• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

No, the 5A was accepted, then downgraded to baseline 5B.
Never used, because they always scaled higher since mimihagi was accepted at x3 baseline

The stability page is pretty sus tbh, just kinda seems like every time Bleach gets a notable upgrade if they can't directly debunk it they resort to making site standards (Literally thinking of entire paradoxes, or making entire new pages to remove stats and abilities.) and to be fair I've never seen anything like this happen in any other verse.

I don't agree with a lot of verse ratings, namely Fairy Tail but hell even I won't go as far as to create entire rules and regulations to indirectly debunk it since I couldn't directly. In Fairy Tail's case they have a very well explained power system which can't be debunked nor "interpreted a different way."

Honestly getting sick of this interpretation nonsense on and off the wiki. It's no different than telling someone who doesn't wanna wear a mask to wear one, they'll say they don't agree for various reasons like "interpretation." **** your interpretation, it's science so wear it. You can't interpret hard facts and science as anything else other than just that.

To be honest the page also has problems because it state (without no proof) that if not destroyed immediately it is not universal (based on what?), when even destroying an universe in short timeframe of even hours is still universal in terms of energy, probably even entire days would end at least on high multi galaxy terms of energy. Yet our creation page doesnt even set a limit on the timeframe for big thing such as galaxies or universes.

To be honest the page also has problems because it state (without no proof) that if not destroyed immediately it is not universal (based on what?), when even destroying an universe in short timeframe of even hours is still universal in terms of energy, probably even entire days would end at least on high multi galaxy terms of energy. Yet our creation page doesnt even set a limit on the timeframe for big thing such as galaxies or universes.
Destroying the universe over 1 million years is still Multi-Galaxy.

I have to agree that the immediately wording is a bit restrictive as rarely is any universal destruction feat instantaneous. Especially considering that you don't need to destroy a Low 2-C universe to be Low 2-C, you just need to "significantly affect" it (which the footnote considers stabilizing to be significantly affecting).

Either the tiering page or stability page should be updated to be more consistent with each other.

Last edited:
The stability page is pretty sus tbh, just kinda seems like every time Bleach gets a notable upgrade if they can't directly debunk it they resort to making site standards (Literally thinking of entire paradoxes, or making entire new pages to remove stats and abilities.) and to be fair I've never seen anything like this happen in any other verse.

I don't agree with a lot of verse ratings, namely Fairy Tail but hell even I won't go as far as to create entire rules and regulations to indirectly debunk it since I couldn't directly. In Fairy Tail's case they have a very well explained power system which can't be debunked nor "interpreted a different way."

Honestly getting sick of this interpretation nonsense on and off the wiki. It's no different than telling someone who doesn't wanna wear a mask to wear one, they'll say they don't agree for various reasons like "interpretation." **** your interpretation, it's science so wear it. You can't interpret hard facts and science as anything else other than just that.
This take is actually so bad it made me come out of retirement.

Look first of all, the stability standards was something that was talked about way before 3-A/Low 2-C Bleach became a thing. While it is true that the actual motion to create it was accelerated due to how egregious 3-A/Low 2-C Bleach was, it would have been made regardless of Bleach's rating. Remember that the wiki does not revolve around any one singular verse. And if we're talking about changing site standards based on any one verse, SCP expanded 11-C as a tier because there was a character lower than 0 dimensions, Undertale changed our site's standards on infinite multipliers giving 2-A, and Dragon Ball has been the sole cause of God knows how many site wide changes. Bleach is not special, don't flatter yourself.

If you actually feel that way and want to be a productive member of society, you can propose a system to help the site if you wished. Interpreting things a different way is par for the course on the site. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion and we have to rely on Occam's Razor to get the most accurate showing. And if you understand Occam's Razor, you know that means taking the interpretation that takes fewer contrivances to make sense.

"Hard facts" doesn't exist. This is fiction. Unless your verse is a decades long spanning franchise that has explored every nook and cranny of the universe and has canonical explanations for just about everything in the form of an encyclopedia, it is far from having "hard facts". Even then, things can be subjective and require further debate.

So get off your high horse and decide if you actually want to be a productive member of this community instead of just bitching when things don't go your way.

Owen, I would ask that you not be so rude when making your points. Just yesterday I made a point of talking about hostility and how that worsens the relationship between staff and normal members. That's what this post is doing but on the staff side (even with you being retired).

I wouldn't have even responded if LordGin was actually in the business of helping with the CRT. The man has professed his desire to leave the site and made an entire thread about actually leaving the site, and yet he's still here. Intentions aside, if he chooses to stay he could at least bring more to the conversation besides inflammatory statements that do nothing but stir controversy and further toxicity.

This take is actually so bad it made me come out of retirement.
Firstly, it didn't make you come out of retirement. If you noticed nobody and I mean nobody even brought you into this discussion? Just like a cop coming to a situation that you didn't call them for lol.
I wouldn't have even responded if LordGin was actually in the business of helping with the CRT. The man has professed his desire to leave the site and made an entire thread about actually leaving the site, and yet he's still here.
Cleary you don't know shit about the situation since I've given several argument in the CRT and the toxic part has long since passed. Again this shows how misinformed you are, not to mention I never said I was leaving immediately. (Literally stated I had a verse to take care of then I got dragged into a load of nonsense in the forum of the downgrade thread.) so you can kindly take a ******* swim and tone the level of self righteousness you exert.
Intentions aside, if he chooses to stay he could at least bring more to the conversation besides inflammatory statements that do nothing but stir controversy and further toxicity.
I see no proof or citation for such a claim, once again this is outright misinformation coming from a man who's not very informed in the first place.

See I would bother replying to this load of absolute load of aggressive nonsense but given the attitude and the lack of professionalism at hand makes me not want to at all.

By the way, I'd practice what you preach and try not to be an arrogant asshole because if you wanna go down that road I can guarantee you that I'll win that fight.

Duedate, with all due respect, if the record is not set straight I believe there would be no benefit to having LordGin on the site at all. For transparency sake, I will say I'm on the Discord server managing the opposing side of 3-A/Low 2-C Bleach. I have sat silently and watched the CRT run its course and not once have I seen LordGin give an actual rebuttal besides agreeing with Arcs points and defending Bleach supporters (not their points). This is FRA with extra steps.

What he has done, is say things like "the stability standards are sus", set the main supporter of the Bleach downgrade to ignore, and more I can't list off the top of my head.

I promise you I will remain civil so long as LordGin chooses to do the same. But I firmly believe he has to be called out on this.

You can check my history. I've been gone since my retirement thread. Today is my first time replying to anything since then.

So, going by DILF Ichigo's design on BBS i guess it means that after his True Bankai's "outer shell" broke against Yhwach his TB is just permanently without it now?

Last edited:
So, going by DILF Ichigo's design on BBS i guess it means that after his True Bankai's "outer shell" broke against Yhwach his TB is just permanently without it now?
"DILF"

Yeah that's the implication. I hypothesize it's the final stage of Zanpakuto evolution (just like how Aizen is with his Zanpakuto). In BBS he pulls it out of thin air (like Aizen does) and it's called the "Zangetsu from within".

"DILF"

Yeah that's the implication. I hypothesize it's the final stage of Zanpakuto evolution (just like how Aizen is with his Zanpakuto). In BBS he pulls it out of thin air (like Aizen does) and it's called the "Zangetsu from within".
"DILF" "Zangetsu from Within"

Oh yeah, Ichigo's got that sword deep inside him alright

"So, going by DILF Ichigo's design on BBS..."
06kUoj3.jpg

"DILF"

...Or Kubo is just saying "His Sword broke and his wife can't fix it cause they aren't training." Remember, a broken Bankai can't be repaired

can we say that Aizen is a zanpakuto creator too? iirc ohetsu said that white was created in the same way as his asauchi or whatever was the name

Back