• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Again though, creating "outer space" =/= creating stars and galaxies. The point of his attack was to put Kenpachi into a vacuum.
if he created the space where did the stars come from? his imagination ofc
If he could create an entire galaxy why wouldn't he hit Kenpachi with that instead of space? Why rely on things like guns, missiles, water or lava if he could create a star?

before making galaxy room he said "if you can cut anything then ill kill you with something that doesnt have a form" thats why he gave up on beating kenny with physical attacks
Why would his doubled imagination only create a measly meteor if just a few more of him could imagine galaxies into existence? There's a certain point where you have to stop and think things through.
it isnt stated the meteor was his max power tho

If he did not open a gremmy portal and created the space himself, did not he create the contents himself? Where could the stars in the space he created come from?
What does mangaka drew the stars for in outer space and didn't create them gremmy, what do the stars on that panel mean?

PIS cant be used as an argument here as that would require Gremmy to have actual legitimate feats on that scale beforehand to say the lower end feat would be a PIS one. Which isnt the case here.

What does mangaka drew the stars for in outer space and didn't create them gremmy, what do the stars on that panel mean?
As a visual indicator that it is supposed to be space. Maybe Kubo thought it would look less cool or confuing if he just hit him with a black featureless void.

Again though, creating "outer space" =/= creating stars and galaxies.
Arguing that he created just the vacuum of space and not any of the stars or galaxies seems a bit facetious to me. Like he didn't open a portal, so those stars and galaxy couldn't have been there before hand.

If he could create an entire galaxy why wouldn't he hit Kenpachi with that instead of space?
If Yhwach could break Ichigo's Bankai and kill him then and there why didn't he? I don't think these "well if he could do 'x' and didn't then he obviously can't do 'x'" arguments are really valid. Gremmy is a certified idiot, like I'm sure any other person could've imagined something that could kill Kenpachi, Gremmy losing is practically CIS.

Why rely on things like guns, missiles, water or lava if he could create a star?
Falls under the same scrutiny I mentioned above. Also Kubo likes guns, and Kubo always draws by "the rule of cool". Literally why didn't he open up by creating outer space at this point. The answer is because Kubo wasn't going to kill Kenpachi, and Gremmy didn't.

Why would his doubled imagination only create a measly meteor if just a few more of him could imagine galaxies into existence?
Ehhhhh you can't prove that the meteor didn't have an AP = 1/7 of the outer space he created. We don't know how fast or durable that meteor was we can only assume. The meteor doesn't work as a debunk. Especially when Gremmy is a sped.

It's not reasonable to try and upgrade Gremmy to 4-A/3-C based on the visuals alone. It also has to make sense within the story and this does not make sense.
Nothing inherently doesn't make sense about it, like if it's possible to be explained away then by some facet it does make sense. Also when you have 2-3 statements saying he created that outer space, it becomes hard to say that he didn't.

However, I don't think this is something that can be settled right now as there is so much to consider with Gremmy that it deserves its own CRT.

before making galaxy room he said "if you can cut anything then ill kill you with something that doesnt have a form" thats why he gave up on beating kenny with physical attacks
0578-005.png

Gremmy sees him cut a meteor and thinks there's nothing he can't cut... Clearly Gremmy actually has clear limits if he can't think of something that's harder to cut than a meteor.

That should invalidate this whole argument.

Gremmy sees him cut a meteor and thinks there's nothing he can't cut... Clearly Gremmy actually has clear limits if he can't think of something that's harder to cut than a meteor.

the limits are limited by his imagination. He expresses it himself, as long as he can imagine, if he cannot imagine something, how can it mean that something he dreams of will not be real?

No he doesn't say that until after Kenpachi makes the statement, so you could just argue that Gremmy honestly believes Kenpachi could cut a galaxy if he summoned one on top of Kenpachi.

Also, Gremmy isn't gonna employ a potential suicide move that is dropping a galaxy on him and Ken.

I mean I'll discuss it now, but it probably won't go anywhere without a CRT. Seeing as we'd have to create scaling chains for the various interpretations and decide which is best if he does scale, etc etc etc.

I do think that the Visionary being able to create stars and galaxies is a great piece of additional supporting evidence that the realms the Soul King created contain galaxies and are likely universal in size at the very least.

Like if an idiot with just the brain can conjure a galaxy, then that offers some credence to the original owner of the brain with his full power being able to do far greater.

Is there a we bought from Bleach games as Canon?
I mean I'd love to create game keys for Ichigo in his New Years 2019 Quincy form, his 5th Annniversary form, and his 10 years later form. There's a lot of interesting scaling you can do, despite the little information.

It would also upscale Bankai Yama and Ichibe via this: Gremmy < Past Yhwach
was it stated past yhwach is the one that locked up gremmy or? how did you scale past yhwach above gremmy
if my assumption is true ******* hell the dude was locked up for a long ass time

I mean I'd love to create game keys for Ichigo in his New Years 2019 Quincy form, his 5th Annniversary form, and his 10 years later form. There's a lot of interesting scaling you can do, despite the little information.
Why don't we get lightning or electric speed for bleach before the time jump, games are seen too many Lightning attacks

was it stated past yhwach is the one that locked up gremmy or? how did you scale past yhwach above gremmy
if my assumption is true ******* hell the dude was locked up for a long ass time
Well it's either Yhwach with the Almighty in the past sealed Gremmy or Yhwach without the Almighty pre-TYBW sealed Gremmy, either way Bankai Yama climbs since he scales to past Almighty Yhwach and TYBW base Yhwach.

if we make profiles for bbs how will we get the scans? if im not mistaken a lot of the events are gone forever like the one for 5th ani ichigo

Why don't we get lightning or electric speed for bleach before the time jump, games are seen too many Lightning attacks
Ha hA hahaha, Bleach speed. Game material isn't considered canon in all seriousness lol.

Bleach speed needs a massive rehaul.

to simplify: "I dont like their ratings because i like when they were lower and i dont like them so high"

No, I'm just able to anticipate how much of a mockery your current revisions will get from just about everywhere else that partakes in these discussions.

Ha hA hahaha, Bleach speed. Game material isn't considered canon in all seriousness lol.

Bleach speed needs a massive rehaul.
I mean byakurai = pale lightning. And when a character in the game uses it, the lightning features are seen. I just asked, "Would it be supportive?" byakurai = for pale lightning

Ngl BBS scaling is so wild and vague that we'd get things like, "At least High 6-B, possibly Low 2-C" lmao

No, I'm just able to anticipate how much of a mockery your current revisions will get from just about everywhere else that partakes in these discussions.
Lmao I don't think anyone here cares if other sites mock the upgrades.

I mean byakurai = pale lightning. And when a character in the game uses it, the lightning features are seen. I just asked, "Would it be supportive?" byakurai = for pale lightning
You're giving me flashbacks to the Bleach speed CRTs. Long story short, right now the best we got is upscaling fodder 4th seat Shinigami.

Who cares about mockery? If they can't disprove what's presented then their opinion is irrelevant, go to any other debating site and people are still complaining about 3-A/Low 2-C Bleach days after the upgrade, and yet it hasn't changed a damn thing.

lightning speed in bleach is slow if fodder can use it
i mean lille who is made of light isnt even relativistic
i think we shouldnt take gins mach 500 literally too speed of sound is slower in bleach than irl

I have my own issues with Gin's Mach 500 lie statement, but it's quite the backbone of our later end scaling rn.

So I'm playing some BBS right, pulled the New Years 2019 Ichigo off of the choose a 5 star summons, noticed his animations seem funny for a bowman, apparently the Quincy Ichigo uses his bow like a sword.

The black reiatsu are launched from his bow like a getsuga is from a sword, while the blue arrows are the only things fired like a bow (not counting his special move). He also stretches out his hand when he fires black reiatsu some times, kinda similar to how he wielded black reiatsu with Mugetsu. New Years 2019 Quincy Ichigo lowkey one of his coolest forms ngl.

Why couldn't Uryu do something this cool.

So I'm playing some BBS right, pulled the New Years 2019 Ichigo off of the choose a 5 star summons, noticed his animations seem funny for a bowman, apparently the Quincy Ichigo uses his bow like a sword.

The black reiatsu are launched from his bow like a getsuga is from a sword, while the blue arrows are the only things fired like a bow (not counting his special move). He also stretches out his hand when he fires black reiatsu some times, kinda similar to how he wielded black reiatsu with Mugetsu. New Years 2019 Quincy Ichigo lowkey one of his coolest forms ngl.

Why couldn't Uryu do something this cool.
Makes sense because while he is using his powers in their fullest extent Ichigo was still used to fighting As a swordsman not a bowman

Again though, creating "outer space" =/= creating stars and galaxies. The point of his attack was to put Kenpachi into a vacuum.

If he could create an entire galaxy why wouldn't he hit Kenpachi with that instead of space? Why rely on things like guns, missiles, water or lava if he could create a star? Why would his doubled imagination only create a measly meteor if just a few more of him could imagine galaxies into existence? There's a certain point where you have to stop and think things through.

It's not reasonable to try and upgrade Gremmy to 4-A/3-C based on the visuals alone. It also has to make sense within the story and this does not make sense.
well before i sleep... kubo did draw gremmy creating stars as doodles on the end of the chapters

That part in the fight seemed more like Gremmy simply making a portal that lead to a random part of outer space. It's hard to say what's the limit of Gremmy's power for sure though.

That part in the fight seemed more like Gremmy simply making a portal that lead to a random part of outer space. It's hard to say what's the limit of Gremmy's power for sure though.
Yeah that was a common viewpoint, but then the novels came out and said like 2-3 times that he straight up created that outer space. Outer space implying everything we see within that panel, since they don't specify if it was just the vacuum, but they just say "outer space" Occam's Razor says he created everything you see in his outer space.

Yes I do, I have them in a google doc and I didn't feel like finding their pictures saved on my computer so I just quoted them.

So was looking at the regular attacks of New Years 2019 Quincy Ichigo and he does a mini Getsuga Juujishou as the final animation for his attack string. A black wave crossed with a blue/white wave.

Back