• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I honestly still believe that Ichigo’s True Bankai ability should have been Time Stop, it would have been the perfect written counter to the Almighty, Yhwach can freely change and alter things in the future, he can even overwrite futures in which he dies, but Time Stop is an ability that makes it so that actions taken, only exist within the present

That would mean that Yhwach couldn’t overwrite damage or if he was killed within stopped time as he wouldn’t be able to see those things happen with the Almighty

I always felt that Ichigo's True Power should have been the ability to cut through anything.

Strength, defenses, resistances, powers, regeneration/immortality, life and death, emotions and sensations, the mind and soul, the future and the past, kido, names and concepts, etc.

IDK why, this is just what I think would be his ability.

Unless Ichigo stopped time in a specific spot forever with Yhwach trapped within, it wouldn't work since as soon as time resumed Yhwach would just use the All-Mighty to resurrect himself, somehow.

Probably would've been better to just remove that bit about being able to use the All-Mighty when dead. Yhwach losing due to KS messing with his vision I think would've been more satisfying if the fight was given some more air to breathe.

I could see this being the case since Yachiru says that his power is to cut anything so being able to cut someone who dodged you would be a pretty good buff to just hitting harder. If only he actually had to use Bankai again so we could get an info dump on Nozarashi being chad af.
Keep in mind that Kenpachi also cut Azashiro, who was supposed to be all pseudo-omnipresent, fused with the atmosphere and all.

I always felt that Ichigo's True Power should have been the ability to cut through anything.

Strength, defenses, resistances, powers, regeneration/immortality, life and death, emotions and sensations, the mind and soul, the future and the past, kido, names and concepts, etc.

I also think that, something related to the raw strenght but that just bypas almost everything would be the soulution.
Is somethng more suitable for Ichigo since he never had weird hax.

I do think Time stop would not work against Yhwach to be honest. It is not something resolutive of the problem, and probably could not work in first place.

Zangetsu is young Yhwach right, give Ichigo the Almighty and have an Almighty face off -> fits with Ichigo choosing his future lol.
unknown.png

Shirou Muramasa intensifies

To add further to my idea, it would work as both an attack and defense to the Almighty because of the events of "The Blade is Me", in which Ichigo literally becomes Zangetsu, and thus, would emanate his power constantly, which stops the Almighty from working on him, and then he can attack.

But now that I am thinking more of it, this ability seems unstoppable in Bleach, it is probably better than that this didn't happen, otherwise, the ending would likely be even more disappointing. Since, with the way I described it, Ichigo would be able to cut through time and space to hit his opponent before he swings and no matter the distance, while negating all their powers, abilities, regeneration/immortality, and resistances on a conceptual level, while passively negating everything being done to him in reverse - and that would be mad stupid.

Maybe there could be significant drawbacks? Like a shorter lifespan, maybe it even cuts through him, so he could only use it once or something? Or maybe he could use a weaker incomplete version since he isn't used to his power? Ehh, whatever. Probably best to just scrap the idea entirely.

To add further to my idea, it would work as both an attack and defense to the Almighty because of the events of "The Blade is Me", in which Ichigo literally becomes Zangetsu, and thus, would emanate his power constantly, which stops the Almighty from working on him, and then he can attack.

But now that I am thinking more of it, this ability seems unstoppable in Bleach, it is probably better than that this didn't happen, otherwise, the ending would likely be even more disappointing. Since, with the way I described it, Ichigo would be able to cut through time and space to hit his opponent before he swings and no matter the distance, while negating all their powers, abilities, regeneration/immortality, and resistances on a conceptual level, while passively negating everything being done to him in reverse - and that would be mad stupid.

Maybe there could be significant drawbacks? Like a shorter lifespan, maybe it even cuts through him, so he could only use it once or something? Or maybe he could use a weaker incomplete version since he isn't used to his power? Ehh, whatever. Probably best to just scrap the idea entirely.
"If fate is a millstone, we are the grist. There is nothing we can do . So i wish for strengh. If i cannot protect them from the wheel , then give me a strong blade ,and enough strengh , to shatter fate." -Ichigo Kurosaki .

How about Fate destruction ? it would still be pretty OP , but ichigo would still need to actually hit the target so some hax could still stop it .
Bit if he DOES land a hit , it's GG.

"If fate is a millstone, we are the grist. There is nothing we can do . So i wish for strengh. If i cannot protect them from the wheel , then give me a strong blade ,and enough strengh , to shatter fate." -Ichigo Kurosaki .

How about Fate destruction ? it would still be pretty OP , but ichigo would still need to actually hit the target so some hax could still stop it .
Bit if he DOES land a hit , it's GG.
I like this a lot.

Edit: you might be able to argue that that's what Ichigo did. If you argue that the dream Yhwach had (the vision Jugram showed him) was the end result to every future Yhwach could select. Then that would mean that regardless of what fate Yhwach sought it wouldn't matter because it would always result in Ichigo winning, aka shattering fate.

Last edited:
I like this a lot.

Edit: you might be able to argue that that's what Ichigo did. If you argue that the dream Yhwach had (the vision Jugram showed him) was the end result to every future Yhwach could select. Then that would mean that regardless of what fate Yhwach sought it wouldn't matter because it would always result in Ichigo winning, aka shattering fate.
i doubt it . Otherwise , the fight would have been over with the first strike , when he killed Yhwach with a GT .

i doubt it . Otherwise , the fight would have been over with the first strike , when he killed Yhwach with a GT .
i believe in the theory of him being capable of shattering fate and the reason the fight didnt end there imo is because
As we see here ichigo's bankai got a chain connected to it and this could be a bit of a reach but we have something called chains of fate in bleach that every soul has (also as we know every soul is bound by fate in bleach and imo this is symbolic)
and in the final strike ichigo's bankai had that chain removed (only time he attacked with the chain not being attached) i view this as support for the theory of ichigo having the ability to shatter fate

yoo was catching up to jjk manga yesterday and thought about how cool it would be if they had an interview together like horikoshi and kubo really looking forward to this
also isnt his fav mangaka togashi?
Well, he mentioned Kubo a couple of time in his past interviews and also suggest to read Bleach, now he is gonna make a special interview with him, so he is definitely one of his favorite for sure.

Please vote for Elaine and spread the news!

Lmao, not what I was expecting.

Who is Elaine?

A composite Bleach character would be basically omnipresent.

* Kenpachi Azashiro dimension fusion.

* Ōin control over space, time, reality and the infinite dimensions.

Last edited:
Back