• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Shikai Shunsui was pressing Base Lille after the Auswhalen-amp, Elites were already superior to sternitters before that amp, so that speak for itself.

Why the hell shunsui was ******* around so much against Robert?
A theory of mine is that Robert's Shrift is N "Navigate", his Reiatsu can't be sensed even with him not being Transcendent (proven by how Liltotto didn't sense him behind her). And can use the Navigate to utilize physical openings in people's guard to get a hit off.

That's the best I can think of

0466-014_1.png

Raws
この部屋から

逃げても

ムダだよ!

from this room

Even if you run away

It's no use!

This could mean yukio's dimensons are infinite since it doesn’t matter how far you run

Zaraki may be?? and Aizen can't ? 😭
Maybe because he can cut space but there is still the topic of regen and durability negating on the side of Lille. As for Aizen his main way of combat is Kido or sword techniques with neither work. Aizen is incon at most. And if you say The Hogyoku will manifest his desires and make him counter the intang that's a nlf

Maybe because he can cut space but there is still the topic of regen and durability negating on the side of Lille. As for Aizen his main way of combat is Kido or sword techniques with neither work. Aizen is incon at most. And if you say The Hogyoku will manifest his desires and make him counter the intang that's a nlf
NLF is you saying Zaraki can cut space so he may be able to kill Lille

Also Aizen KS worked on Almighty and it's should be worked on Almighty because hogyoku merging with him. His normal KS has no way working on that level.

Beside Aizen is not a stupid guy he can put Lille under KS and invent something to put him down if Kidos doesn't work.

Also claiming Hogyoku would adapt to Lille intangibility is better than saying A fodder with spacial manipulation has better chances of negging lille.

Reio im pretty sure he's just saying everywhere is under his control.. Thus running is useless
Yukio says their is no escape and running is pointless. Toshiro was running from room to room. If it was a finte dimension then their would be a wall of some sort you can break down and escape

Yukio says their is no escape and running is pointless. Toshiro was running from room to room. If it was a finte dimension then their would be a wall of some sort you can break down and escape
Classic villains says even if you run away from this village there is no escape so you think earth is infinite? This is one hell of an dumb argument I am hearing

Last edited:
NLF is you saying Zaraki can cut space so he may be able to kill Lille
I have no idea if space cutting affects intang, so i put maybe.
Also Aizen KS worked on Almighty and it's should be worked on Almighty because hogyoku merging with him. His normal KS has no way working on that level.
He was under Ks before he used the almighty?
Beside Aizen is not a stupid guy he can put Lille under KS and invent something to put him down if Kidos doesn't work.
I agree like maybe tricking Lille into shooting himself
Also claiming Hogyoku would adapt to Lille intangibility is better than saying A fodder with spacial manipulation has better chances of negging lille.
What does the Hogyoku have to do with space cutting?

I have no idea if space cutting affects intang, so i put maybe.

He was under Ks before he used the almighty?

I agree like maybe tricking Lille into shooting himself

What does the Hogyoku have to do with space cutting?
GRC can do the same how is that way different than Zaraki?

By this logic any Mf with GRC has chance against Lille?

For a fact Lille got destroyed and still split into pieces I don't see a damn chance by space manipulation. Additionally x axis just blitzes him. Knowing his character he would just stand still.

Hogyoku one i was talking about atleast it has statement unlike Zaraki.

By this logic any Mf with GRC has chance against Lille?
Idk i didn't make it. All i put is maybe you acting like i think it's confirmed.

11fbb437_bb86_43cf_b54c_75587a77da78.webp

For a fact Lille gor destroyed and still split into pieces I don't see a damn chance by space manipulation. Additionally x axis just blitzes him. Knowing his character he would just stand still.
Hogyoku one i was talking about atleast it has statement unlike Zaraki.
I feel like you think i think Kenpachi would win.

Back