• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Torsin; we shouldn't give Gremmy abilities that he hasn't shown in the series.

Imagining meteors into existence? Sure, we can add that because that's something he's done.

Imagining a new lifeform into existence with its own Schrift? We can add, because that's something he's done.

Imagining himself having that Schrift himself? We shouldn't add that in.

If we went down that route we might as well say he has every single Power and Ability concievable.

@Torsin Yes he should have Guenael Lee's and Shaz Domino's abilities, we discussed it already and most people agreed, even IMade, that should be included in the next CRT.

This wouldn't be the first time a character had an ability they gave to someone else listed on their profile either.

@Torsin Yes he should have Guenael Lee's and Shaz Domino's abilities, we discussed it already and most people agreed, even IMade, that should be included in the next CRT.

This wouldn't be the first time a character had an ability they gave to someone else listed on their profile either.

Normally I assume there would be some evidence that the character who gave an ability to somebody else can use that ability. People don't automatically have abilities that they've bestowed on somebody else.

It's not like All For One in My Hero Academia for example who physically possesses and uses the Quirk that he then gives to somebody else.

Also, if Gremmy could simply imagine himself having the ability to regenerate he would have done so. It was brought up specifically in the fight that he had to consciously imagine himself healing each time.

Shaz Domino and Guenael Lee aren't special, they're just figments of Gremmy's imagination, if he can imagine them having that power why can't he imagine himself having it? He created the ability with his imagination, we know he can affect himself with his imagination as demonstrated several times.

The only issue is that it wouldn't be in character which I 100% agree with, however, there's really no reason at all why he shouldn't have it.

Shaz Domino and Guenael Lee aren't special, they're just figments of Gremmy's imagination, if he can imagine them having that power why can't he imagine himself having it? He created the ability with his imagination, we know he can affect himself with his imagination as demonstrated several times.

The only issue is that it wouldn't be in character which I 100% agree with, however, there's really no reason at all why he shouldn't have it.

It's a slippery slope. When it comes to characters with broken reality warper abilities, it should be enough just to list what they have demonstrated with that ability in the series.

Sure, hypothetically Gremmy could also imagine himself to be bigger than Gerard but we aren't going to give him Type 3 Large Size either, or he could imagine himself to breathe fire but we aren't going to give him Breath Attack either.

There's no reason, logically, why we shouldn't list those abilities either. Except that it is unnecessary.

I understand what you're saying, but it's not like I'm trying to argue Gremmy could imagine himself with The Almighty or The Miracle, I'm literally only saying he can imagine himself with something he's imagined other people with and there's no reason that shouldn't be the case.

Gremmy hasn't ever changed the size of anything with his imagination nor has he ever made someone capable of breathing fire so that's a false equivalence, he has canonically however imagined Shaz Domino's and Guenael Lee's abilities into existence, and again, we know he can use his imagination on himself as he showed many times.

Would you argue that Gremmy wouldn't be able to imagine himself as a cookie simply because he never did it? We saw him turn peoples bones into cookies but because he never did it to himself it's just not possible for some weird reason?

The ratings for the God Tiers need to change, they're based on an incorrect assumption that Yhwach was only affecting planets. At bare minimum Yhwach planning on reversing the PSK's original feat should land at least Powers-Absorbed Yhwach, TB Ichigo and HoS TB Ichigo, and EoS Aizen that same rating.

His powers is imagination aka imagine things into reality. If he can imagine those powers before
Then they are no reason to assume he can't imagine himself to wielding those powers because It's the same thing only on different targets
We also knew that Gremmy didn't have silly limitation on his power such as for example his imagination could only work on inanimate objects or he cannot use it on himself. He do have limits but it's more on the fact that he need energy to use his power, so he couldn't imagine the universe exploding at will.

Shouldn't Ichibe have planetary range at the very least since he controls all the color black? His profile says he controls all the color black in the "universe", but I'm not sure about that.

I agree with planetary, it is interesting to note though that people have translated the raws of chapter 608 and apparently Ichibe does actually say universe, but I can't read Japanese so no idea if that's correct.

Ugh, the God Tier was just freaking blown. The Power Cliffing shown is just super weird, it feels wrong for 5-A but High 3-A is such a leap that it needs a lot of explaining due to how the plot is going to make sense of it

Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.

This I think

Does interdimensional cover inside those dimensions as well though? His range reaches other dimensions this is true, but he controls all the black within those dimensions as well.

Does interdimensional cover inside those dimensions as well though? His range reaches other dimensions this is true, but he controls all the black within those dimensions as well.
Yes, it means that on top of the dimention u are in u can also extend ur reach to others

So, there was something about Hikone using time stop, but iirc it wasnt an official translation and the statement was a bit vague.
7545349-fb_img_1593471278689.jpg

So, there was something about Hikone using time stop, but iirc it wasnt an official translation and the statement was a bit vague.
7545349-fb_img_1593471278689.jpg
If we are to take this literally that would mean Hikone moved 'x' distance in 0 time which is infinite. What volume is it from?

So, I found that quote in the Japanese version of CFYOW III and the literal translation is "to a person watching, it was as if the surrounding time stopped" which still if taken literally would mean Hikone moved 'x' distance in 0 time, since afaik Hikone can't actually stop time. More realistically, I think if a particle of mass moved at SoL it would "stop time", so it's still a nice supporting speed feat for EoS Bleach.

Last edited:
One person saying something doesn't make it correct

On another note, am I the only one who sometimes doesn't get notifications for followed threads? The past 4 or 5 messages didn't actually give a notification.

Back