• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I do not think we are scaling other charachters beside Ichigo in bankai, Yhwach and Aizen to those level, we have them at those level because how Kubo potrayed the final fight with Yhwach's feat with his reiastu and was just them.
So I am against any scaling to TS Ichigo, and the couple of charachters that would scale, the best I can agree is put an "higher". (unless we are not scaling anything to TS Ichigo)

Also, I do not think 2C is fine, I have to think more about that, but It does not reach the requirements for 2C Bleach. the best it can reach is low 2C, but I would see the arguments first.

Regarding Gremmy, even if we accept him creating the galaxy room, it would just be only with his imaginations since Kubo blatantly explained he can create whatever he wants, and it would not scale to any charachters whatsoever.

Last edited:
Kinda always had the same doubt but wount people that warp reality just not have "superhuman" (or whatever) since stuff like RW etc. Are not really physical stats?

Does this totally coincidental and not at all related to Bleach thread change anything for the recent upgrades?

Similarly, I noticed that Yhwach being capable of destroying everything and then recreating it whenever he wants isn't factored into his justification, why is this?

Does this totally coincidental and not at all related to Bleach thread change anything for the recent upgrades?

Similarly, I noticed that Yhwach being capable of destroying everything and then recreating it whenever he wants isn't factored into his justification, why is this?
Was wondering when it would be brought up here, anyhow worst case scenario would be everyone not Prime Soul King losing their 3-A to Low 2-C ratings. However, if the upgrade thread didn't use stabilizing the worlds as the central argument then the ratings should be fine to stay. Don't know personally since I wasn't able to follow it too well.

Edit: If it did, then be prepared to defend that hill.

Was wondering when it would be brought up here, anyhow worst case scenario would be everyone not Prime Soul King losing their 3-A to Low 2-C ratings. However, if the upgrade thread didn't use stabilizing the worlds as the central argument then the ratings should be fine to stay. Don't know personally since I wasn't able to follow it too well.

Edit: If it did, then be prepared to defend that hill.
Na it was one for supporting evidence

The main argument was the creation and destruction of the cosmology

Na the main argument for their tier was not really them holding everything it was brought as support evidence

The main argument was the creation and destruction of the verse cosmology

Na the main argument for their tier was not really them holding everything it was brought as support evidence

The main argument was the creation and destruction of the verse cosmology
Then why isn't that used in any of their profiles as a justification? If you just read the profiles and have no context on the feats or cosmology, it would seem like they're rated like that for holding it all together.

Then why isn't that used in any of their profiles as a justification? If you just read the profiles and have no context on the feats or cosmology, it would seem like they're rated like that for holding it all together.
Tbh the explanations have been brought up cus they are not the best u can see it on this thread and on the CTR also

Is not coincidental at all, but it would not even affect Yhwach

Tenjiro needs Low-Mid Regen with his water. He healed Byakuya’s torn off arm and his entire chest cavity. Man had his ribs on the outside. No chest. :(

Even if the sustaining was the main argument, the tiers can’t change since you would essentially have to prove that sustaining something only requires energy that is beyond infinitely smaller than what would be required to create/destroy the cosmology.

Even if the sustaining was the main argument, the tiers can’t change since you would essentially have to prove that sustaining something only requires energy that is beyond infinitely smaller than what would be required to create/destroy the cosmology.
Nah, the inverse would occur.
It would have to be proven that in order to stablize the cosmology you need energy to either create or destroy it.
On VsBattles, at least how it's supposed to work, you assume the least unless proven otherwise.

Literally no. It’s a 4D structure and would require 4D energy can sustain it. To go with what you are saying, the default assumption would be that the energy within a 2D drawing is enough to sustain the existence of our universe.

Literally no. It’s a 4D structure and would require 4D energy can sustain it. To go with what you are saying, the default assumption would be that the energy within a 2D drawing is enough to sustain the existence of our universe.
I have no idea where you're reaching with that, but I'm just saying what seems to be the agreement in they very thread Purgy linked. You have to prove that the energy to keep it going, is the same energy it takes to make/destroy it.

Whether or not you agree with it, that's you. But that seems to be staff consensus.

I am not saying the energy required to make it and sustain it are equal, I am saying that since the cosmology is 4D by nature, to sustain would also require 4D levels of energy. To say you can do it with 3D amounts of energy is what would need to be proven.

Seems like a good decision honestly, BTW should focus on its own identity. It has a ton of potential seperate from his other work.

This possible plot issue was brought to my attention:

" The Quincies completely eradicated Hollows instead of cleansing them like Shinigami do, and by doing that, Quincies removed those souls from the cycle orb reincarnation. Because of that, they would unbalance the amount of souls between the WoTL and the SS, which as Rukia first explained, would cause the collapse of the universe as a result. This was repeated again at the start of the war arc if memory serves me. Being a threat to the worlds in this manner was the reason why most Quincies were eradicated in the first place.

Why would the Quincies be regarded as such a threat to the balance of the worlds if Reio would passively be balancing them? No matter what the Quincies would do, Reio stabilizing the worlds would prevent any chaos from the Quincies messing with the soul cycle, if that was the case."

Actually this makes me want to write an urban fantasy story about Norse Mythology honestly.

Not directly with the Bleach Idea, it would be its own universe, but this gave me the idea.

Also maybe Riodan partially.

Hmmm
Yeah might be too similar now that I think about it (only read the Kan Chronicles as a kid but I heard of Chase.)

Eh, I think I could add enough to make it stand apart. I mean “urban fantasy with Norse elements”. Is the only connection. Assuming I make that instead of one of the 29 other ideas I have.

This possible plot issue was brought to my attention:

" The Quincies completely eradicated Hollows instead of cleansing them like Shinigami do, and by doing that, Quincies removed those souls from the cycle orb reincarnation. Because of that, they would unbalance the amount of souls between the WoTL and the SS, which as Rukia first explained, would cause the collapse of the universe as a result. This was repeated again at the start of the war arc if memory serves me. Being a threat to the worlds in this manner was the reason why most Quincies were eradicated in the first place.

Why would the Quincies be regarded as such a threat to the balance of the worlds if Reio would passively be balancing them? No matter what the Quincies would do, Reio stabilizing the worlds would prevent any chaos from the Quincies messing with the soul cycle, if that was the case."
Because the Reiö doesn’t balance the flow of souls. He balances the worlds. Mayuri restored the balances of souls at the beginning of the final season by killing the same amount of souls in soul society.

Because the Reiö doesn’t balance the flow of souls. He balances the worlds. Mayuri restored the balances of souls at the beginning of the final season by killing the same amount of souls in soul society.
Was that a manga thing or a novel thing?

Back