• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Pre Vollstandig Mask has 0 scaling to Renji. Dude did 0 damage to Renji, all he did was send him into the air, which is lifting strength scaling at best. It’s more like Vollstandig Mask is probably above Shikai Renji since he forced him to use Bankai.

My Sternritter Strength Ranking (Not based on AP, hax is considered too)

1. Jugram (Hax and Ap)
2. Lile Barro (Hax)
3. Gerard Valkyrie (Hax and Ap)
4. Gremmy (Hax and Ap)
5. Askin (Hax)
6. Pernida (Hax)
7. Bazz B (Ap)
8. Nianzol (Hax)
9. Bambietta (Hax and mobility)
10. Mask De Masculine (Growing Ap and being hard to kill somewhat)
0. Gremmy (If he was smarter)

1. Jugram

2. Gerard

3. Pernida

4. Lile Barro

5. Uryu

6. Askin

7. Royd

8. Loyd

9. Bazz B

10. As Nodt

Pre Vollstandig Mask has 0 scaling to Renji. Dude did 0 damage to Renji, all he did was send him into the air, which is lifting strength scaling at best. It’s more like Vollstandig Mask is probably above Shikai Renji since he forced him to use Bankai.
Thank god.

8. Loyd

9. Bazz B
86RdnT0.jpg

Shikai Shunsui was pressing Base Lille after the Auswhalen-amp, Elites were already superior to sternitters before that amp, so that speak for itself.

Why the hell shunsui was ******* around so much against Robert?

Going by the staff posts in your thread, a statement absent from the anime but in the manga would no longer be considered canon.

Obviously, if a statement exists in the manga but not the anime, which is the primary canon, that would be considered a discrepancy.
I do feel like some statements from the manga, cut from the anime still should be considered canon. Primarily Bazz cancelling Yama's Ryujin Jakka. As that explains why they were able to survive.

Royd could tank blows from yamas shikai. Yet gets vaporized by his bankai. So yama's bankai is way beyond 10× it's probably over 1000× since it can vape royd.

Gin,Byakuya,Kommura,soifon,zaraki ichigo ect all have bankai beyond 10×

Unfortunately that’s never getting accepted with our multiplier standards so don’t get too excited. Valid for off site scaling or speculation tho
I man it can probably very easily be reasoned that Yama deserves a 10x multiplier due to being by far the strongest in the 13 Court Guard Squad and having over a thousand years of experience.

I man it can probably very easily be reasoned that Yama deserves a 10x multiplier due to being by far the strongest in the 13 Court Guard Squad and having over a thousand years of experience.
Unfortunately that’s never getting accepted with our multiplier standards so don’t get too excited. Valid for off site scaling or speculation tho
I repeat myself

So we cant scale off the degree of damage you deal to someone? Their are different levels of damage, bruising, severe, blown to pieces,turned to dust and vaporized

Back