the entire scene, just to show you all why exactly it's flawed, firstly let's look at what the calculation states.

"As both Planets were coming together, the distance traveled is half that: 2466.46 km"

"Now we have the feat of Senna driving away these worlds. It is the same thing, however, the time is shorter.

Using the time of this calculation: 4.8811 seconds.

Speed: 2466460 / 4.8811 = 505308.22 m / s, or Mach 1486.2

KE: 1.5249518059198877e+36 J"

So in essence the calculation is suggesting that Senna using the power of the blanks moved the planets over 2400 kilometers in the space of 4.8 seconds

Here's why this is wrong

The feat starts at 1:23:56, that's when we first get confirmation of the planets moving away from each other and we see them (For some reasons the wiki stopped me from uploading images so i'll just paste them from IMGUR now) we are TOLD that they are "Moving back" into stable positions, they haven't moved back, it's not a complete process, it just says that they are moving/they have started to move back

The start of the feat

Then one second later, the planets are in the same position, so the timeframe is already invalid, according to the timeframe it should've already moved back several hundred kilometers however they have not moved a single inch (1:23:57)

One second later

Another second passes, the explosions get bigger but the planets still have not moved an inch, the camera starts panning in, again no movement at all. (1:23:58)

Another second passes

The camera begins to get in really close and light fills up the screen as another second passes, the explosions get bigger however not a single moment of movement from either planet, and certainly not 2400 kilometers of movement that the calculation suggests, it's been 4 seconds already since the explosions began yet not a single moment of movement (1:23:59)

Explosions increase

And finally this is the final shot we get of the planets before the camera completely cuts away from the scene, we are told the fusion has stopped between the two planets at this point, yet guess what? The planets have not moved a single inch away from each other, not in the entire process did the planets move even meters away let alone 2.4 million meters away like the calculation suggests they did, please look at the first and final shot from this thread and tell me honestly if you think there was 2400 meters of movement in those scenes (1:24:01)

Final shot

And then after that shot it completely cuts to white, like entirely, nothing is shown or said about it again. (1:24:04)

White scree

So in essence

First calc: Completely invalid, timeframe isn't for the movement of the planet from the first panel to the last, the first panel is at 52 seconds in and the last panel is an hour and 23 minutes in, between that time there has been several days of passed time.

Second Calc: Again, invalid, the planets are NEVER shown to be moving, they are only stated to be moving backwards however not 2400 kilometers in 4 seconds like the calc suggests as that's never shown nor stated.

HOWEVER

Since the two planets were gravitationally bound and Senna used the power of the blanks to push them away permanently, it still is a 5-B feat, just not the 5-A that it's highballed to be.

So this should Downgrade all Bleach god tiers to 5-B and whoever is scaled from the weakened SK.

Did I miss it or is there not an actual recalc and just an assertion of it being a downgrade?

Xulrev said:
Did I miss it or is there not an actual recalc and just an assertion of it being a downgrade?
There is nothing to calc

It's just a 5-B feat for being able to push against the gravity of a planet pulling another

Who don't have downgrade them at all, just remove that reasoning till we get an actual recalc. Like, we already have the soul king be able to stop 3 planets for merging and what not.

As i said, there is nothing to calc, i've seen the movie and the scenes numerous times over

There's no feat there, it's just 5-B so if anything it's just supporting a 5-B rating for the SK

So remove the calculation, downgrade him to 5-B and add this as a reasoning.

Maintaining 3 worlds isn't Large Planet level, at best you can get 3x Earth's GBE which isn't even Planet+ let alone Large planet.

@Tata

What would the yield be. Yhwach scales to that yield and then absorbs several beings of the same power level of the feat, so it is rather important to give an actual calc

Xulrev said:
@Tata
What would the yield be. Yhwach scales to that yield and then absorbs several beings of the same power level of the feat, so it is rather important to give an actual calc
Baseline

Or if you want to argue for the 2x Earth's GBE thing (Soul society and Earth are both planets)

It'd be about 118.88 Zettatons (5-B)

I guess a blog with the recalculation would be needed for the new tiering.

I don't know what you want me to calculate

The planets were both gravitationally locked onto each other

To escape the gravitational pull of Earth you need to move it at speeds exceeding 11.2 km/s

KE of Earths mass + Movement at 11.2 km/s x 2 = 118.88 zettatons

Baseline

Or if you want to argue for the 2x Earth's GBE thing (Soul society and Earth are both planets)

It'd be about 118.88 Zettatons (5-B)

It's 3 planets though.

TataHakai said:
I don't know what you want me to calculate

The planets were both gravitationally locked onto each other

To escape the gravitational pull of Earth you need to move it at speeds exceeding 11.2 km/s

KE of Earths mass + Movement at 11.2 km/s x 2 = 118.88 zettatons
It probably won't make a difference, but it's 3 planets, not 2.

Mr. Bambu's speed makes no sense

The earth moves around the sun at 30 km/s, that has nothing to do with how quickly it would collide with soul society if there were to be a collision through dimensional walls, at best you can use escape velocity

Also there aren't 3 planets, Hueco mundo isn't a planet, only Soul society and Earth are.

@Peter

I was talking about the Senna calculation, which is just Earth and SS

There's not a single statement in the entire series that suggests HM is a planet

TataHakai said:
There's not a single statement in the entire series that suggests HM is a planet
I've been seeing you spout this for months now, what proof do you have it's not a planet like the others? ( these aren't even names for the "planets" it's the name of the dimensions as a whole).

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
TataHakai said:
I've been seeing you spout this for months now, what proof do you have it's not a planet like the others? ( these aren't even names for the "planets" it's the name of the dimensions as a whole).
Because we see and it's both stated that SS and Earth are planets? SS and Earth are literally shown as spherical planets of the same size in the movie

There's literally nothing in the entire series that suggests it's

1)The same size as earth and SS (Keep in mind even SS wasn't accepted as a planet for a while due to insufficient evidence despite it being way more likely than HM)

2) A planet to even begin with

So if you show me a single visual from any canon movie and/or visuals, statements from the manga or novels that state it's a planet of equal size to SS and Earth then i'd be happy to accept it.

Soul Society has no statement calling it a planet, it's merely common sense. ( Again Soul Society is what everything outside of Seireitei is called). I'm pretty sure we assume things are planets unless shown otherwise, do you think it's a flat world or something?

There is also the feat of SK creating the Reiokyu dimension after he was weakened, which has a star in it I think.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Soul Society has no statement calling it a planet, it's merely common sense. ( Again Soul Society is what everything outside of Seireitei is called). I'm pretty sure we assume things are planets unless shown otherwise, do you think it's a flat world or something?
But we literally see it as a spherical planet, in Memories of nobody, which Imade already proved is canon

We had other bits of evidence if i recall correctly

such as them being Parallel to one another, which again, no statement of HM exists so

And as i said, SS is much easier to accept than HM because HM isn't a part of the soul cycle, it's common sense for SS to be planet sized but not at all for HM to be as it doesn't need to be.

Parallel to each other wasn't strictly talking about size, it's referring to everything including way of life. If you wish for it to not be a planet make a CRT proving it's not.

I suppose i will

But for now i already stated the flaws with Mr. Bambu's calc

The best that this feat and the SK's feat is going to be is 5-B

So if no one else has any problems with it then i'm going to assume this change is fine.

I'm not in a rush? I don't mind waiting at all, i just wanted to know if anyone had a problem with it since no one has said anything against it for now.

I don't recall the Reiyoku having a star in it, mind posting a scan?

Even then i'm pretty sure 4-C weakened SK would be deemed an outlier considering the next best feat they scale to is 5-B and Low 5-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back