• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Tell that to Grimmjow (got fondled twice) Ulquiorra (got fondled twice), Yammy (wasn’t doing much even at full force), Aizen (got fondled twice), Jugo and Yhwach (got fondled in almost every future).

When I went through the math there was seemingly a mistake with the radius for the last bits which just changes the value to 1.12E28 joules (3-4 times higher than the original result but still High 6-A).

I know there's a few issues about the statement used and whatnot that would need to be ironed out, but to prevent a 3 page long CRT from being a waste of time due to an invalid calc method (ie the last CRT lol) I definitely think we should get this evaluated prior to discussion on validity.

I'm going to drop it in the Calc Group Discussion threads to get some expert opinions. https://vsbattles.com/threads/kurohitsugi-calc.108398/

I prob misremember. Yeah no, that's still almost 100 times higher than zanka no tachi
6-A is seems to rejected or never concluded.

I prob misremember. Yeah no, that's still almost 100 times higher than zanka no tachi
6-A is seems to rejected or never concluded.
I don't think comparing it to Bankai Yama's rating is fair. Bankai Yama's tiering is not in terms of energy but in terms power (energy/time) specifically joules per second. So Yamamoto is in Bankai is exerting 6-A energy every second by just existing.

Last edited:
One is Ulquiorra doing a attack 10x stronger than his regular base while Yamamoto is not doing anything at all. Also the 15 million Degrees is from his West ability not his full Bankai, its just his armor, they refer to the Bankai itself doing that which Yamamoto only used once back a 1000 years ago which is radically different now

Also for Kurohitsugi the only full comparison between Aizen and the box is BBS surprisingly, where Butterfly Aizen does the full incantation

I found that the size of EoS Aizen's Kurohitsugi to be extremely similar to the size of SS Aizen's Kurohitsugi, which leads me to believe Kurohitsugi doesn't change size.

Regarding Yhwach personally I think it would be fine to apply his destruction over time to the destruction of the planet and not just surface level destruction.

I found that the size of EoS Aizen's Kurohitsugi to be extremely similar to the size of SS Aizen's Kurohitsugi, which leads me to believe Kurohitsugi doesn't change size.

Regarding Yhwach personally I think it would be fine to apply his destruction over time to the destruction of the planet and not just surface level destruction.
I don't know the one used on Ichigo looks pretty bigger

We don't see it fully in the manga, so you can't actually find its size. We can only find the size of it in SS and TYBW, unless we used BBS.

What about Muken Aizen’s Kurohitsugi?That was even stronger than the one he used against Ichigo even tho it was not incanted.

What about Muken Aizen’s Kurohitsugi?That was even stronger than the one he used against Ichigo even tho it was not incanted.
Aizen's TYBW Kurohitsugi size is about the same size as his SS Kurohitsugi size. Which implies that the size of the Kurohitsugi does not change with one's level of power. But yes TYBW Aizen's no incantation Kurohitsugi > Transcendent Aizen's full incantation Kurohitsugi > SS Aizen's no incantation Kurohitsugi in terms of AP.

Last edited:
So is there a calc about TYBW Aizen’s Kurohitsugi??
OK let me explain some context here:

Currently what was discussed about Kurohitsugi is as follows: the properties of a full incantation Kurohitsugi is atomization. Since Aizen says it atomizes and the only way he'd know that is through experimentation. Then later on Shuhei insinuates Aizen's Kurohitsugi atomizes. Which would mean base Aizen scales to the atomization and the other Aizen's scale arbitrarily higher.

Technically since TYBW Kurohitsugi is about the same size as SS Kurohitsugi the calc for SS yields the same values as a calc for TYBW would. So, no there isn't a calc for TYBW Aizen's Kurohitsugi that puts him at some tier 5 or higher lol. However, the calc for base Aizen would be put at High 6-A if the methods for the calculation got accepted and then a massive CRT went through accepting the implications of such a calc. Albeit they'd probably just say "outlier" and ignore it, although thinking through it not many people would scale to it outside Aizen, Isshin, Yamamoto, maybe Urahara, maybe Shunko Armor Yoruichi, maybe Hollow Mask Ichigo, and then some TYBW characters like pre-Almighty Yhwach, Ichibe and maybe Askin and Grimmjow if Urahara scaled.

But that doesn’t explain why he produces reiatsu.He’s not stagnant coz Mimihagi was stripped off neither is he progressing.I believe being between the “static” and “dynamic” implies that he was not changing i.e regressing or progressing rather than meaning he was neither dead or alive;coz a living person should at least be static if not progressing.Thats why the “static” part bugs me.

But that doesn’t explain why he produces reiatsu.He’s not stagnant coz Mimihagi was stripped off neither is he progressing.I believe being between the “static” and “dynamic” implies that he was not changing i.e regressing or progressing rather than meaning he was neither dead or alive;coz a living person should at least be static if not progressing.Thats why the “static” part bugs me.
if i remember from the novels they say "they neither wanted him dead nor alive" etc.

If someone was in a bad accident and had his/her organs broken and was on the verge of death. His/her body functions will be barely working. SK body functions are still working like 1% of them or maybe 0.1% of them. That is why SK being there is such a feat that even his 1% power is enough to hold three worlds.
He is neither dead nor alive.
He is on the verge of death physically and mentally ? Maybe he is mentally dead or Maybe he is still alive mentally watching over everything.

He is not static because he is not completely dead, even after all that. Something in his body is functioning. He is not Dynamic because he is not completely alive. He cannot even move.

Last edited:
This may be the only full body image of True Bankai Ichigo in the entire world
latest

What I meant to ask was that even someone whos neither alive nor dead should be in s state of stagnation but the WSK clearly isn’t.What does that even mean??Like he can’t regress/progress but is neither still.Weird……

Back