• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

But it was rejected for that, it is ridiculous, but that was it.
Lol bring it back up, I don't see how you can seriously argue Ichigo took breaks when Ichigo is listed for being able to fight for 3 months straight in his stamina description on his profile. Logically fighting for 3 months would require more stamina then flying downwards for 9 hours.

Side note when the Vizards had Ichigo run for 5 days straight, the purpose was to tire him out, yet he only stopped because he got bored, so when a transcendent level Ichigo is rushing to save his friends and only has to travel for 9 hours, to assume he took breaks is unfounded. Sounds like downplay for the sake of downplay.

"Extremely high. Ichigo is a stubborn man who won't give up on fighting even when seriously injured and near-death, at one point fighting against Zangetsu within the Dangai for 3 months" hE cOuLd HaVe TaKeN bReAkS... bruh

Last edited:
Fighting Against Zangetsu, getting bodied against him, Zangetsu deciding to troll and run away making Ichigo chase in his own inner world for a long time. Especially in some of the conditions he got put in.

So, the calculation is here
It seems that it being calc stacking got resolved in the discussion on the calcs page. Seeing how the speed calc comes from the journey in which the distance is being calc'd I don't see how it can be calc stacking.

In the calc you already address that Ichigo ran for 5 days straight while having his spiritual energy drained and fought against an aggravated Zangetsu for 3 months, so to assume he took breaks is a disingenuous assumption.

A lot of prior criticisms in the linked old CRT are that it was an "outlier" but FTL isn't that impressive for the EoS Bleach high tiers anymore so that doesn't seem to be a problem. Honestly, the reasons for it being rejected aged poorly, definitely worth a reevaluation imo.

It's kinda glitchy I think, apparently if you have multiple tabs of this site open it doesn't show new notifications.

Ignore the first one what ?

Btw
White looks like he is in his vasto lorde form when he fought isshin and masaki.
But when Ichigo goes into his first full hollowfication he looks very different from his VL form.

so, what does this mean ?
and which one is stronger VL ichigo or white?
If VL and white are equal would that make masaki and isshin continental ?

Wouldn't that change Aizen and others scaling to continental level?

Last edited:
Most likely not. I don't think we even have anything suggesting that White and VL were truly comparable. Also in no way Masaki would actually scale when she let the damn thing attack to get a free shot.

Also Ichigo's Full Hollowfication against the Vizards was probably a evolving process

At that time he was just a hollow

When ichigo was born that hollow fused with his shinigami powers so I say he is way more powerful when he is with ichigo than he was before that

Shouldn't Yamamoto have Planetary range in Bankai given that he was going to destroy the Soul Society passively? He already has an accepted calc for this listed on his profile, so I don't see why he shouldn't have it.

@Purgy; planetary passive effects, sure, but the range of his actual fighting style is a lot closer than that. So both should be listed.

Yeah that's what I meant

Also I just noticed, but this is technically already listed on his profile, but for some reason it's rated as tens to hundreds of kilometers, so that should be changed to planetary and the current justification can stay I guess.

Question:Is the Zanpaktou Rebellion Arc canon??Kubo did design the Zanpaktou spirit manifestations and Muramasa also became canon in the CFYOW Novel.

I think there was a deeper reason. They don't consider is canon because of various reasons. One of them being that it was written by Narata(?) and not kubo.

I really don't want to create crt just to fix 1 key that Aizen should have in the first place..
I leave this here in case if someone had better idea for crt.

To be fair, most of Ichigo’s strategy is just brute forcing his way through everyone with Getsuga Tensho

Back