• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Was it being an outlier ever an argument? I thought it was just Damage's argument that was the issue with it being accepted.

Also, given that Yoruichi's feat is accepted, Damage's Bleach revision sandbox thing needs a few changes.

Was it being an outlier ever an argument? I thought it was just Damage's argument that was the issue with it being accepted.

Also, given that Yoruichi's feat is accepted, Damage's Bleach revision sandbox thing needs a few changes.
It being an outlier means it's irreconcilably inconsistent with showings in the series which cannot be proved. Claiming outlier because a new calc is faster than an older lowballed calc in which characters arbitrarily scale far above is not an argument.

@Damage3245 Your sandbox needs to be adjusted to account for USklaverei's accepted Yoruichi calc right? Do you want to do it yourself or should we discuss it here?

If fodder assassins have multiple lightning speed statements from the narrator, Omaeda the Lieutenant of the division known for speed should scale above no? Or are we just pushing for Captain class Shinigami scaling? I'm sure there's some kind of lightning based kido/attack people can scale off too for support. We have characters casually react to balas which are 20x faster than a cero.

@Damage3245 Your sandbox needs to be adjusted to account for USklaverei's accepted Yoruichi calc right? Do you want to do it yourself or should we discuss it here?

We'll discuss it in a CRT. Right now I just want to finish adding every character to the sandbox so we have a complete picture, then we can discuss about adding more calcs to it.

I'll probably be done with it tonight, or tomorrow morning.

The Aaroniero one sure since it's not accepted, but why not the Yoruichi one? That's accepted.

0194-009.png
0194-010.png
would the yoruichi calc scale to yammy's cero as she couldnt dodge it and needed urahara to block it ? and this is 1 armed yammy who wouldve been ranked lower if he didnt get his arm back, and grimmjaw who was no 6 was kicked out of the espada for losing 1 arm showing how much weaker a character gets without one of their arms

Ichigo cutting up a faster Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Since Byakuya is using his arms which makes them two to three times faster) would only scale to mostly people in the next Arc like and above Grimmjow so like...How is it really a outlier when Bankai Ichigo's Speed in this arc is the main focus and Ichigo had just so many chances to kill Byakuya with how much he blitzes him. This fight is only happening because Ichigo wants to prove a point. So it really doesn't scale to anybody aside from Ichigo, his Zanpakutou, Aizen, Shunsui, Ukitake, Yamamoto in Soul Society Arc.

Small thing. We already take into account everybody but probably Ikkaku was most likely under Gentei Kaijo during the Fullbring arc, do we?

Time Stop resistance for Urahara and Tessai? Both were talking, moving, and Tessai cast another kido after he froze time around them.

Time Stop resistance for Urahara and Tessai? Both were talking, moving, and Tessai cast another kido after he froze time around them.

He might have froze time around them without targetting themselves.

Small thing. We already take into account everybody but probably Ikkaku was most likely under Gentei Kaijo during the Fullbring arc, do we?
Komamura knows Ikkaku has Bankai, so likely everyone there was under Gentei Kaijo. I don't think that's considered here tho.

but well it does gives us a bit of an idea. Even if we take lowest version of this calc. by the time Ichigo meets gin he would be much faster than 500 mach.

but well it does gives us a bit of an idea. Even if we take lowest version of this calc. by the time Ichigo meets gin he would be much faster than 500 mach.
It's better than being arbitrarily faster than Orihime who's calced at Hypersonic.

My calc may become a moot point if the Onmitsukido Corps being lightning speed gets accepted. Although, I figured it's quick and easy to get a calc like mine evaluated without the need for a CRT.

Ichigo = 842 Px - 1.74 meters
Sword + Arm = 652 Px - 1.34 meters

Considering 90 degree movement:

• M = 90 * 1.34 * Pi / 180
  • M = 2,104 meters for each swing.

There were 80709 swings, or 169,881.71 meters

Using anime time frame:
  • V = 169881.71 / 1.87
  • V = 90845.83 m / s, or Mach 267 (Massively Hypersonic)

Using anime time frame:
  • V = 169881.71 / 1.87

Yessir.

He might have froze time around them without targetting themselves.
Can I use this to say Hit freezes times around him without targeting himself? Or any other character in fiction? Didn't the place where he freeze time marked by the ground lines and they were inside of it?

How fast would Shinso be? Do we just say it’s Mach 100 assuming it’s x5 slower than KnY since we know it definitely gets faster to the point people actually believe that it’s main function is speed?

Komamura knows Ikkaku has Bankai, so likely everyone there was under Gentei Kaijo. I don't think that's considered here tho.
Eh, it doesn't change much, I think since we don't account the Fullbring arc in their profiles anyway or pre training TYBW.

Isn't the Omitsukido being lightning speed tnx to the novel statements accepted? That could scale to the SS arc Liuentenants and up tnx to Omaeda and there's also Yoruichi's feat of blitzing like a dozen Omitsukidos at once in the same arc.
We really should make a thread about that, that should resolve all our problems for pre-time skip scaling, since we get ours calc removed.

and Sub-Relativistic Yourichi too.

Using anime time frame:
  • V = 169881.71 / 1.87
Thoughts?

if those calcs get accepted they could help too

Well.
If uryu's arrows speed can be calc'd and that he can fire 1000 arrows per second and being able to dodge them ?
where kyoraku takes nanao and makes that round trip ? with a single flash step ?
Maybe calculating the speed at which the cero from menos grande travels ? (before SS)
Flash step of ichigo where he got to the lieutenants and the speed at which he attacked them while their weapons were still in the air ?
Travel speed of negacion light. We have the distance if we assume different timeframes like 1 second/0.1 sec/0.01 sec. and so on. we might get the speed which is consistent with the series just for reference.
These are the only one that I remember. Idk if they can be calc'd

Adding to that list we have:
Yoruichi blitzing the Onmitsukido Corps
Kisuke deflecting Balas
Shikai Ichigo potentially scaling above the Onmitsukido Corps via blitzing the 2nd Division Lieutenant Omaeda

Well if these can be calc'd we should get a consistent speed.
From what I get is there are 4 speed tiers.
Lieutenant class
Captain class.
High captain class
Captain commander/Aizen class.

I heard there was some phrases in the novel that hinted Aizen having a Bankai, is that true?
just having it, not saying what it is.

Back