• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Maybe one day I’ll give the Gremmy feat the same treatment I gave the God Tiers, but I’m still enjoying universal Bleach while we have it hahahaha.
it’s probably here to stay unless people do wiki-wide revisions to change how the feats are gonna scale

broly vs kenpachi stats equalized thread (obviously not an addable battle but still)
considering the reason kenny kept getting stronger throughout the series is because he already was that strong and was suppressing himself i say broly as he actually keeps getting stronger at crazy rates

Truth truth.

I guess by that facet you could argue that Byakuya’s dimension had a moon reflecting some sort of light implying the existence of a sun. Then you have the main dimension which is supposed to be unbreakable that has a blue sky implying light absorption in the atmosphere (from a sun) and then say a lesser dimension is implied to have a star so the main dimension should be at least on par. If you wanted to argue star dimensions.

Or you could just argue that since Kurosaki/Ginjo’s dimension is the main strongest dimension, it should be harder to destroy than the dimension with the moon. So then just argue that destroying the main dimension is >= destroying the sub-dimension that had a moon. Which would net 3.62E36 joules or Large Planetary.
Or...That dimension with the moon just has the moon and it actually creates light by itself or something. I mean Yukio is the one who made it so it could be whatever. You might need to ask him himself

Isn’t there a quote where it mentions the 5 nobles wanted a bigger world than what was already there? Pretty sure someone posted something like that in the upgrade thread in response to Matt so if it is true, then the cosmology has to be bigger bare minimum. This would also line up with there being multiple 1-3 universal realms since the OG universe can only be definitively placed at baseline universal at a minimum.
Yes you are right.It was this:
"The Shihoin ancestor wanted a larger circulation to advanced the stagnated world".
A larger circulation could only be possible if the WoTL and SS were each,atleast the size of the previous universe.

Random question, but how strong do you all think 2nd anniversary Ichigo is from bbs? The one where he’s controlling his hollow form and has his full cloak.

Random question, but how strong do you all think 2nd anniversary Ichigo is from bbs? The one where he’s controlling his hollow form and has his full cloak.
At least twice as strong as the one that fought Ulquiorra, since he has a full cloak. I wanna say the 2nd Anni Ichigo has a statement of "this is Ichigo controlling his Full Hollow powers" which may arguable make it somewhat relative to Dangai Ichigo, since Dangai Ichigo was controlling his Full Hollow and Shinigami (and Quincy I guess) powers.

@Arc7Kuroi that’s kinda what I was thinking too lol. And I wonder how the other versions of Ichigo, like his 2019 version and 5th anniversary version stack up against other versions of Ichigo.

Well 5th Anni Ichigo has statements like it's Ichigo's "full potential" and New Years 2019 Ichigo has the statement "this is Ichigo releasing all his Quincy, Shinigami, and Hollow potential". Which if you consider that in the TYBW True Zanpakuto Ichigo was Ichigo's "full potential" that Ichibe unlocked for Ichigo, then it's very likely New Years 2019 and 5th Anni Ichigo are on par or stronger than the Ichigo we see towards the end of the TYBW.

I usually do not take part of Bleach versus thread, but since new match up are made, NPI need to be clarified.

Aizen was not just able to interact with soul but even with abstract entity, that are not made by neither matter neither spiritual energy.
Also Gremmy created an Nonexistent being, at least the soul king would scale.

2nd should be at least equal to FKT Masked Ichigo as it is the same Ichigo but with full control of his Hollow powers. 2019 would just be > TB Hollow Merge since it’s explicitly Ichigo’s full Quincy, Hollow and Shinigami powers. I dunno how 5th would stack up to the EoS since his Fullbring is canonically lost and only some leftover reiatsu remains. Best I figure is that it is around TS level since we are removing OMZ from the equation and substituting in FB which makes him resemble FGT = TS.

I believe Yhwach's first line to Ichibe was either him being cocky and he deliberately killed Ichibe in a way to echo back to his previous line, or maybe he really did see Ichibe's death from over a thousand years ago and he has a good memory but he didn't look to see what the rest of the fight would be like.

I believe Yhwach's first line to Ichibe was either him being cocky and he deliberately killed Ichibe in a way to echo back to his previous line, or maybe he really did see Ichibe's death from over a thousand years ago and he has a good memory but he didn't look to see what the rest of the fight would be like.
Interesting, yeah it is odd but I guess your first point could expain it, just making what he previously said come true to boast.

That was no boast.He clearly said he foresaw it.Being surprised doesn’t mean he doesn’t know the future.
He knew nothing of what Ichibe would do though, if we go by your logic, Yhwach's precog is fodder and he can only see the outcomes of battles.

Like when he tried taking Ichibe's power and was shocked that it failed.

He knew nothing of what Ichibe would do though, if we go by your logic, Yhwach's precog is fodder and he can only see the outcomes of battles.

Like when he tried taking Ichibe's power and was shocked that it failed.
He saw everything in that fight and knew he would win.He obviously saw himself being shocked and stuff but he can’t change the future so he had to go through with it.

He saw everything in that fight and knew he would win.He obviously saw himself being shocked and stuff but he can’t change the future so he had to go through with it.
That sounds like a really weak explanation to me, Yhwach was just feining surprise even though he knew exactly what would happen? I doubt that

And Yhwach can change the future so I'm not sure what you mean by that.

That sounds like a really weak explanation to me, Yhwach was just feining surprise even though he knew exactly what would happen? I doubt that

And Yhwach can change the future so I'm not sure what you mean by that.
He didn’t have the power to change the future a 1000 yrs ago,obviously.

What did Yhwach imply by this
https://***********.com/read-online/Bleach-chapter-609-page-12.html
Or am I just reading too deep into it?
I think you're reading too much into it, I don't think he has some precog without The Almighty, rather he's just shocked that he was able to do so well and predict what Ichibe would do throughout the fight without The Almighty.

No evidence of this, the idea that Yhwach gained the ability to change the future after killing Ichibe is pure headcanon.
Saying that Yhwach’s statement is a boast is a bigger headcanon.Ichigo was able to block his strike,Yoruichi was able to entrap him those wire-like things of her;does that mean he can’t see the future??

I think you're reading too much into it, I don't think he has some precog without The Almighty, rather he's just shocked that he was able to do so well and predict what Ichibe would do throughout the fight without The Almighty.
Ah okay thanks, my thought was that Yhwach just had a rather limited form of Precog

Which wouldn't be too out there with the amazing mustache man but hey

Saying that Yhwach’s statement is a boast is a bigger headcanon.Ichigo was able to block his strike,Yoruichi was able to entrap him those wire-like things of her;does that mean he can’t see the future??
Yhwach wasn't surprised about any of that though, nor did he actively do an action he know wouldn't work.

Why would Yhwach try taking Ichibe's power when he's already seen that it wouldn't work, or why would he be shocked that Ichibe's Zanpakuto cuts names? Your argument has so many holes and it's just based on what Yhwach said at the beginning of the fight

Yhwach wasn't surprised about any of that though, nor did he actively do an action he know wouldn't work.

Why would Yhwach try taking Ichibe's power when he's already seen that it wouldn't work, or why would he be shocked that Ichibe's Shikai cuts names? Your argument has so many holes and it's just based on what Yhwach said at the beginning of the fight
Yhwach even saw everything from Ichigo’s birth to him cutting down the SK.Is that a boast too?

I'm not even sure what you're arguing at this point, some of your arguments would lead to Yhwach's precog being heavily downgraded whereas others would lead to it being heavily buffed to where he can see things a thousand years in advance.

Back