• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

That's not what I'm talking about, I was asking about Mayuri killing the same amount of souls in soul society.

That's not what I'm talking about, I was asking about Mayuri killing the same amount of souls in soul society.
ohhhhhhhh yeah that was a Manga thing happened in the beginning of the arc, Mayuri went up to Yama and was like "didn't ask for authorization because it would be too slow, we wouldn't have this problem if it weren't for your failures" after mentioning he was correcting the balance.

zZmsoiu_d.webp

Does this totally coincidental and not at all related to Bleach thread change anything for the recent upgrades?

Similarly, I noticed that Yhwach being capable of destroying everything and then recreating it whenever he wants isn't factored into his justification, why is this?
It only really effects weakened soul king

Does this totally coincidental and not at all related to Bleach thread change anything for the recent upgrades?

Similarly, I noticed that Yhwach being capable of destroying everything and then recreating it whenever he wants isn't factored into his justification, why is this?
To give my thoughts on this. . .

Isn't a stabilization feat essentially an anti-destruction/indefinite creation feat?

If something would be destroyed if you don't stabilize it, let's say the universe, then you maintaining that universe is you constantly supporting its existence against the natural forces that would destroy it, so that outcome doesn't happen.

I remember someone similar happened in Mike Carey's Lucifer.

God left creation and his mark that is written on every atom begins to fade without him there to renew it, leading to the eventual destruction of all creation. And Michael takes up the mantle to continuously rewrite God's name, renewing creation every moment.

Essentially, he is continuously rebuilding creation, again and again indefinitely, to fight against its destruction.

I feel like all stabilization feats work in a similar way. So it seems logical enough for me to think that they should scale to a series cosmology.

I've written more on the topic, and I am having some civil discussion with some friends on the topic before I even attempt to put my thoughts and opinions in the cesspool that is a VS Battle wiki Staff Discussion/CRT.

I'd much rather debate a topic in a stabilized environment - if they think I make legitimate points, then maybe I will throw my 2-cents in the ring.

To give my thoughts on this. . .

Isn't a stabilization feat essentially an anti-destruction/indefinite creation feat?

If something would be destroyed if you don't stabilize it, let's say the universe, then you maintaining that universe is you constantly supporting its existence against the natural forces that would destroy it, so that outcome doesn't happen.

I remember someone similar happened in Mike Carey's Lucifer.

God left creation and his mark that is written on every atom begins to fade without him there to renew it, leading to the eventual destruction of all creation. And Michael takes up the mantle to continuously rewrite God's name, renewing creation every moment.

Essentially, he is continuously rebuilding creation, again and again indefinitely, to fight against its destruction.

I feel like all stabilization feats work in a similar way. So it seems logical enough for me to think that they should scale to a series cosmology.
Also because reio existed before there was even something to stabilize.

I think we say it is bigger than 13 km based on Gin swinging the full length of his Bankai in a portion of KT and Ichigo just fragments the whole thing or something.

There are some who want to upgrade FB Ichigo to like star lvl from destroying Yukio's dimension.

There are some who want to upgrade FB Ichigo to like star lvl from destroying Yukio's dimension.
Oh yeah I’ve seen that argument of Yukio can create dimensions with stars in it and Ichigo destroyed the one he and Ginjo were in. Albeit I don’t think there was ever shown a star in that dimension.

iirc the argument is that we see a crescent moon in the dimension tsukishima was in meaning it had a star and that wasnt yukios main dimension so the one ichigo was in shouldve had a star too for being the main one

I guess you could argue blue sky in the KT dimension implies the existence of a sun plus the fact that we know Yukio can put stars in his dimension to argue such.

Yeah Kubo had Chad stall with the sand/stone giants in the end of the final arc because if Chad were to fight Yhwach, Yhwach would off himself out of fear.

I mean let’s be real in universe who’s the most famous of the Karakura peeps? Perhaps worldwide boxer Chad? Coincidence? I think not.

Also either boxers in Bleach are freaks of nature super humans or Chad heavily nerfs himself, mans survived a steel I-beam dropping on his head as a high schooler.

I guess you could argue blue sky in the KT dimension implies the existence of a sun plus the fact that we know Yukio can put stars in his dimension to argue such.
Thing is about Yukio's dimensions is that those ones were from his PSP and not actually real, he put them inside the PSP but once he gets te boost from Ichigo now he's constructing actual dimensions.

Thing is about Yukio's dimensions is that those ones were from his PSP and not actually real, he put them inside the PSP but once he gets te boost from Ichigo now he's constructing actual dimensions.
Truth truth.

I guess by that facet you could argue that Byakuya’s dimension had a moon reflecting some sort of light implying the existence of a sun. Then you have the main dimension which is supposed to be unbreakable that has a blue sky implying light absorption in the atmosphere (from a sun) and then say a lesser dimension is implied to have a star so the main dimension should be at least on par. If you wanted to argue star dimensions.

Or you could just argue that since Kurosaki/Ginjo’s dimension is the main strongest dimension, it should be harder to destroy than the dimension with the moon. So then just argue that destroying the main dimension is >= destroying the sub-dimension that had a moon. Which would net 3.62E36 joules or Large Planetary.

Last edited:
Some people count the Garganta as a dimensional thing that just has the worlds in it as pocket dimensions and doesn’t scale to size, but it’s debatable

Isn’t there a quote where it mentions the 5 nobles wanted a bigger world than what was already there? Pretty sure someone posted something like that in the upgrade thread in response to Matt so if it is true, then the cosmology has to be bigger bare minimum. This would also line up with there being multiple 1-3 universal realms since the OG universe can only be definitively placed at baseline universal at a minimum.

Back